Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MurfCoin] 23MM Coins, POW, Now Listed!, Help Puppies! [FLUFF AIRDROP] - page 2. (Read 16775 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
In the meantime... if anyone has Murfcoins they want to unload, please feel free to send me a PM and I will make you an offer.

I have 8 497.90837942 FLUFF
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
In the meantime... if anyone has Murfcoins they want to unload, please feel free to send me a PM and I will make you an offer.
Hi vegascoinpool,

The monitoring for the main seed node failed, and I did not see that the chain had stalled. It's back now.

In terms of doing something with the coin, I did try to get it listed on major and minor exchanges, but it was probably poor timing as the whole market was dying at the time.

Do you think you could help with getting it listed?

I'd love to try. I wonder, though, if it's a situation where you may need to pay for a listing on a high-quality exchange in order to really make it work. Perhaps there could be a donation wallet (usually in BTC) where you take in donations specifically to meet the listing fee on a higher-qual exchange? I realize that's a big ask from people who don't know you from Adam, but I wonder if it may be the best way to lift the coin up?

copper member
Activity: 100
Hi vegascoinpool,

The monitoring for the main seed node failed, and I did not see that the chain had stalled. It's back now.

In terms of doing something with the coin, I did try to get it listed on major and minor exchanges, but it was probably poor timing as the whole market was dying at the time.

Do you think you could help with getting it listed?

Your explorer has been frozen since June 22nd. Can you look into that?

I'd like to make a sizable Fluff donation to the rescue wallet, but I'd like to see you actually do something with this. No work as the lead dev towards a listing means the coins have zero value outside of the ten of us who appear to be playing in this sandbox. You say its a part time project, but honestly I don't see you spending ANY time on it. Recruit some folks if you can't spend any time on it. Or had it off to someone who can actually make it do what you intended for it to do.

Not trying to be a dick... but come on. Let's go already.

Someone please say that the project is still growing. I am intending to remove them from my computer

Hey Folks - I am still here, but this is a part-time effort. I pay for all of the hosting/pools etc still, so I have not abandoned it, but I really did not have the time to get it up and running on an exchange.

If people believe that this could get listed properly, I will of course support it, I have not gone anywhere :-)
Activity: 25
Wish you find fairly resources to develop your project! Wondrous design, apperceptive vision, very nice job!  Good luck guys!
Your explorer has been frozen since June 22nd. Can you look into that?

I'd like to make a sizable Fluff donation to the rescue wallet, but I'd like to see you actually do something with this. No work as the lead dev towards a listing means the coins have zero value outside of the ten of us who appear to be playing in this sandbox. You say its a part time project, but honestly I don't see you spending ANY time on it. Recruit some folks if you can't spend any time on it. Or had it off to someone who can actually make it do what you intended for it to do.

Not trying to be a dick... but come on. Let's go already.

Someone please say that the project is still growing. I am intending to remove them from my computer

Hey Folks - I am still here, but this is a part-time effort. I pay for all of the hosting/pools etc still, so I have not abandoned it, but I really did not have the time to get it up and running on an exchange.

If people believe that this could get listed properly, I will of course support it, I have not gone anywhere :-)
Activity: 10
Hello MurfCoin Engineer No. 001!
I'm interested in your project, even sent the coins to the stock exchange, but due to lack of activity I wanted to withdraw coins to my wallet so the second day they can not withdraw, can you contact me.
copper member
Activity: 100

Итaк любитeли murf coin ждy вaшиx пpeдлoжeний o цeнe зa мoи мoнeты нa биpжe https://cryptomarkets.co.za/markets/btcfluff. Topoпитecь кoличecтвo мoнeт oгpaничeнo тeм бoлee пoлoвинa yжe нaмaйнeнo.
Do not need to say that the coin exchange does not work
I quietly registered for a week as a coin
I sit and wait for the indignation a lot and the exchange really works on the average of 8,000,000 coins and so no one started trading so that one should not cry but all on the stock exchange with their coins.
I look forward to bidding and offers.
Activity: 23
its a great project behind a noble motive and a cause. i hope this will be a huge success.hoping to join it
Activity: 99
Activity: 130
A fast developing project i wish it continues that way because it has the potential to succeed
egretia
Activity: 2
@Vegascoinpool - are you getting the PMs I sent you?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://cryptomarkets.co.za
Shit exchange is just a complete mess.
SKAM SKAM

See my comment above and the same applies to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Verify Account
because of this shit there is no possibility to register and start trading

this exchange does not work because it is not possible to register
unable to register!!!!!!

Excuse me. You did register on the exchange in order to exchange your murfcoins for bitcoins. You welcome to withdraw you murfcoins and take it somewhere else if you wish. Currently cryptomarkets.co.za is the only exchange that listed murfcoins.

Further it seems that murfcoins are dying and I just tried to assist all of those who believes that murfcoin can succeed.

All withdraws are manually approved for safety and security purposes. All withdraw requests will be thoroughly audited before releasing your coins.

No time for scammers and chancers to simply try and bullshit the excxhange.

Trust you will find this in order to protect your own money and those who actually invest in the exchange.

If you have issues their is channels available on the exchange to submit support tickets.

No need to pretend everything is scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
daily lottery is cool, I would like to know more about the distribution system of awards how and when this will occur
egretia
Activity: 109
https://cryptomarkets.co.za
Shit exchange is just a complete mess.
SKAM SKAM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Verify Account
because of this shit there is no possibility to register and start trading

this exchange does not work because it is not possible to register
unable to register!!!!!!