Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUN] Muniti: First touristic cryptocurrency - X11, D2D - Multi-algo soon - page 8. (Read 120435 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Is there anything wrong with the coin network? I have several wallets, they cannot synchronize.

Maybe need one wallet?

Several wallets are in several PCs. I open them to support the network. I do not mine this coin at the moment. It is cheaper to buy for me as my electricity price is very high.

I usually helped is - delete all files except wallet.dat and restart wallet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Is there anything wrong with the coin network? I have several wallets, they cannot synchronize.

Maybe need one wallet?

Several wallets are in several PCs. I open them to support the network. I do not mine this coin at the moment. It is cheaper to buy for me as my electricity price is very high.
novag

Maybe need one wallet?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
We're encountering slight problems with the heatwave currently passing over the Maltese islands, forcing our team to take frequent breaks because of the sun. We also bought some cooling bags and water for the team; fortunately it is a bit breezy today so that makes things a bit easier. News will be sparse in the upcoming week as we will be mainly out on the streets.
novag
Activity: 182
If you're looking for a reliable Muniticoin pool, why not try chunkypools? We're proud of our custom user interfact, and knowledgeable community. Mining with Chunky also grants free entry to our trading group! Maybe we could organize a group buy of Mun Smiley

Our trade group's public accesspoint is in #chunkytraders on freenode, join us for great tips and more!

novag
novag
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
oh wow a 1grand total market cap on this coin Cheesy

It could easily be worth much more with just a little investment. It depends on people's imaginations.
Activity: 294
oh wow a 1grand total market cap on this coin Cheesy
So far, so good. The 1st day of D2D distribution has gone smoothly and without any significant hitches. The people were really curious about the whole concept, but unfortunately ignorance on the subject is still extremely high. I spent a couple of hours going around with one of the teams and I found that the easiest explanation to give to most people was that Muniti is a form of online money. There's still a long way to go to integrate such an innovative payment system in our country, but we're not giving up just now. Pictures of the wallet will be uploaded this weekend - the polo-shirts unfortunately still have not arrived and I've been desperately trying to get hold of the supplier but he's not answering my calls. I'll have to pay him a visit tomorrow. For now, the team is just wearing plain red T-shirts.

I think it might be simplest to just act like you're salesmen advertising a money service. Then you can tell them that not only do they get money as part of the advertisement but the service is virtually free if they ever want to use it. And then you can say it is not like a business where someone profits, but it's instead a system that everyone contributes to. I think that is the simplest explanation. Also you can just say it's "the same as Bitcoin" in case they heard Bitcoin mentioned in the news lately.
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
So far, so good. The 1st day of D2D distribution has gone smoothly and without any significant hitches. The people were really curious about the whole concept, but unfortunately ignorance on the subject is still extremely high. I spent a couple of hours going around with one of the teams and I found that the easiest explanation to give to most people was that Muniti is a form of online money. There's still a long way to go to integrate such an innovative payment system in our country, but we're not giving up just now. Pictures of the wallet will be uploaded this weekend - the polo-shirts unfortunately still have not arrived and I've been desperately trying to get hold of the supplier but he's not answering my calls. I'll have to pay him a visit tomorrow. For now, the team is just wearing plain red T-shirts.
Radi can you post some photos off the wallets and d2d distribution  Grin thanks

I second this. This would be great to see.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Radi can you post some photos off the wallets and d2d distribution  Grin thanks
Hooray for D2D starting! This is great news for Muniti holders. Way to go dev team.  Grin
YBC
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
FYI guys, if you are interested you can get 1000 free NHZ on poloniex (go to 'giveaways'), which in turn would get you about 330MUN ;-)
YBC
Activity: 47
Really looking forward to the D2D!!
Activity: 7
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
lets buy some muniti  Grin tomorrow is going to be the start off something great!
Pages:
Jump to: