Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 10. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
Hi, everybody. No information about listing on new exchanges? I'm wondering when the pump starts. I'm waiting for 3x-4x.
Merculet maintaining at its ICO price is actually pretty when comparing to other ICO projects, most of them are still below ICO price in this bear market
I also like this project because of the stable price. By investing in Merculet I am sure that I will not get big losses. This is important.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hi, everybody. No information about listing on new exchanges? I'm wondering when the pump starts. I'm waiting for 3x-4x.
Merculet maintaining at its ICO price is actually pretty when comparing to other ICO projects, most of them are still below ICO price in this bear market
Activity: 280
S O A R
Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

CEO @Mengjun participated in 2018 GMQ Global Blockchain Summit in #Philippines.
Ivan hosted a panel discussion to talk about the value generating from blockchain and how to keep the new Internet order with invited speakers.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi! I'm interested in Merculet , how exactly will they work?
Activity: 140
token was list exchain? and what exchain?
you can buy merculet token on okex or idex and hotbit exchain..
Activity: 182
Can we make money from social networks? The project has a good idea to get a fair return on user interaction.
Activity: 109
token was list exchain? and what exchain?
Activity: 336
The Merculet project continues to come out with the news that global strategic partners work together. The project is steadily recommending, and MVP will restructure the flow structure of the entire Internet.
Activity: 34

Merculet Twitter News

Fantastic event in #Vietnam! Thanks #Krypital and all our community members who came to meet us in Ho Chi Minh.
Great closure to build friendships and valuable relationships!

Activity: 23
I participate in the bounty program ICO Merculet and I hope this project will work out, as you have a very good idea and already there is very serious support in the form of large investors. Good luck, the development team and assistants) you are doing the right thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The marketing of Merculet project team is very good. At present, the team is conducting a global roadshow to build community consensus. The price of MVP will certainly take an upward trend in the future.
Activity: 168
wow price x2 ico .... go to the moon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. Yes, the coin is now growing, but the coin to 4-x will not rise right away, it takes time. I wish everyone good luck.

I regret that I sold my tokens at the very beginning of the auction, because now the price has started to grow steadily. do you think the price will be able to grow to 3 x-4 x?
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
I still do not lose hope to see the price increase to the level of 3 x-4 x. I wonder-when will such a pump start?
Activity: 54

Merculet Twitter News

New updated bi-weekly report just released: After the successful conclusion of the the Close-Door Product Conference,
#Merculet will start to spend more time to meet with our global communities.

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
New updated bi-weekly report just released: After the successful conclusion of the the Close-Door Product Conference,Merculet will start to spend more time to meet with our global communities. Read more: https://medium.com/merculet/merculet-bi-weekly-newslette-phrase-iv-f5ba5f3d2b4d
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I look and see the artificial pampas gentlemen. Too strange growth when a few hours goes pamp and then sells everything bought. Yes, the dollar price is going up the ladder, but I do not think that we can expect a continuation without a real product.
Activity: 54

Merculet Twitter News

Good news! #Merculet is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Tianya, the biggest Chinese BBS community in the world.
More cooperation details will release very soon.

Activity: 196
How many X is up to you guys. Don't fill buyers orders, set your sell orders at X10, then we start with X10 that simple Smiley Be sure they will fill your sell orders easily at X10 😉
Pages:
Jump to: