Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 39. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
After researching the site and listening to the quality of the musicians, I'll not be investing.
Nice idea, but if new material only is accepted, it will never be like Spotify.

Never give up your favorite music for a few pennies at Musicoin.

I'm sure this is why Musicoin has not taken off. 

Hey, I think you are missing the whole point of Musicoin, which is totally change the interaction of musicians with their listeners, not just create a Spotify v2.

Also, you gotta think this is a WIP (Work in progress), not a final product, musicians are earning musicoin daily which is at 2 cents now, but not pennies when Musicoin was at 0.1$ back in January Smiley
This project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project. Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!

Thank you! We appreciate Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
After researching the site and listening to the quality of the musicians, I'll not be investing.

Did you invest on Spotify? What is your price prediction for Spotify?

I listen to Spotify for the wide-range of music they carry, not to earn a few pennies here and there.

I bought Nexus cheap and will sit on it till the rockets launch later this year.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Did you invest on Spotify? What is your price prediction for Spotify?
Activity: 167
Merit: 5

Do not worry it will take off with or without you ! Cool
Activity: 96

Musicoin on first page at Bittrex as biggest gain  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I am glad that the platform uses the power of blockchain technology!
Also, the platform is interesting because there are no intermediaries, everyone will be able to get the last percentage of their income.
Activity: 98
This project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project. Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
Hey Dude You have an understandable reason .
I was just wondering cuz when trying to see my history I did not found it, but is OK

@orchardcoins

I have been mining at your pool and everything seems good but the ping time for me.
But something is calling my attention why do you delete the history database ?

Hey man, I informed about this pool maintenance via discord chat. Due to unnecessarily large blockchain size, I had to clear the blockchain and re-sync again.

Unfortunately, after re-syncing, the pool started throwing an error and wasnt able to re-start properly.

The only solution was to clear the database (this was by design according to sammy007 - the main dev of open-ethereum-pool).

Issue details here:
https://github.com/sammy007/open-ethereum-pool/issues/156

PS I cleared the database only once ever since I started this pool and never had I missed an hourly payout(proof both in bitcointalk and discord history - zero complaint). Part of my pool's transparency, I wanted to keep all the block/transaction history but I had no choice really.
@orchardcoins

I have been mining at your pool and everything seems good but the ping time for me.
But something is calling my attention why do you delete the history database ?
Im having problems with my payments from http://musicoin.nomnom.technology, Anyone else having issue there?
I see many people to get paid, tho I cant seems to contact the pool manager anyway to sort it out, I have 13,000 + pending there...

if you read back a few pages, you will see numerous complaints. nomnom is a scam pool.

Bummer, I used to get my payments on time:( Guess I`ll have to say good bye for my coins,
Hope no one else will use this pool ever again

yep, he will never give you back the coins. he will eventually delete the database to stop people from noticing the stolen coins.

i cannot believe people are blindly mining there - the top miners have not received any payment for weeks already yet they still continue to mine..

Do you know of any trusted pool of MusicCoin ? Im mining to support but im close to just get back to mining Ethereum...

I have been mining here https://mcpool.maxhash.org for many months and never had any problems, they pay on time always !
Morning everyone!

The Musicoin team is happy and proud to update this thread with the latest updates on the project. Following this I will be updating the OP on these topics.

• 27th Feb - Hard Fork 2.222.222 block to reduce risks of replay attacks and enable users to store their Musicoin with Ledger Nano S and Trezor wallets, also MyEtherWallet
  • 12th Mar - Musicoin and Volareo at SXSW, team presence at this music conference in Austin, Texas, sponsoring the Dirty Fest 2018
  • 12th Mar - Song of the week, following Artist of the week! Way too much great content to just have a weekly prize!
  • 23rd Apr - Musicoin app design revealed, aiming release date Q4 2018
  • 4th May - Nonprofit organization 4UnityCorp launches fundraising campaign through Musicoin

As you can see we are alive and kicking and will have soon more fresh news to share with you! Keep tune and listen to great music!
Never ever had a doubt you guys are alive and you rock!
Keep up the good work, much respect.

Thank you for the kind words!
Im having problems with my payments from http://musicoin.nomnom.technology, Anyone else having issue there?
I see many people to get paid, tho I cant seems to contact the pool manager anyway to sort it out, I have 13,000 + pending there...

if you read back a few pages, you will see numerous complaints. nomnom is a scam pool.

Bummer, I used to get my payments on time:( Guess I`ll have to say good bye for my coins,

yep, he will never give you back the coins. he will eventually delete the database to stop people from noticing the stolen coins.

i cannot believe people are blindly mining there - the top miners have not received any payment for weeks already yet they still continue to mine..

Do you know of any trusted pool of MusicCoin ? Im mining to support but im close to just get back to mining Ethereum...

I simply mine on my own pool because I do not trust any other pool.
http://music.orchardcoins.com/

I am easily reachable via discord or bitcointalk.
https://discord.gg/D5KUQ9N
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/musicoin-mining-poolrealtime-alerts-orchardcoinscom-2136865
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Morning everyone!

The Musicoin team is happy and proud to update this thread with the latest updates on the project. Following this I will be updating the OP on these topics.

• 27th Feb - Hard Fork 2.222.222 block to reduce risks of replay attacks and enable users to store their Musicoin with Ledger Nano S and Trezor wallets, also MyEtherWallet
  • 12th Mar - Musicoin and Volareo at SXSW, team presence at this music conference in Austin, Texas, sponsoring the Dirty Fest 2018
  • 12th Mar - Song of the week, following Artist of the week! Way too much great content to just have a weekly prize!
  • 4th May - Nonprofit organization 4UnityCorp launches fundraising campaign through Musicoin

As you can see we are alive and kicking and will have soon more fresh news to share with you! Keep tune and listen to great music!
Never ever had a doubt you guys are alive and you rock!
Keep up the good work, much respect.
Morning everyone!

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

I'm mining on http://music.minerpool.net for months. No issues so far.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: