Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement - page 4. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
good day fellas, anyone here can explain how algorithm applied in trading.

Thanks for your question!

In simple words, what GStar.AI is creating is an ecosystem for expert traders to automate & monetize their trading strategies. We witness that there is a big market of good traders who are still manually looking at computer screens and executing trades. In today's world full of automation taking over the trading activities, this group of good traders are at a disadvantage because computers are able to execute trades free of emotions (greed and fear seem to be big hinderances to humans since forever), without needing to rest or sleep. Our platform will be allowing traders to automate their trading strategies without needing to know any coding or programming knowledge.

Besides that, non-traders will also be able to analyze and copy trade from the successful trader of their choice on our platform. This can be done by simply paying a small licensing fee to the trader, with the amount determined by the trader (not us). Hence, GStar.AI is enabling the power of algorithmic trading capabilities to the masses, which previously were only exclusive to institutional & HNWI traders/investors
About the fee, is that a fixed one or a percentage calculation from the original transaction of the customer?

The licensing fees will be fixed, on a monthly basis determined by the traders themselves. As for the transaction fees for your trading activities, they are done with the exchange directly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

In simple words, what GStar.AI is creating is an ecosystem for expert traders to automate & monetize their trading strategies. We witness that there is a big market of good traders who are still manually looking at computer screens and executing trades. In today's world full of automation taking over the trading activities, this group of good traders are at a disadvantage because computers are able to execute trades free of emotions (greed and fear seem to be big hinderances to humans since forever), without needing to rest or sleep. Our platform will be allowing traders to automate their trading strategies without needing to know any coding or programming knowledge.

Besides that, non-traders will also be able to analyze and copy trade from the successful trader of their choice on our platform. This can be done by simply paying a small licensing fee to the trader, with the amount determined by the trader (not us). Hence, GStar.AI is enabling the power of algorithmic trading capabilities to the masses, which previously were only exclusive to institutional & HNWI traders/investors
About the fee, is that a fixed one or a percentage calculation from the original transaction of the customer?

Activity: 22
Launch of MVP

We are very proud to announce that our MVP is ready! Our current data is from Bitfinex exchange. We are excited to allow our users to get a first-hand experience of what we have in mind to create the entire GStar Ecosystem.

Check out our Medium post and explore it for yourself!
Link: https://medium.com/@gstarai/mvp-launch-of-our-gstar-ecosystem-54416a62f849

gstar.ai look promising project, I've also check the bounty campaign.
I think it would be nice to join the bounty, but first i wish to know how long will the bounty held?

Thanks for your question. The bounty campaign will last all the way till the end of ICO period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
a very nice project and having a reliable team I believe they will be able to easily make this project progressing and a great success.
I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink

Hi there! Hmmm don't quite get your query here, because we did not mention anything about nodes in our whitepaper. Are u sure you read our whitepaper?  To avoid further confusion, here is the link to our one and only whitepaper available: GStar.AI Whitepaper
Activity: 16
I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
gstar.ai look promising project, I've also check the bounty campaign.
I think it would be nice to join the bounty, but first i wish to know how long will the bounty held?
The GStar.AI team will be showcasing at the NXTAsia 2018 Exhibition from 26th-28th June (which starts tomorrow) at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore!
Thanks for all your kind words Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
a very nice project, let alone the project is managed by a reliable team. so I think they will be able to easily make this project a success.
We see the development of this project in the future hopefully the team can deliver the projects achieve the targets that have been planned with the growing number of participants who supported this project.
I am sure the team will provide the best performance to the success of the projects in order to attract more investors to join in this project.
There is no doubt about it. they will surely do the job very well, because they also expect this project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
a very nice project, let alone the project is managed by a reliable team. so I think they will be able to easily make this project a success.
We see the development of this project in the future hopefully the team can deliver the projects achieve the targets that have been planned with the growing number of participants who supported this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Twitter is ban my account but i only open account ,can you tell my why?

I don't quite understand your question here. What did you do wrong that got your account to be banned?
I understand the reason, Twitter seems to change policy recently. They just lock your account (not ban); it is also not a big problem, you can easily unlock your account by your phone number.
I dont have phone number.
Activity: 32
good project. i will support.
CEO & Founder explains what problem gstar.ai is trying to solve, and which platforms our GStar Ecosystem is going to be made available on.

Check out our AMA #2 video here!
Pages:
Jump to: