Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 9. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
ok ok really you are not the fastest one on here, the exchange do not accept deposit under 0.01: Minimum Deposit: 0.01BTC : there explain to me and to all other how can i get my coiin if they are under the minimum the TMB send them ? i do not ask for the coin its auto exchanged by the site then there.....

Which exchange? I have had payouts under 0.01 from TMB. 0.0099 actually. I have TMB payout to my BTC wallet.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
ok ok really you are not the fastest one on here, the exchange do not accept deposit under 0.01: Minimum Deposit: 0.01BTC : there explain to me and to all other how can i get my coiin if they are under the minimum the TMB send them ? i do not ask for the coin its auto exchanged by the site then there.....
Auto-Exchange balances are paid to miners daily around 9pm EST to those miners with a minimum of 0.01BTC. Balances

0.00998523 BTC its under 0.01 and the exchange do not accept lower than 0.01. thats it.

TMB does lower payouts once in awhile. The Exchange has has nothing to do with it. Lots of pools do payouts at 0.001.
Auto-Exchange balances are paid to miners daily around 9pm EST to those miners with a minimum of 0.01BTC. Balances

0.00998523 BTC its under 0.01 and the exchange do not accept lower than 0.01. thats it.
i do not know but before every thing was ok but now you send my coin under the accepted minimum at the exchange:

2014-07-23 22:54:28    0.00998523 BTC

not much but sad thing i will never see them since the exchange the minimum is : 0.01.

Don't worry. He does 0.001 payouts as well. Or you could mine a little bit more.
i do not know but before every thing was ok but now you send my coin under the accepted minimum at the exchange:

2014-07-23 22:54:28    0.00998523 BTC

not much but sad thing i will never see them since the exchange the minimum is : 0.01.
Activity: 84
It has been six days since I issue an Apexcoin withdrawal to bittrex.They still not reach out to bittrex.I can find an entry to my withdrawal history.Are you scam? ticket#165 Sloved ,sent taday.

Take it easy bro, don't bust a vessel.  I rather doubt TMB is a "scam", heh.
Activity: 373
It has been six days since I issue an Apexcoin withdrawal to bittrex.They still not reach out to bittrex.I can find an entry to my withdrawal history.Are you scam? ticket#165

What? Please try to explain the issue better, and giant letters does NOT help. IT DOES NOT HELP. See.
Activity: 392
It has been six days since I issue an Apexcoin withdrawal to bittrex.They still not reach out to bittrex.I can find an entry to my withdrawal history.Are you scam? ticket#165 Sloved ,sent taday.
Activity: 84
Not merc's fault but profits are down so we are left with speculative coins.  My limited experience outside TMB with no-exchange new coins has been poor.  Typically they must be sold fast because the price drops fast.  Only later after they settle down do they really get profitable (or they just die).  Looks like my rigs are off for awhile.
Activity: 294
Activity: 179
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is everything working right on TradeMyBit at the moment (11:00 BST 20th July)?

The algorithm profits don't seem to be changing at all? eg; stuck on X11?
Best has been X11 on 0.00027 or so for well over an hour. That is unusual.

Is there an API call to get all coin profits so that I can check myself?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Ok it happened again: "Stratum connection interrupted" and it doesn't reconnect. In the middle of the night grrrrr.

I suspect a dodgy SGminer. I read from previous posts that old versions of cgminer had that bug as well and ckolivas subsequently fixed it. I'll have to take that up with the PiMP guys. Is anyone else experiencing this?

update:
...and again. Noticing that one card has gone dead in the process. Very very weird considering I've been mining on X15 regular port yesterday (and regular X11 and X13 before that on SGMiner v4) without any sort of trouble. Note that I have a regular TMB X11 port pool as failover (but it doesn't matter at all as it simply doesn't reconnect if it fails).

I also can't restart the sgminer when this happens. My only option is to reboot the machine. Very annoying.

This happened to me several times before I just stopped using v5.  I'd rather be mining a less profitable algo than nothing at all.

I have the same problem with TMB using sgminer5 on win8.1 (v.30.06 ) x11/x13/x15 switching. I tried everything and got nothing. So i left TMB and i am mining on NiceHash. The problem solved! I think there is something wrong in TMB servers. I changed  only the pools config  to point them on NH and voila! All is working flawless and even profit is better. 

Getting the same thing. For example, on start, I will go to 4011, after awhile, goes to the last single-algo multi port 4440, then it tries to reconnect to a multi-multi port, it will keep saying connection interrupted, and waits 10 secs, says stable and trying to connect again, guess what, connection interrupted, and on and on....
Has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of this?
I have set up a cron job to reboot the system 4 times a day as an emergency workaround... But the bug still happens.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
What happened to the Nist5 multipool?

there is no profitable nist5 coin atm
Activity: 288
What happened to the Nist5 multipool?
Activity: 114
i don't see any clarifying. Yesterday profit falls X10 , but reward drop only X2-X3...
it's 0,00008 averages per 1 mh? Sound's not good.
Activity: 34
Hello.

Has anyone else noticed blue coin sitting in unconfirmed statues ? It been like that for two days.
Activity: 25

Overall mining profits have started back downward. The Exchanged by Day graph is down due to the large amount of load it was putting on the webservers, it will be back and all data is still in tact.

CNL (and other pre-exchange coins) are sold to buyers at or higher than our spec'd mining price. I never take lower than our spec price before it gets on an exchange.

Thankyou for clarifying.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
My profits have been decreasing dramatically as well.

Didn't start happening until that 'flat-spot' in the dashboard Exhanged BTC graph. Conveniently that is when the "BTC echanged by day' graph went down for 'maintenance'

Also, I am having trouble understanding how SPECULATIVE mining is working for CNL with the auto-exchange.

How can the auto-exchange be exchanging CNL when there is no exchange available???

Is it being done privately, or is it TMB that is speculating by exchanging a minimal amount of BTC for each CNL. Then dumping once it hits an exchange for a lot more?

If this is what is happening, i will have to disable my auto-exchange for CNL and speculative coins, which is problematic in its own way, as withdrawals to exchanges seem to rarely occur until TMB dumps first. No matter how quick you get in.

Am i missing something?

Overall mining profits have started back downward. The Exchanged by Day graph is down due to the large amount of load it was putting on the webservers, it will be back and all data is still in tact.

CNL (and other pre-exchange coins) are sold to buyers at or higher than our spec'd mining price. I never take lower than our spec price before it gets on an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: