Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 42. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
Clap if you want one $MUSIC to be worth 2 cents.
Personally I don't seek it be worth 2 cents but usable and convenient - with more and more artists to join the platform, with constantly growing community, a mobile wallet-player. That's what I need.

This coin will be more than that give it some time music is a huge industry, it moves millions if no billions but the coin itself need more adoption
But once it gets the right speed nobody will stop it, you will see.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Personally I don't seek it be worth 2 cents but usable and convenient - with more and more artists to join the platform, with constantly growing community, a mobile wallet-player. That's what I need.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Can I use MEW address to recieve musicoin or do I need to use the official Musicoin Wallet? Which one you prefer?
Everyone loves listening to the music and Musicoin wallet allows us to discover many different new artists.
Right from the wallet! For free! But Tipping is not a town in China  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
I hope this is reflected on price.

nice wallet fix by the way.
a very famous music producer Pascal Guyon with 500k followers in his Twitter spoke about Musicoin https://twitter.com/pascalguyon/status/986778011352485888 and https://twitter.com/pascalguyon/status/986324462424346624
This is really something big.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Cool stuff. It's true that record labels, streaming services, music platforms pay peanuts.

As a musician and fan of crypto I am curious to test your platform out.

Sorry to ask as a newbie. Is it fully functional? Do you have a lot users so far?

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Musicoin will be 0.02 very soon  Cool
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
how to use the ledger for storage musicoin? musicoin is not a token of the eth
A mobile Android/iOS wallet with an integrated music player would be a real killing feature.

admin said we'll see iOS app in 3-4Q2018 after that Android App

If it really happens somewhere in the future the price will make x50 easy.
The real usage of a crypto - not only pump-dump on exhanges - this is what the crypto-community is now looking for.

yes, I'm waiting for mobile App too
A mobile Android/iOS wallet with an integrated music player would be a real killing feature.

If it really happens somewhere in the future the price will make x50 easy.
The real usage of a crypto - not only pump-dump on exhanges - this is what the crypto-community is now looking for.

Activity: 95
Forget the desktopwallet, use Mew, or Coinomi.  I have been using Coinomi for a month now, literally seconds between transactions and with the QR is pretty easy Cheesy
I think you can also Ledger Nano as well now that I think of, as its compatible with MeW. I will try later.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
how long till the PoS? (not regular but music-style pos)

correction: Proof-of-Engagement
Activity: 17
Hi I hope somebody may be able to put me in the right direction.

I have by mistake sent 750 musicoins to my Jaxx wallet under MCI.  Unfortunately this MCI is Musiconomi and mot nusicoin.  The only thing I can say is when I tried to moved the coins from the musicoin desktop wallet to MCI is that I noticed the address was exactly the same as my ethereum wallet address.

Now the coins have not turned up.  is there anyway to find out where they are and if I can get them back.

my musicoin address is 0xE74044d05d8Ed0ef6eD941921B5b72AAd8466708

and my ethereum address is 0x0F1C8f60fa11079829DB7CFe8a383B2C4763bc6a

can anyone check to see where they have gone.

thanks in advance

Vik
Pages:
Jump to: