Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUN] Muniti: First touristic cryptocurrency - X11, D2D - Multi-algo soon - page 3. (Read 120435 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
But I do not think Rad profit from it. There was no IPO and I did not see the premine enter the market.

so its safe to say: too bad, too sad
he probably wanted to do something real (if not just dumping his premine) but the charcter probably wasn't strong enough and/or he didn't believ in his own work.
shamefully abondoned coin no. 649 approx.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
But I do not think Rad profit from it. There was no IPO and I did not see the premine enter the market.
and he'll be kicking himself to have done  so in a not so long time.

Crypto is not 'try 5 days and give up'  .... that way you'll always fail. Longterm successfull are those that work on stuff no matter what the price of the coin is. That's the only devs worth investing in.

Want to make a coin for a country in 5 days? You are certainly not the right person for the job then.

maybe muniti was a scam from the first minute and nothing has actually been done in malta and that's why the coin is abandoned so quick? Because it didn't pump right away.

Hate on me and proove me wrong or get lost.
Activity: 687
novag
Radi - He disappeared and will not return he was ashamed that he threw all and deceived!
Is there an exchange left after poloniex delisting?

I do not think so. The market capitaliztion of MUN is only $500.

coinmarketcap doesn't show correct numbers for muniti - never has.  

Sure, they should use the number in circulation. Maybe it does not matter any more.

I feel pity for Rad. He could have made it the best country coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

coinmarketcap doesn't show correct numbers for muniti - never has.  

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
It seems it is dead completely.

There is only 4.7MH here.

schedueled for delisting at poloniex. Well, you suck.
Maybe we can pay rad 1 million MUN to get him working again.

it's more than 3% of supply including premine. 1 million is quite a bit high. (equivalent of 6800 households). 500 households should be maximum we discuss. It's not that more coins is better - it's that the value of the single coin needs to be higher and that's where it becomes full circle.

I can donate to Rad and developers 5,000 MUN each month for the next 24 months if they revive the coin.
Activity: 98

it's more than 3% of supply including premine. 1 million is quite a bit high. (equivalent of 6800 households). 500 households should be maximum we discuss. It's not that more coins is better - it's that the value of the single coin needs to be higher and that's where it becomes full circle.

If radi vanished because it wasn't profitable right off the bat he could have said so. Why would he expect it to be profitable from minute no.1 ? Which coin was like that? Is he living in lala-land where money grows on trees? People will invest when they see it's a serious project, no vapourware and therefor worthwhile. Becoming inactive because you couldn't achieve a super-mega-hype from the first hour is not the best move. And paying him the equivalent of 6800 households will also not be the best move. Right now he can go to exchange and buy a boat load for next to nothing before coming back. I don't see why i should donate coins so he gets a reward for being inactive and sells those coins back to me a day later and vanishes again. Won't happen.

A donationfund which pays him fair amounts over time (not a one-time-payment) - we can discuss that. But he is not here to discuss it. Maybe he wants to discuss that once he is back. It is no problem to ask to cover costs.
Who lives in Malta, let's search Radi324 Smiley

sent the crypto-detectives after him! He's probably at a random bar in malta, drinking cool coke and waiting for the heat to become less intensive.

Radi, once the sun isn't as hot anymore please come back to this project and make it happen. Thanks Wink
novag
Who lives in Malta, let's search Radi324 Smiley
novag
I do not understand why Radi stopped, because we can help him to further promote the project?
Activity: 67
RIP RIP RIP

I suspected it when I wrote the devs and they never replied. I'm in Malta and I would have liked to meet them personally. Not answering my invitation was not only rude but very fishy.

Have you seen any sign of muniti in Malta? any d2d activity or what so ever? i just don’t get it, radi is online every day it seems and the premine is still there. looks to me he just gave up. the name Mario Buttigieg is in every article about muniti, i don’t think he is the same guy as Radi, because Mario works in the it sector from what i can find,  i gues he is the dev who stopped and after that things went downhill. How hard can it be to let us know oke guys we failed to make it work, sorry now move on. But now every bag holder still has some hope the dev is going to come back and make munity to a success, what is possible but not likely at all now!
novag
Radi324 Hi, I have a suggestion for you if you do not want to continue to support the development of this coin with some difficulties, I think we - the community will be able to continue your business in the development of coins!
Activity: 556
RIP RIP RIP

I suspected it when I wrote the devs and they never replied. I'm in Malta and I would have liked to meet them personally. Not answering my invitation was not only rude but very fishy.
Activity: 156
Have high hopes for this coin. Let's hope it's as interesting as

you made it sound in the first ANN.
Pages:
Jump to: