Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement - page 6. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I've been learning about the project from this thread and a few from the site, and i found it's really an interesting project.
I hope it will become a good trading sites in the future.

Thanks for your kind words! We will be releasing important news about our MVP very soon. Stay tuned!  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I've been learning about the project from this thread and a few from the site, and i found it's really an interesting project.
I hope it will become a good trading sites in the future.
Check out our Medium post on the topic "Copytrading, and its origins".
# This will be a three-part series on the history of copytrading, and its evolution to automated trading ecosystems, such as GStar.AI

Read: https://medium.com/@gstarai/copytrading-and-its-origins-2d40f42a2fa8
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.

From my impression, the management team is sincere in developing this platform. But, the challenge is how far they can raise funds here? Do they have private investors already? So they can proceed their developments and not be dependent on the contribution that they will get from their public token sale. I'm curious if they have got at least initial seed funding so they can get moving.

Thanks for your question!

We already have a seed funding of 200k for now, and the developments of our GStar Ecosystem is already in progress as we speak Smiley

GStar.AI is actually an iteration from the previous company Guiding Star Technologies, which was using the same AI technologies to formulate and improve on trading strategies on the FX market.
If you are keen to check this out, you can see our past year's track record here:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/gstech

As we found much similarities with the crypto markets, we tried applying some of our strategies and found that they worked pretty well. Hence, we decided to open up our technologies to the community, and hence the GStar.AI project that you see now.  It's a work in progress, building on existing technologies that has already proven to work, and we are very excited to push through this much larger project with the support of the community, and we hope you can join us in our push to create a massive Algorithmic Trading Movement!

Great to hear that! And thanks for the link. Now, I'm bit confident on this project knowing that you have your own funds to perform the initial steps of your development that most of the projects failed to do so. I wonder how your platform will beat other competitors here in terms of crypto trading. Good luck!
the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.

Thanks for the kind words! Do check out our bounty thread if u keen to take part in our bounty campaign Smiley
Hello Team, Just a quick question..

Could you tell me when is the sale gonna start?? Im yet not clear with the date, BTW. This is an interesting project and I foresee a great opportunity here. Thanks

Private sale is ongoing. The main crowdsale will begin on the 8th of July  Smiley
Activity: 56
Hello Team, Just a quick question..

Could you tell me when is the sale gonna start?? Im yet not clear with the date, BTW. This is an interesting project and I foresee a great opportunity here. Thanks

From my impression, the management team is sincere in developing this platform. But, the challenge is how far they can raise funds here? Do they have private investors already? So they can proceed their developments and not be dependent on the contribution that they will get from their public token sale. I'm curious if they have got at least initial seed funding so they can get moving.

Thanks for your question!

We already have a seed funding of 200k for now, and the developments of our GStar Ecosystem is already in progress as we speak Smiley

GStar.AI is actually an iteration from the previous company Guiding Star Technologies, which was using the same AI technologies to formulate and improve on trading strategies on the FX market.
If you are keen to check this out, you can see our past year's track record here:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/gstech

As we found much similarities with the crypto markets, we tried applying some of our strategies and found that they worked pretty well. Hence, we decided to open up our technologies to the community, and hence the GStar.AI project that you see now.  It's a work in progress, building on existing technologies that has already proven to work, and we are very excited to push through this much larger project with the support of the community, and we hope you can join us in our push to create a massive Algorithmic Trading Movement!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 294
Yes, thanks for your trust and support in our project. Stay tuned for updates about our prototype very soon  Wink
Activity: 168
excellent project

Thanks!  Cool

I've visited you official site and found that the token sale starts in 31 days. You prepare every thing very well, promote this GStar Ecosystem early and announce bounty campaign program since May, 18. I hope you will get many investors in short time. Moreover, people usually are interested in trading project.    

Thanks for your opinion! More importantly, we are addressing the many existing issues in the space of automating trades to help expert traders who manually trade. Also, we are serious in improving the landscape of social trading as we aim to enable non-expert traders to profit too and we believe that there is still a lot to improve on in the entire industry.
Yes, that is amazing. The ordinary traders will get some benefits from your project model. Besides you drive expert traders with manual trade to have more profits. I also like your idea to help non-expert traders, of course they can get a better improvement and profits through the GStar Ecosystem.  Smiley Smiley      
Everything here seems legit so I joined the sig campaign. By the way, what is your maximum supply of your tokens? Couldn't find from your website. Thanks.

Thanks for your trust in us and for your interest in participating in our sig campaign   Grin

The max supply of GSTAR tokens is 1.6 billion. It can be found in our whitepaper.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Everything here seems legit so I joined the sig campaign. By the way, what is your maximum supply of your tokens? Couldn't find from your website. Thanks.
Check out our Introductory video with subtitles in 12 different local languages here!
Big updates coming up for our business this week, stay tuned!  Cool
Have the big updates come up? I'm curious in the upcoming information.  Smiley
For me, GStar Ecosystem give an interesting solution for the traders to develop their business with algorithmic trading movement model. This enables them to earn more potential profit. A chance to trade with professionals is a great offer.    

Yes, thanks for asking. We did announce 2 big updates this past few days on this thread. In case u missed it, I'll repeat them for u below:

1. Check out our Medium article to read about our team's progress so far, as well as the sneak preview information about our prototype  Wink

2. We are proud to announce an exciting partnership with an upcoming crypto network - Taklimakan Network! You can also check our Medium post to read more about it.
Activity: 210
From the track record of success on helping another project to reach a goal, i think it will be worth to be rooting to this project.
Hopefully this will also be able to get success just like the project that they help to get their goals.
We see how the development of this project, and so far I also see a lot of people who provide support for this project, hopefully with a lot of people who provide support for the project can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
Indeed you're right a lot of people that support this project, because it seems like this project has great potential to be successful.
Activity: 490
From the track record of success on helping another project to reach a goal, i think it will be worth to be rooting to this project.
Hopefully this will also be able to get success just like the project that they help to get their goals.
We see how the development of this project, and so far I also see a lot of people who provide support for this project, hopefully with a lot of people who provide support for the project can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
Pages:
Jump to: