Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MurfCoin] 23MM Coins, POW, Now Listed!, Help Puppies! [FLUFF AIRDROP] - page 5. (Read 16775 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Murfer McFluffer to rescue
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
I just registered to the airdrop, but unlucky im not Jr. Member Sad
ut5
Activity: 88

Try right click and "Abandon Transaction", this will put the coins back in your wallet, maybe the fee is too low or the target address does not exist.
you can still place a coin on the new exchange for free - https://graviex.net/
Activity: 9
Add on cryptohub.online, a low payment for listing.
copper member
Activity: 100
@ryptonexii What is the error? And why can not I send my coins?  Cry Cry Cry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152752959@N04/shares/Z0pYT1

What version of the client are you using?

Try right click and "Abandon Transaction", this will put the coins back in your wallet, maybe the fee is too low or the target address does not exist.
copper member
Moнeтa Лиcтинг
1.50000000 БTЦ
** 100% вoзвpaт в cлyчae oткaзa. Лиcтинг пoдлeжит paccмoтpeнию paзpaбoтчикoм.
5 Бaзoвыx Pынкoв
Быcтpый и пpocтoй в иcпoльзoвaнии плaтфopмы.
Hизкиe тopгoвыe пoшлины.
Cпиcoк мoнeт нa oбмeн TradeSatoshi. БTЦ, USDT, ЛTК, ДOЖE и BCH basemarkets.
Кyпить Ceйчac
Учacтвyйтe B Baлютe
0.04500000 БTЦ
** 100% вoзвpaт в cлyчae oткaзa.
Пpoдвигaть cвoи мoнeты нa oбмeн Tradesatoshi.
7 днeй кaк пpocлaвлeнныe мoнeты
Увeличьтe вaшy видимocть мoнeтa
Peклaмиpoвaть cвoи мoнeты нa кaждoй cтpaницe pынкa в тeчeниe 7 днeй, этo oтличный cпocoб для пpoдвижeния вaшeгo мoнeты.

Thanks for the info (I translated from Russian) but USD 15,000 for listing on TradeSatoshi, is way too much.
copper member

What version of the client are you using?
Activity: 99

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Dev Please add this coin to Normal exchanges like, Coinexchange.com, Tradesatoshi.com, mercatox.com, etc.... Its small but stable and good exchange.
Activity: 45
looks like this exchange has zero volume
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
dev normal exchange will ?
Activity: 61
Murfcoin - FLUFF will be added to www.cryptomarkets.co.za - More info to follow

Awesome news... I hope. Is this exchange new? The fees for trading seem high. at 1% across the board, plus 0.001 fee for BTC withdrawals.

Still, for a first listing beggars can't be choosers. We might be able to utilize this to attract more interest and save more pups!   

Yes the exchange is new and we try to keep the fees as low as possible some exchanges ask as much as 0.003 btc withdrawal fees and in my view 0.003 is very high. I guess they all wanted to take advantages of traders when bitcoin prices was so high and they would have made more than 300% profit on all withdrawals.

Not even to mention listing fees just to add a new coin to an exchange and we do it for free.

I personally believe by keeping our fees as low as possible would attract more investors.

Regards

William Smith

Tried to make a deposit to test out the services... looks likes a problem with the wallet connection for the exchange.

Yes I am in contact with the dev as there is a mufcoin.conf issue. Will post more info once sorted.

I sent a coin to my account in your service, but after 13 hours I did not receive any coins.
Activity: 37
Transfer to the exchange was a success! Listed the first 1000 FLUFF ever @ 100 sat. Cryptonexii, I suggest adding the info to the main Post and website. Also a social media outreach is in order!

Save the pups!

I sent a coin to my account in your service, but after 4 hours I did not receive any coins.

It is not my service, williamsmith is who is promoting the exchange.
Transfer to the exchange was a success! Listed the first 1000 FLUFF ever @ 100 sat. Cryptonexii, I suggest adding the info to the main Post and website. Also a social media outreach is in order!

Save the pups!

I sent a coin to my account in your service, but after 4 hours I did not receive any coins.

Save the pups!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Awesome news... I hope. Is this exchange new? The fees for trading seem high. at 1% across the board, plus 0.001 fee for BTC withdrawals.

Still, for a first listing beggars can't be choosers. We might be able to utilize this to attract more interest and save more pups!   

Yes the exchange is new and we try to keep the fees as low as possible some exchanges ask as much as 0.003 btc withdrawal fees and in my view 0.003 is very high. I guess they all wanted to take advantages of traders when bitcoin prices was so high and they would have made more than 300% profit on all withdrawals.

Not even to mention listing fees just to add a new coin to an exchange and we do it for free.

I personally believe by keeping our fees as low as possible would attract more investors.

Regards

William Smith

Tried to make a deposit to test out the services... looks likes a problem with the wallet connection for the exchange.

Yes I am in contact with the dev as there is a mufcoin.conf issue. Will post more info once sorted.

Regards

William Smith

Activity: 214
LuckyAltcoin.com is converting to a new server and a Yiimp based pool rather than the old NOMP server. Please change your settings to the following before we make the full change over.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3433 -u  -p c=FLUFF
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hi Cryptonexii,

the bounty arrived. Thank you very much. May the FLUFF be with us all.
Pages:
Jump to: