Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 5. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Can someone please explain why WhatMine.com says Hirocoin is most profitable coin and why we aren't mining it if tha's the case? Is it because it's POS?

The only real place to sell HIRO at is poloniex, and the buy volume is extremely low:
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_hiro

The price fluctuates between 10 satoshi and 6 satoshi, giving it a very wild range of profitability -- but there is very little to no volume to support it at profit levels (10 satoshi), its just whatmine seeing the last price and saying its profitable.

TMB calculates profitability on real world cases, market depth, etc.

Thanks!
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Can someone please explain why WhatMine.com says Hirocoin is most profitable coin and why we aren't mining it if tha's the case? Is it because it's POS?
Activity: 448
We're back up (and been up for a few hrs now) -- 0% autoexchange will run until 10-20-2014 3pm Eastern US time

Awesome... time to autoexchange Smiley..
We're back up (and been up for a few hrs now) -- 0% autoexchange will run until 10-20-2014 3pm Eastern US time
Mining is running now -- front-end will be back soon.

Since this has taken longer than originally anticipated, we will be waiving the 2% auto-exchange fee for 48 hours once fully operational again. Thanks
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Can anyone point me to a better X11/X13/X15 pool?
Having a problem with the master database server -- all coins are safe but mining is NOT working. I'm working on resolving this ASAP

Thanks
Ya... site is down and miners have been waiting for work for around 1 hour now. Any news on when things are getting fixed?
Activity: 401
Not sure if this is affecting the stratum ports but it appears the API has been down since around 6:15 AM Eastern US time this morning.
Something's wrong with the pool - miner is connected to the pool and shows accepted shares, but site is showing 0 MH/s.

L.E.: Looks like miner is waiting for work for too long now.

L.L.E: All good now.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Does the pool support the KnC Titan?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Something is wrong with PYRA pool details!
Cannot see any details and cannot see it on mining ledger...

NEW! Earn 5% of all BTC fees generated by users you refer to TMB! Your referral link can be found On the Account Profile page: https://pool.trademybit.com/account/profile
Activity: 97
Nice reactions on Ghostcoin there. Got in quick when it was profitable and got out quick when it imploded  Tongue
How come we're not mining Hirocoin?

Also, can merc add groestle algo? Seems to be on the rise these days.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I spoke with Sterling dev before launch, I saw a major problem. The fact that they are just giving out 90% of the pre-mine as an airdrop of 50 coins (or one whole block), to ANYONE who puts their addy in the request box. That is one hell of a way to devalue your coin.
Activity: 97
Is the pool ready to add Sterlingcoin? Renters are paying pretty high for it right now and word from the dev is that it's going live on Bittrex real soon.

EDIT: Wow, it actually ended up on CoinWarz before getting on TMB.
What's going on with the unexchanged buildup from time to time? We had this happen 4 days ago as well.
Activity: 113
Please update CANN reward to 105. It's still showing 210 on the main home page
It halved 2h ago at block 200000
Activity: 86
I apologize in advance  if this has been asked already, but is trademybit currently working on supporting the merged mining of Doge?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: