Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 40. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Also, the risk factor for Merculet is mentioned low in ICODrops. Definitely, the project is very good and deserves what it is supposed to receive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I read from the official website that the private sale rigistration started from 5th April, has it already began and how many eth has it raised now
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Merculet Twitter News

As the cornerstone utility token of Merculet,      
MVP runs through the entire system for of    
users such as entrepreneur, content            
contributor and advertiser can engage in      
the various scenarios of acquisition and        
consumption.                                            

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Merculet project receives "medium" interest from "ICO drops" which is a good estimate, because ICO drops care to list and evaluate only premium projects!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I have full faith in this project. Hardcap is very convenient. I am looking forward to April 24th.

Merculet Twitter News

Our CEO Ivan Jiang had a cool conversation  
with Tim Draper TODAY at Draper University (
Draper University of Heroes )! Let's take a      
sneak peek at what those two heroes just said!

Activity: 378
Investigated and realize that this is great project with potential ideals. If this project go as roadmap, i think it is the revolution in Internet system. I will definitely try to participate in Merculet ICO Sale.
Activity: 266
Do you have a pre-ico?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Very nice project i'm joined this project i like it. i love merculet
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Today, Ivan Jiang - Merculet CEO had a cool conversation with Tim Draper at Draper University ( Draper University of Heroes ). He tried to solve an excelled way all the questions that Tim Draper raised
Activity: 154
Merculet is there to change the trend that how big enterprises use our data to create monetary value just for them, not for users like us. It will definitely lead to revolutionary practices and we as a user would be able to get value on what we consented.
Activity: 2
Hello, everyone!

We have published Merculet ICO review on

https://www.buddhatrader.com/ico-reviews/merculet-ico-review/

Feel free to check it out and share it with the people who might find it interesting!

Cheers.
Activity: 336
Cool project! We believe in it! It's really interesting to participate in developing of its strong marketing reputation. Thanks for this opportunity - we try to do the best!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Very good ICO. I really love the video on the website, it explains the idea to the audience in a very simple way.  The team is also very good and I think they can deliver their product to the investors without any delays. I also like the advisors, especially Shen Bo who is the Founder of BitShares and Fenbushi Capital.
Is there a quick summary of the need as well as the purposes for the two different MVP and UAT tokens? Why is there a need for two tokens and how does someone obtain UAT tokens?

The UAT will be anchoring the basic MVP, enabling the synergy and the value exchange between entrepreneurs.

Activity: 340
merulet this is too best project
Activity: 308
This is a very good project with great prospects. ICODrops their praise in their reviews, and they do not take money for reviews. I will definitely try to participate in Merculet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Right now, getting new users is progressively troublesome and costly for both development and start-up undertakings. What's more awful is that the stage can't procure new users and hold old users. It without a doubt conveys tremendous difficulties to the feasible and solid improvement of the undertaking.  In the period of the Internet of Information, no one but data can be sent and traded yet esteem or cash can't be sent straightforwardly on the web.

#merculet
Activity: 98
The Merkulet. an excellent project. join http://merculet.io
Activity: 280

Merculet Twitter News!

Our CEO Ivan Jiang just completed the AMA    
with ICO Drops, the full video will be released
soon, stay tuned!                                          

congratulations. merculet will succeed
Pages: