Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello guys. I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 98
The project solves the real world problem while providing a robust data ecosystem.In addition,his strong team and his fundamental technologies make the project one that has a recipe for success!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
The DataBlockChain platform already has over three billion records and uses a proprietary AI tool to grade the data and match data to specific niche customers needs. Grin

really? it haven't use the platform yet, if you had can you share your comments on it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The DataBlockChain platform already has over three billion records and uses a proprietary AI tool to grade the data and match data to specific niche customers needs. Grin
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Using big data AI and Blockchain together is a great idea. Any projects that manage to reduce the cost of the middle man is valuable. Will keep an eye on the project to use it.
Activity: 58
Economic is down because traditional money conotroled by centralized organization... Now time for Crypto to fix the wrong... Crypto is the Future...
Activity: 59
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAvAnocfQ4&feature=youtu.be
DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data.
Activity: 196
Economic is down because traditional money conotroled by centralized organization... Now time for Crypto to fix the wrong... Crypto is the Future...
Activity: 35
This project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.Good luck to everyone involved
Activity: 71
Disintermediation is always welcome and will help keep costs in check while the token will provide the incentive. A team of seasoned execs lead the project.
copper member
Data is huge. The Blockchain is huge. Strong team, great vision, and they have an MVP. Good luck.
Activity: 124
The platform should help pull together data from various public and private silos, organize relevant data sets and democratize its availability.
Very promising product, clear vision and the idea itself and a strong team to implement it. If executed properly this could be a huge disruptor to the premium data industry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Can you tell me about exchange details? and what are the dates of icos'? my tokens are still locked it seems.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
what concerns me is that datum is doing the same thing basically, and they're already making people money. How is DataBlockchain going to stick out? I'm all for user experience to make a difference but datum is so easy to use. Hope DataBlockchain can rise up to their levels!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A great way to leverage Blockchain technology combined with AI for Big Data, making it cost-effectively available to folks beyond large enterprises. Good luck guys.
Activity: 27
The secret to a successful business/ico is awareness social media is one of the best way to communicate to the masses, I'm a youtuber with over 30,000 subs I record professional video review about platforms, Ico and companies,using communication models to distribute information with our logical concepts and idea to get an astronautical response I can help promote this ICO ., pm me if interested.
copper member
Big data and AI had always been a hot area of technology development. For Datablockchain, there is a strong team that is able to develop it and the product will be very attractive and low cost due to the fact that it cuts out the middleman.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Datablockchain Merging Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology ICO Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHsoksnEuPw
Activity: 27
I suggest use both Bitforex and Coinfalcon if you want to purchase volume,  say over 100k plus, to get best price because there aren't big blocks on the offer.  Even few that are offered for sale by traders will disappear once the platform goes live.
Thanks all !!!
Pages:
Jump to: