Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 26. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hey admin, we saw you would like to list your ICO on our site. Is there anyone in here charge of marketing or PR?
copper member
Activity: 294
One of the hottest ICOs this semester. Very good use of blockchain technology in this project. Good luck guys!
Activity: 133
DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data. Their product will democratize data, making it more readily available and less expensive than the current methods of data gathering and vetting. The result is that clients can access specific data sets in a cost-effective and transparent way, collecting exactly what they need without paying for extraneous data.

Activity: 378
The idea is interesting, but for a start it is necessary to bring together solid client base, previously having interested the potential participants, participation on the new platform will be not for all voluntary, information about some users will just automatically add to the distributed database. I hope nevertheless that the project will manage to realize all the ideas. For this purpose he has a strong team which could invite as consultants several world stars which have removed to the public not one startup.
Activity: 210
I’ve gotta say I was a bit annoyed at the main sale being put back till September and I voiced my concerns on here yesterday, Mr Hirsch the ceo took the time even though it was 5am his time to get in touch and ask how he could help me. There’s not many company CEO’s that would bother to try and help and it meant a lot to me and has reassured me what a great company this is. I just thought I’d share this story as in the crypto space this is very unique. Thanks datablockchain and thanks Mr Hirsch

Quite concerned about the news that you submit, but for the sake of progress Datablockchain, this is okay. One tough decision when the main sales until September, by looking forward to the future, of course, this will be better. Keep the spirit and continue to perform well, hopefully, find a way of success.
Activity: 64
I am sure that the project will show the maxim that it is expected of him. Ambitious and strong project, I wish everyone success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
DataBlockChain includes industry data professionals, seasoned leaders and engineers with extensive experience in the data and technology industry. So I believe they will know how to overcome the challenges that an ICO project faces.
DataBlockChain.io is a very promising company and collects and processes information. In our time, information is more expensive than gold, this company collects premium-class information that makes it even more valuable.
Activity: 117
This project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community of support for this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck with the project! # Datablockchain.ioDBCCCoin #DBCC.
Activity: 119
I’ve gotta say I was a bit annoyed at the main sale being put back till September and I voiced my concerns on here yesterday, Mr Hirsch the ceo took the time even though it was 5am his time to get in touch and ask how he could help me. There’s not many company CEO’s that would bother to try and help and it meant a lot to me and has reassured me what a great company this is. I just thought I’d share this story as in the crypto space this is very unique. Thanks datablockchain and thanks Mr Hirsch
Activity: 117
DataBlockChain.io is a data platform that undermines the way companies and individuals collect premium data.
-Large data, artificial intelligence and chain technology to bring critical information to the world.
Join the professionals !!!
Activity: 350
DataBlockChain includes industry data professionals, seasoned leaders and engineers with extensive experience in the data and technology industry. So I believe they will know how to overcome the challenges that an ICO project faces.
DataBlockChain.io is a very promising company and collects and processes information. In our time, information is more expensive than gold, this company collects premium-class information that makes it even more valuable.

I agree with you, I believe this project will be successful because the data is an important asset for the company to compete with other companies. So I'm sure many companies will use Datablockchain to get the data as needed
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Announcement: Pre-Sale Token Release on July 20th
Hey everyone, DataBlockchain is pleased to announce that we will be releasing our Pre-Sale tokens on July 20th, 2018 to all who purchased during the sale period. https://medium.com/dbc-io/announcement-pre-sale-token-release-on-july-20th-eaa7a79e43c

Activity: 132
I have gone through several papers about it and What I m thinking about this project is that , this project is one of the best projects currently available in the market..  I m really happy to be a member and hope that people who joined here are going to get some good news very soon..
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
why your ico is on 10th of SEPTEMBER?
Activity: 124
Serious team and advisory board. Great project, big vision. MVP live. Good luck.
Activity: 51
DataBlockChain.io lowers the barrier for entry and expands our potential client base to include small, medium and large businesses around the globe as well as Token Sales seeking data for their new ventures.
Activity: 140
DataBlockChain.io, in association with Media Direct, Inc. aims to democratize big data and level the data playing field by providing the most comprehensive marketing data solution to all businesses and individuals.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I like the user-friendly interface, thanks to which you can find information, pay and other actions in a few minutes
Pages:
Jump to: