Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUN] Muniti: First touristic cryptocurrency - X11, D2D - Multi-algo soon - page 5. (Read 120435 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
he is online every day but now word what so ever. it is really pissing me off, it is hard to stay positive this way!  Do you really think the are spending 600 a day on salary for the d2d but not make even one photo or give us one small update. No I think the d2d never started and the never felt the need to tell us.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Muniti market will be delisted from Bittrex on July 4th.  The dev needs to contact Bittrex letting him know his plans for the currency in order to save it.  Haven't heard from the dev in a while now.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
persistence wins here. If dev is persistent and keeps calm and carries on this will be ok. We can't all be rich in one day. Just keep going and going and going as long as it takes. It'll be fine in the end.

I hope you are right. Sadly this is beginning to remind me of another failed country coin with good intentions - hawaii coin. No scamming there, just general lack of interest and hype.. maybe because it isn't pump n dump coin but legitimate real effort and doesn't attract the pumpers.

Anyway, I am still waiting what happens, as this is a good effort, and shouldn't go wasted. Things change really soon in alt coin land. One good positive news,  like a Maltese poker site accepting muniti as currency etc, and thing skyrocket faster than you can say "I mined my muniti".  

I am not giving up on this yet. Neither should anyhone with interest in this coin !

of course i am right. 1st rule of success: never give up

This project is good. There is a place for this altcoin i am sure.
Isn't it what everyone wants? An altcoin with purpose. Well, here you have it.
I guess the pumpers come in once the airdrop is done.
Altcoins are in general under pressure since months now. That market will turn later. And when it does, this coin should still be around. And if it is it will appreciate quite a bit.
Let's concentrate on making things good while we buy up coins on the very low Wink
Activity: 74
persistence wins here. If dev is persistent and keeps calm and carries on this will be ok. We can't all be rich in one day. Just keep going and going and going as long as it takes. It'll be fine in the end.

I hope you are right. Sadly this is beginning to remind me of another failed country coin with good intentions - hawaii coin. No scamming there, just general lack of interest and hype.. maybe because it isn't pump n dump coin but legitimate real effort and doesn't attract the pumpers.

Anyway, I am still waiting what happens, as this is a good effort, and shouldn't go wasted. Things change really soon in alt coin land. One good positive news,  like a Maltese poker site accepting muniti as currency etc, and thing skyrocket faster than you can say "I mined my muniti". 

I am not giving up on this yet. Neither should anyhone with interest in this coin !
Activity: 687
novag
Yeah I saw that - difficulty right up to 5 from just 1.... price down at next to nothing though

Maybe is multipool in and out.
YBC
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yeah I saw that - difficulty right up to 5 from just 1.... price down at next to nothing though
novag
Activity: 742
Activity: 97
I'm a long time supporter but it does look quite bad that dev has been online several times in the last days but hasn't answered any recent questions in this thread.

Small support on the coin will slowly decline to nothing unless the community gets reply from Radi.

Reasons to believe this is a scam:
--Silence from Devs, no twitter updates, no photos (which would be easy quick win)
--no news stories coming from Malta about D2D
--the contradiction of people investing so much money in D2D but not buying any of the coins themselves when they are so cheap
--recent followers on twitter are all bitcoin accounts - I would expect a few Maltese that get interested when they get free coins and then follow the twitter

Reasons to believe this is for real:
--Radi does seem really honest and truthful in all his posts
--Some people do keep mining in the background, and logically why would they when it is completely unprofitable - unless it is the Devs? It fits in with what they say on the muniticoin website about them using X11 to mine in Malta themselves in the hot weather
--Recently there are a lot of buy orders and the price has been stable: top order on bittrex is for 300,000 - probably about 10% of mined coins, 2nd order is for 1.96million - probably about 70% of all mined coins.
Why are some people so confident?
--If it was a scam they would just sell off all the premined coins on bittrex now as they know it's not going to recover or there will be no more photos, and still get about 0.85btc. The fact that they do not do that leads me to believe it's not a scam.

Any new information I could find recently:
--Saw this most recent article http://www.the-report.net/malta/jun2014/969-digital-malta-welcomes-investors

i am sure its not a scam to. Just a great plan with a disappointing outcome so far. but yes it sucks we don’t hear a thing from Radi and have no proof of the d2d! i still believe muniti has a chance to grow big but we need to have some honest updates from the dev/s. the handful off people still left in this thread are staying surprisingly positive. anny other coin thread would have people screaming scam if the dev don’t respond within 2 days. so radi if it still is your intension to make muniti a great coin. give us the info we are waiting for and tell us how we can help you out!
novag
I think that covers the events Radi not as often as I would like, but only in the case, and if he stopped writing mean things accumulate.
YBC
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Reasons to believe this is a scam:
--Silence from Devs, no twitter updates, no photos (which would be easy quick win)
--no news stories coming from Malta about D2D
--the contradiction of people investing so much money in D2D but not buying any of the coins themselves when they are so cheap
--recent followers on twitter are all bitcoin accounts - I would expect a few Maltese that get interested when they get free coins and then follow the twitter

Reasons to believe this is for real:
--Radi does seem really honest and truthful in all his posts
--Some people do keep mining in the background, and logically why would they when it is completely unprofitable - unless it is the Devs? It fits in with what they say on the muniticoin website about them using X11 to mine in Malta themselves in the hot weather
--Recently there are a lot of buy orders and the price has been stable: top order on bittrex is for 300,000 - probably about 10% of mined coins, 2nd order is for 1.96million - probably about 70% of all mined coins.
Why are some people so confident?
--If it was a scam they would just sell off all the premined coins on bittrex now as they know it's not going to recover or there will be no more photos, and still get about 0.85btc. The fact that they do not do that leads me to believe it's not a scam.

Any new information I could find recently:
--Saw this most recent article http://www.the-report.net/malta/jun2014/969-digital-malta-welcomes-investors
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev hasn't posted in a week, and last time he posted he mentioned personal issues. I hope he's alright. It sure seems like a lot of work went into this coin but there's practically radio silence now and no updates on D2D. Very odd.
novag

Perhaps there were some difficulties in the distribution of coins?
sorry to say, but I invited the devs to the monthly bitcoin meeting held in malta and nobody even cared to reply. what are you afraid of?

That is really strange.. do you see any sign off the d2d in Malta?
Activity: 556
sorry to say, but I invited the devs to the monthly bitcoin meeting held in malta and nobody even cared to reply. what are you afraid of?
novag
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: