Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 109. (Read 287557 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 100
bought 1.2 million at 0.018 now its 0.042

I made soo much money off of it.

The hard part is deciding when to sell.  Personally I think this has the potential to go to $1 or more in the next year.  That would only give it a market cap of a few hundred million or a billion, depending on how many coins exist by then.
What do i need to mine this coin? Can somebody help me? Because i´m new to crypto.

Google for a musicoin pool to join there are lots. The pools wil have instructions on how to mine the coin. Nom nom pol seems to be ok, they have several server issues i see a lot

I'm doing a test run on nomnom right now.  I like how quickly the stats update.  So far the balance is not growing as quickly as I'd like/expect but sometimes there is a lot of lag, that is certainly the case with Mining Pool Hub.  I'll let it run overnight and evaluate.

Is there any way to control when payout occurs or is it fixed at 50 coins?
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
bought 1.2 million at 0.018 now its 0.042

I made soo much money off of it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
What do i need to mine this coin? Can somebody help me? Because i´m new to crypto.

Google for a musicoin pool to join there are lots. The pools wil have instructions on how to mine the coin. Nom nom pol seems to be ok, they have several server issues i see a lot
Activity: 298
I'm not into music much anymore, but a lot of people around me really enjoy it.  I could see this coin doing well.  Doesn't have much competition that I'm aware of yet.

hot damn it just shot up today, up to 4.5 cents. started off at 2.5 cents.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
I'm not into music much anymore, but a lot of people around me really enjoy it.  I could see this coin doing well.  Doesn't have much competition that I'm aware of yet.
Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Finally $MUSIC corrects back up...
Anyone mine on nomnom pool?  I'm getting an authorization failure when Claymore connects to the pool.  Can't figure out why.

Any other good Musicoin pools to try besides nomnom and Mining Pool Hub?

i use nomnom havent had any issues, u can pm me shoot me your line.
Anyone mine on nomnom pool?  I'm getting an authorization failure when Claymore connects to the pool.  Can't figure out why.

Any other good Musicoin pools to try besides nomnom and Mining Pool Hub?
Music took quite the upswing just now! Volume is up 5x from normal as well, this coin is gaining attention and momentum!

yeap if it holds around .0000065/.000007 id be happpppppppppppppppy

Why be happy if it holds? Wouldn't you just wanna sell at that price and be happy?

bad choice of words i meant to say id be happy if it levels out around that and only climbs id be happy. Tongue
i mine it, i day trade with other coins but hold this one.

Ah ok makes more sense! Congrats to you then!

ty good sir Smiley

music is the most profitable coin to mine as of now.
Music took quite the upswing just now! Volume is up 5x from normal as well, this coin is gaining attention and momentum!

Why be happy if it holds? Wouldn't you just wanna sell at that price and be happy?

bad choice of words i meant to say id be happy if it levels out around that and only climbs id be happy. Tongue

Ah ok makes more sense! Congrats to you then!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Music seems to be a huge topic among ICO creators these days Wink So how is your project going to be different from all those ICO's dealing with content creation in general or music in specific? I am sure there are a few of them.

Musicon Desktop Wallet version 0.6 pre-release

https://github.com/Musicoin/desktop/releases/tag/v0.6RC

The Musicoin Wallet (Wallet) has been revamped in its entirety, adding a host of new features.

1.  A shiny new UI: The Wallet has been upgraded in order to give users the best experience possible, keeping in mind the feedback we received from the community regarding earlier versions of the wallet.

2.  Improved peer discovery: One of the persistent problems with the wallet was its inability to find peers and that has now been solved with the functionality of preloading a fixes set of peers which would be loaded automatically on startup.

3.  New Buttons: Now you can browse through the latest boot nodes from within the Wallet itself, by clicking the "Add Peers" Button

Upgrading

In order to upgrade to the new version of the Musicoin client, you could replace the application directory (the directory that has the executable). The chain keys are NOT contained within the folder, so there is no worry of having to worry about them getting deleted. However, you MUST backup your keys in order to prevent them from getting lost forever.
Finding Peers

Ideally, you shouldn't have issues finding peers. However, if you do encounter issues, you can still manually add them via the "Add Peers" button.

mad posted this a few pages back. i havent had a single sync issue, it's always synced quickly.

Coin is looking solid, getting popular, buddy sent me a message earlier.
Hes going balls deep, just picked up 250k coins.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
ok so the devs never commented on my wallet issue and how difficult this whole process is. the gmc file, start.bat etc just to get blockchain synced then maybe just maybe wallet will sync, which it doesnt. Wallet has been opened for 4 days and wont sync. This is the most difficult wallet Ive ever used, I have dozens, and have configured just as many. This wallet needs an upgrade badly and the issues fixed. Without a simple wallet interface you will never have the acceptance you would expect for your coin. People want easy, not have to jump through hoops and do all types of little things just to get a wallet to open or work. Your really killing yourselves here guys.

devs releasing new wallet version which will eliminate sync issues

https://musicoin.slack.com/archives/C2BU078MP/p1503764334000071

Link to the new wallet https://github.com/Musicoin/desktop/releases
Jump to: