Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 9. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Did okex buy the whole Merculet company?? Why do not list Mvp on new exchanges? ? It is very obvious that Mvp needs liquidity
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
This ico sold out in 2 mins but noone wants to buy Mvp on exchanges. Team should think about this, start doing some real business.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
On July 28th, @dougdueno presented how to redefine relationships among entrepreneurs, for their users and employees at Shanghai Blockchain Summit. Additionally, he has been invited to exclusive afterparty to reach out to participants and solidify potential cooperation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The promising project, which wants to monetize people's attention on the Internet, this will help the business to grow by creating a new ecosystem that allows the economy to be redistributed. There are a good team and support of investors I wish this project will be successful in future.
Activity: 196
Merculet has a good space for development. The project team should strengthen market publicity. Investors now buy MVP coins at bargain prices. This is a good choice.
I also like that!
The market is in downtrend most of the coin falls and in the near future may be lower. During this time cheap MVP is an opportunity for investors.
Activity: 14
It's really nice idea!
A very excellent results, in right mind logo!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 42
Very nice and interesting idea! and i hope that it is not a scam..
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Now the market is very hard to understand. The most important thing is that now is the best time to buy a coin. I wish success to all.

Hello everybody. I think with a good deal, the new stock exchange will be in 2-3 months. We are waiting for the official news. I wish success to all.

Hi, everybody. No information about listing on new exchanges? I'm wondering when the pump starts. I'm waiting for 3x-4x.
Unfortunately now the price of the token has fallen very much. I did not think that a small increase in the price of bitcoin would have such an impact on the drop in the prices of altcoins.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

Good news!! Another talent joined @Merculet_io today. Ming, the former senior manager of Bihu, will take the role as Product Director and lead Mercuelt bockchain projects. 

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Merculet has a good space for development. The project team should strengthen market publicity. Investors now buy MVP coins at bargain prices. This is a good choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Douglas said, "Our newest biweekly report would have been better if it contained more personal feelings of Vietnam. So I’ve soberly made a new recording—making sure you can understand a bit more about Vietnam in the comfort of your home."Complete video:https://youtu.be/eosHuDogJy8
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
Hello everybody. I think with a good deal, the new stock exchange will be in 2-3 months. We are waiting for the official news. I wish success to all.

Hi, everybody. No information about listing on new exchanges? I'm wondering when the pump starts. I'm waiting for 3x-4x.
Unfortunately now the price of the token has fallen very much. I did not think that a small increase in the price of bitcoin would have such an impact on the drop in the prices of altcoins.
Activity: 140
good project, i was recive my token on mew , hold to die Smiley)
Activity: 196
Can admin add me again to Kryptal group in VN? I have been banned due to some messages perhalps but no warnings from admin about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Activity: 10
I like the concept of this idea!
Classy website, thoughtful business, absorbing business.
Activity: 82
Hi admin, I have received email for event on 7/7 at HCM, VN. But the location of “MAKING THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE 2018” is different with yours in the email. what does it mean?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!

promising project with great potential, Merculet is creating a whole new economy, internet of value, using blockchain technology. They also have many talents on their team
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION IS NOW COMPLETE! ✌️

Please check your wallet (Merculet's Smart Contract address is 0x8a77e40936bbc27e80e9a3f526368c967869c86d).

Activity: 127
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
Pages:
Jump to: