Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 25. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Switch to www.coinking.io instead...
Can you please leave? Can you guys please stop spamming with this pool in another pool topic? At least its not correct to TradeMyBit Pool. I'm staying with them for now. Your CoinKing got this error - "Database Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory" , so its a NO go Smiley .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
coinking is giving shit too now. bunch of unreliable multipools.  get your shit together
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
sometimes when switching between x11 x133
im getting unautorized worker

why??
Activity: 364
Are you guys making promotion for coinoking?

Looks like they do.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Serious nose dive and I haven't had time to investigate.  Speculation on what's responsible?  Market in general or is it more TMB technical woes?  Both?  Sometime when I have the energy...

Market mostly. CLOAK went full PoS, leaving not much profits left to mine.. it's been feast or famine for several weeks on x11 and x13 ;/

At the same time, we have a backlog of blocks from our previous technical woes that are still processing. I've expedited the process, should see a good bit more in tomorrows payout (though the market is still crappy presently)

Thank you for this reply.  Wishing you the best fortune for your endeavors.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Serious nose dive and I haven't had time to investigate.  Speculation on what's responsible?  Market in general or is it more TMB technical woes?  Both?  Sometime when I have the energy...

Market mostly. CLOAK went full PoS, leaving not much profits left to mine.. it's been feast or famine for several weeks on x11 and x13 ;/

At the same time, we have a backlog of blocks from our previous technical woes that are still processing. I've expedited the process, should see a good bit more in tomorrows payout (though the market is still crappy presently)
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
SMS don't work or at least it does not like numbers with country prefix.
Works well for MegaFon-RUS (+7921xxxxxxx).
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Are you guys making promotion for coinoking?

You are telling antoher to switch the pool, without sharing your experience like how much you really earned today, yesterday, ... That's not fine from your side. Please go to coinoking thread and tell them how good they are instead off pushing TMB down.

I left two rigs on TMB for the whole night until now (17hours)

3% rejects actually does not look like something went wrong. My earnings look ok and I do not have any reason to complain, who wants to leave, please do it instead of behaving like small girls. I know that everybody of you will come back as soon as you recognise what TMB is and how it is performing. Until then I wish you honestly good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
yeah, i have shifted to coinking too. 1% fixed fee for everything (0.3% extra for autotarde to btc) and you can even set it up to send you sms when your worker idles!

CoinKing

SMS don't work or at least it does not like numbers with country prefix.
Activity: 259
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What a shitty thing to wake up to. Hope you get this fixed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Is auto exchange down?
Also, we have been mining same coin for a while now

Auto-switching in X11 and X13 coins seems broken.
Activity: 389
Is auto exchange down?
Also, we have been mining same coin for a while now
x11 port giving shit again..........................
Go CoinKing
For a while or not..

Sounds like a plan  Cool
Activity: 389
Dear admin why sometimes i get half coins exchanged when there is no point?

2014-06-10 14:30:46    Exchanged    MHYC    0.67887623    2014-06-10 14:31:05    0.00000000 BTC    0.00000000 BTC    2014-06-10 15:15:05

2014-06-10 15:00:09    Exchanged    GRN    0.18333703    2014-06-10 15:00:35    0.00000000 BTC    0.00000000 BTC    2014-06-10 15:14:53

Whats the point of exchanging half a coin for zero bitcoins?

You got credit.. we hold precision far past 8 decimals, but only display 8. We have a minimum total value before we trade, its just you had a small piece of that total value (smaller than 8 decimal places of precision)

Wait till the status goes from "exchanged" to "credited". And you will see your BTC.
Activity: 168
Go CoinKing
For a while or not..
Activity: 168
X13 entry still operating badly
Time to time rejects are spike up to 5%
Not good

We are hitting SUM2 at low difficulty (<20diff with ~30ghash x13), rejects will go up a bit when we do, but it's profitable -- relatively profitable at least, given the market at present
Does it give us some benefit, I mean such a low diff?
Why your compataders don't do the same?
CoinKing is also mining SUM2 now, but rejects are really low ~0.1%
Pages:
Jump to: