Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 4. (Read 153067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
When can we expect a multi-multi port for Neoscrypt?

4014 is now up for the Neoscrypt Multi-Multi

So I've been running on the Multi-Multi port with no problems and now I've added the TMB_Multi-Multi_NEO to my config.

{
      "name": "TMB_Multi-Multi_NEO",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4014",
      "algorithm": "neoscrypt",
      "intensity": "16",
      "user": "USERNAME.WORKERNAME",
      "pass": "x"
    },

But now it seems to never change off the TMB_Multi-Multi_X11 port.

Edit: When the pool goes to neoscrypt coin my miners end up on the TMB_X11_Backup_East port.
Port 4014 does not seem to be working.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals

4014 is now up for the Neoscrypt Multi-Multi
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I lost all DRK on pool.trademybit today, WTF?
Do not know about you, I lost 52 DRK (which would never be 52 if we did not mine on a fork, it would be maybe 5, not more). That happens, actually happens quite often in cryptoworld. I hope you did not rent a hashing power, because that would be for you a real loss.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TMB needs no-extranonce true right?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
TMB mined 160 blocks on a fork of DRK today. Unfortunately all of these coins were invalid and are lost.

There are two autoexchange batches that account for the 'forked coins', and they have a 0 BTC balance, and should be visible in your ledger.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I lost all DRK on pool.trademybit today, WTF?
Activity: 247
URO reward 0.60, not 12 !
So we practically lost all those darkcoins? Can we get some sort of compensation?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
@merc

Hello, I can see that you probably sent my DRK to set address. But it did not arrive, neither it is shown on deposits. Can you confirm that coins were sent? If yes then it's again an cryptsy issue.

EDIT: Blockchain is not showing that there was an amount sent to my address.

TMB was mining on a fork - sorry.
@merc

Hello, I can see that you probably sent my DRK to set address. But it did not arrive, neither it is shown on deposits. Can you confirm that coins were sent? If yes then it's again an cryptsy issue.

TMB was mining on a fork - sorry.

Thanks, it explains everything
@merc

CoinWarz is meh. I switched to WhatMine to get more accurate info, but seems like not even this site is that trustworthy anymore.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
How are yall liking trade my bit profitability?

I am getting about a 25% or more deduct then what coin warz predicts. Any other thoughts about profitability would be appreciated.

I like it so far - CoinWarz gives you profitability at that moment; at any moment, a multipool can switch to the coin you were looking at and jack the diff so high it's unprofitable.
Activity: 22
How are yall liking trade my bit profitability?

I am getting about a 25% or more deduct then what coin warz predicts. Any other thoughts about profitability would be appreciated.
Activity: 196
I apologize in advance  if this has been asked already, but is trademybit currently working on supporting the merged mining of Doge?

Thanks

I didn't find any reply to this. Merge mining with DOGE, uLTC, SYS and PTC would increase profit a bit more.
Can anyone point me to a better X11/X13/X15 pool?

I think it's not very nice asking in a thread for a specific pool for "better" pools. Do some research if you are unsatisfied.
Can someone please explain why WhatMine.com says Hirocoin is most profitable coin and why we aren't mining it if tha's the case? Is it because it's POS?

The only real place to sell HIRO at is poloniex, and the buy volume is extremely low:
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_hiro

The price fluctuates between 10 satoshi and 6 satoshi, giving it a very wild range of profitability -- but there is very little to no volume to support it at profit levels (10 satoshi), its just whatmine seeing the last price and saying its profitable.

TMB calculates profitability on real world cases, market depth, etc.

Thanks!

There's also a HIRO/BTC market at Allcoin. Not many Buy orders, but at least an addition to Polo.
Activity: 42
Hello Everyone,

I am kind of a newbie to trademybit and I am looking at my mining ledger section and there are periods of 20-30 minutes that there is no activity there, is this normal?

I checked CGminer and I see that I constantly submit shares and there are very low rejects.

Just wondering if this is normal.

Also, I am looking at my 24 hour earning log and it seems very low compare to what I was getting when using waffle...

Anyone can help me understand and let me know if this is "normal"

Thanks in advance for your input
Thanks for the explanation, merc Smiley I saw the low volume, which made me think there's something fishy. Guess I can't trust WhatMine.com anymore Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: