Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 110. (Read 287557 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
ok so the devs never commented on my wallet issue and how difficult this whole process is. the gmc file, start.bat etc just to get blockchain synced then maybe just maybe wallet will sync, which it doesnt. Wallet has been opened for 4 days and wont sync. This is the most difficult wallet Ive ever used, I have dozens, and have configured just as many. This wallet needs an upgrade badly and the issues fixed. Without a simple wallet interface you will never have the acceptance you would expect for your coin. People want easy, not have to jump through hoops and do all types of little things just to get a wallet to open or work. Your really killing yourselves here guys.

sorry im kinda new to all this myself, your wallet v .5 isnt syncing at all? or i dont know what your talking about? : /
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
Some things happening around this project. What exactly, if any, is the connection between $MUSIC and Musiconomi on Cofound.it?
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
ok so the devs never commented on my wallet issue and how difficult this whole process is. the gmc file, start.bat etc just to get blockchain synced then maybe just maybe wallet will sync, which it doesnt. Wallet has been opened for 4 days and wont sync. This is the most difficult wallet Ive ever used, I have dozens, and have configured just as many. This wallet needs an upgrade badly and the issues fixed. Without a simple wallet interface you will never have the acceptance you would expect for your coin. People want easy, not have to jump through hoops and do all types of little things just to get a wallet to open or work. Your really killing yourselves here guys.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
I am a proud member of 1-million-music club.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
This is one of the few coins I do mine regularly, I like the notion of supporting musicians and producers but I too wonder with the new structure how will the coin be utilized and grow?  Sure, Artist support is basically a "Proof of Performance" type of mining akin to those coins trying out "Proof of Play", but a forced payment from the block to Artists should be reviewed and boil down to paid per play much like BMI and the radio industry.  Or maybe I have misread to much.  That said, I do enjoy this coin!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
picked up 500k coins, lets take this to the moon an beyond!

Welcome to the half million club!

ty sir, did you notice the huge purchase set on bittrex? a few people have a pending order of over 4 million coins.

Accumulation on this coin is definitely visible. The community is excited. And, at a 6.5 million dollar market cap, there is tremendous room for growth. Looks like things could get very fun, very quick Cheesy .

ty sir, did you notice the huge purchase set on bittrex? a few people have a pending order of over 4 million coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I truly believe Music coin will reach $1 in 2018, thats why I hold 1 million coin Cheesy
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
Looks like I got no messages opposing the UBI fork , MusicPeon will upgrade to the signal build in the coming days.

http://music.spdns.eu/
Activity: 255

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 59
With UBI in place. If they can find another way to give the coin growing or at least sustained worth then this platform would be the best out there.
Also a nice front end design and phone app would bring listeners. Hopefully all this and more is in store before other devs hi jack the UBI for music idea.
Activity: 308
So on 1 September its become harder to mine?

No I don't think that is the case. The change is that the mining rewards will be split between miners, developers and artists after September 1.

I will be interesting to see if it will still be profitable to mine. Price may go up because less freshly mined coins would be getting dumped on exchanges. Depends on how many miners simply mine and dump.

Instead of miners dumping, now all three parties will be dumping. It makes no difference. Relying on mining rewards to keep the entire ecosystem alive is akin to the government printing money to pay for the government servants. Economics 101 says that price will only increase when demand outstrips supply. Where will the demand for the coin come if nobody has to pay for anything with the coins?
Activity: 164

No I don't think that is the case. The change is that the mining rewards will be split between miners, developers and artists after September 1.

I will be interesting to see if it will still be profitable to mine. Price may go up because less freshly mined coins would be getting dumped on exchanges. Depends on how many miners simply mine and dump.
Activity: 390
Activity: 33
Some more Musicoin news:
http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2017/08/24/worlds-first-dj-mix-pays-artists-seconds-using-blockchain-technology/

For some reason the forum is deleting the URL
it is "the-blockchain DOT com"
Activity: 676
If that is true tho , then I welcome all the miners on my pool!

Check it out today!

0% FEE !
Unlces paid!
No TX fee!

No found Block Reward?

What do you mean by that ? lol.

Of course you get paid prop.
Activity: 17

Check it out today!

0% FEE !
Unlces paid!
No TX fee!

No found Block Reward?
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net

Check it out today!

0% FEE !
Unlces paid!
No TX fee!

Jump to: