Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello dev! Will DBccoin be fixed at 0.12usd? Or do you have any plans to give some bonus depending on the amount of eth we have to contribute?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Data is one of the biggest issues that face big corporations to the point where they are scared of it and have no idea how to manage. Good luck guys.
Activity: 64
I highly recommend participating in this project. He has everything to be the best in the field: a great idea, a great team and a powerful community!
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
What amount of money is the project planning to collect on the ICO?
copper member
The combination of data and blockchain will become a competitive space. Having a strong and knowledgeable team along with a qualified support staff like Datablockchain has will be key to their success.
copper member
Activity: 196
A working prototype is available. Increase transparency in this market is really important. Good luck guys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
so any news about exchange listings and the project? We need better commercial marketing, and hype. please keep us informed.
Activity: 31
Its better to have a countdown now for preparation on main sale event..😊
copper member
Activity: 140
Unique concept on Big Data world - highly needed. They have numerous US Patents, including one for methods for compiling business data. A fairly experienced team and already developed MVP.
Activity: 112

DataBlockchain has been rated 97/100 by our experts. You can find the score here: https://www.exaking.com/#bicos

Good Luck.
copper member
What’s most important and impressive here is the extraction capability. That took solid vision to design a platform that caters to data extraction and practical usage to build viable, sustainable businesses.
Activity: 40
ICO Time: Starts in 31 days 6 hours
copper member
Activity: 294
Data and cryptographic security are both valuable commodities. Increase transparency in this market is really important.
Activity: 124
The whitepaper and the roadmap are detailed. In addition, a working prototype is also available.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I see a strong, experienced team backing a project that already has an MVP and real partnerships. Good luck guys.
I have been watching this project for a long time,the team gathered really great,and the idea they were able to provide us with such that personally I have no doubt that something can go wrong! Datablchainchain is really a project that solves the problem of the real world, and I think will be able to provide a reliable data ecosystem.
Unique concept on Big Data world - highly needed. MVP is available. Very strong team capable of delivering what's been promised.
Activity: 126
DataBlockChain.io will manage and help monetize their data helping those data partners reach a broader global audience of potential customers. The DataBlockChain.io approach will streamline and maximize profits for all parties involved.
copper member
I see a strong, experienced team backing a project that already has an MVP and real partnerships. Good luck guys.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Available Alpha version and looking good . All is looking good here for me. Wish them to get the proper success.
It pleases.We can see that the team is not standing still, but moving forward according to the road map.I am sure that the team will be able to solve the problem with data security,and will bring the project to a large market.The success of them.

this will be the key to their success, hopefully. Anyone can come up with a decent idea, but the execute them is essential. My concern is that they have a lot of competitors such as Datum who actually already have a working product thats making people money.
Activity: 81
Available Alpha version and looking good . All is looking good here for me. Wish them to get the proper success.
It pleases.We can see that the team is not standing still, but moving forward according to the road map.I am sure that the team will be able to solve the problem with data security,and will bring the project to a large market.The success of them.
Yes I agree, the whole project as its already controlled and promising, I am sure the whole team can overcome all the problems that occurred and the project running smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: