Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MurfCoin] 23MM Coins, POW, Now Listed!, Help Puppies! [FLUFF AIRDROP] - page 6. (Read 16770 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Murfcoin - FLUFF will be added to www.cryptomarkets.co.za - More info to follow

Awesome news... I hope. Is this exchange new? The fees for trading seem high. at 1% across the board, plus 0.001 fee for BTC withdrawals.

Still, for a first listing beggars can't be choosers. We might be able to utilize this to attract more interest and save more pups!   

Yes the exchange is new and we try to keep the fees as low as possible some exchanges ask as much as 0.003 btc withdrawal fees and in my view 0.003 is very high. I guess they all wanted to take advantages of traders when bitcoin prices was so high and they would have made more than 300% profit on all withdrawals.

Not even to mention listing fees just to add a new coin to an exchange and we do it for free.

I personally believe by keeping our fees as low as possible would attract more investors.

Regards

William Smith
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Awesome news... I hope. Is this exchange new? The fees for trading seem high. at 1% across the board, plus 0.001 fee for BTC withdrawals.

Still, for a first listing beggars can't be choosers. We might be able to utilize this to attract more interest and save more pups!   
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 100
is there any news on exchanges yet?

Still working on it. I think with the state of the markets right now it’s harder for new coins to get visibility
Activity: 4
is there any news on exchanges yet?
copper member
We hope the logo creator does a nice job with that cute dog  Grin Grin Grin

This is what we have so far :-)

Activity: 61
We hope the logo creator does a nice job with that cute dog  Grin Grin Grin
copper member
AirDrop completed.  Thank you!
Question!
Is there a community of DISCORD?

Yes please check link it is maybe on previous page :-)
Activity: 87
AirDrop completed.  Thank you!
Question!
Is there a community of DISCORD?
copper member
joined airdrop

AirDrop completed. Let me know if any issues.
copper member
I just joined airdrop, but the wallet suspected as suspicious activity.
But i ignore it, hope there is no problem

Thanks good project btw

copper member
Done i have submitted my airdrop form! woots free coins Cheesy

copper member
Hey Cryptonexii, any status about the translation payout? Not that I'm in a hurry or so... But you know, just asking  Wink

Hey Sorry! I honestly thought I had sent that, I must have missed that IM. I've sent you your bounty. Please check your wallet :-)
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hey Cryptonexii, any status about the translation payout? Not that I'm in a hurry or so... But you know, just asking  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
Done i have submitted my airdrop form! woots free coins Cheesy

EDIT - Hurray i received my 50FLUFF!
copper member
I would like to know how to label a wallet on the explorer for a rescue and know what I can do to help with progress of this foundation

Hi - to label a foundation DM me the details because I have to do it on the server. In terms of getting involved, biggest blocker right now is getting on an exchange but we also need help with social media. DM me your skill set though as I’m sure you could help with something for sure
copper member

Thanks good project btw

Thanks! Some coin wallets get flagged by Avast (some of my Altcoins wallets have the same problem MurfCoin does)

Because of all the botnet mining, it flags a lot of crypto stuff. Other AVs may also do the same. But the wallet is fine, you can see the source code if your worried :-)
copper member
Is there any way to monitor my share and hash rate through the pool? Most pools have an option to search for stats by wallet address. Is that possible with  the Murfcoin pool?

Hey TShaw,  you can see your shares and hash rate on the workers screen, is that what you mean? It shows shares and hash rate by address at http://pool.murfcoin.org/workers
Activity: 76

Thanks good project btw
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I would like to know how to label a wallet on the explorer for a rescue and know what I can do to help with progress of this foundation
Pages:
Jump to: