Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 5. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You know that question really is for all to understand, especially for any investors, they should know the line like, how much do you sell, how much do you keep, and when do you do this.
My experiences so far, considering I’ve been pretty much figuring it out as I went along, I’ve not done bad so far.
So I remembered putting 3 eth into 0x and cashed out about 30% of it later for 6 ETH, letting the rest ride. And later putting 5 eth into Chainlink and cashed out about 90% later for 19 eth.
Sweeeeet returns, whats ur impression on mvp?
For mvp though, I feel it is a more long-term project and rather than waiting a long time to see any real gains, I wanted to take some profit to fuel future ICOs. From that 19 ETH I took, 12 of it has already gone into mvp volume.
Activity: 25
You know that question really is for all to understand, especially for any investors, they should know the line like, how much do you sell, how much do you keep, and when do you do this.
My experiences so far, considering I’ve been pretty much figuring it out as I went along, I’ve not done bad so far.
So I remembered putting 3 eth into 0x and cashed out about 30% of it later for 6 ETH, letting the rest ride. And later putting 5 eth into Chainlink and cashed out about 90% later for 19 eth.
Sweeeeet returns, whats ur impression on mvp?
Activity: 27
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Hi ! You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the idea!
Activity: 30
i told several times this is  SCAM  project
but i dont know why krytial group promote this scam
many peopl lost their money im also sold my tokens with huge loss
so now we have to think before buy kryptial ICos
we think they all are good but it does not like seems
Some tokens are clearly more suited to flipping and others to holding, I found out that very few ICOs can be considered 100% flip or 100% hold
True, but..in fact, the best idea incorporates both. You want to take some profits early (ideally enough to pay for the initial amount you put in).
Activity: 14
Some tokens are clearly more suited to flipping and others to holding, I found out that very few ICOs can be considered 100% flip or 100% hold
Activity: 28
Great strategy, capitalize on price movements to earn money. Buy in cheaply from one token to buy in volume on another. As price increases, sell a portion of the former, to cover the losses of the first. On a larger scale, once braking even by selling in volume, the remaining of the tokens were "provided" for free.
I don’t think so, I didn’t invest into ico, but came a bit later on, the eth price drop so I bought in, and waited for another drop because eth and ico are connected, once eth fell again and mvp below ico price, I bought in. Then waited again until btc price increase, as mvp fell again, I bought in again. Right before second listing, I had many tokens and sold a portion to cover loss from eth price, and now used some other eth to buy in again. I’m waiting for a increase to earn on the price differences.
Basically I broke even with plenty of mvps in exchange, basically free since I didn’t pay anything
Activity: 29
Activity: 28
Imagine if we had put $7,000 into neo back when it was at ico price instead of when it was at $7? I don’t even want to calculate the gains we’d have!
Not making the same mistake of not putting enough money, so that’s why I’m in mvp, I see it has similar expectations in growth
Last year I bought Neo for $0.5, but unfortunately I sold most of it for $2
Activity: 91
 Imagine if we had put $7,000 into neo back when it was at ico price instead of when it was at $7? I don’t even want to calculate the gains we’d have!
Not making the same mistake of not putting enough money, so that’s why I’m in mvp, I see it has similar expectations in growth
Activity: 30
I've been researching into the MVP project and understand its still being developed and in its early stages. I admit that I don't understand the project yet and still doing research. The website shows "product coming soon" and I'm wondering if someone from the team or who knows more about it can summarize the product MVP is creating and what the project actually is looking to accomplish.
Activity: 24
 I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for this group to boost it's membership and attract quality investors. Kindly contact me concerning contributing to this insightful project.
Activity: 16
Such idea are getting smash! Very nice plan, sensible logo, wondrous vision!  Good luck all!
Activity: 22
both exchanges are good, interface great ,transactions not that fast compare to binance but still regardless of any issues both are topnotch  exchanges but kucoin have a referral system which i think is an advantage for it.
Positioned as the Chief Growth Officer for Global Entrepreneurs, Merculet is dedicated to providing Internet enterprises with ready access to token-based operations.

It also endeavours to empower companies and entrepreneurs to form a new productive relation where companies work with their users to co-build products, circulation of values of companies is efficient, and outdated operation models are disrupted by the new.

Merculet adopts a B2B2C model and can offer service to a wide range of Internet companies, bringing new users, budgets, and enterprise-level participants to the Blockchain world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what every long term or short term people buy but check no any one buy?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The Merculet project team needs to further strengthen its marketing, and although MVP prices have fallen considerably, investors should be a little more confident.

not just mvp prices, most altcoin are bitcoin are suffering in the bear market, waiting for the return of the bull
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Merculet project team needs to further strengthen its marketing, and although MVP prices have fallen considerably, investors should be a little more confident.
Pages:
Jump to: