Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement - page 7. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Big updates coming up for our business this week, stay tuned!  Cool
Have the big updates come up? I'm curious in the upcoming information.  Smiley
For me, GStar Ecosystem give an interesting solution for the traders to develop their business with algorithmic trading movement model. This enables them to earn more potential profit. A chance to trade with professionals is a great offer.    
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
From the track record of success on helping another project to reach a goal, i think it will be worth to be rooting to this project.
Hopefully this will also be able to get success just like the project that they help to get their goals.
by getting a lot of support I am also confident that his project will be able to achieve his success, and the team will always cooperate with the compact to launch this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
From the track record of success on helping another project to reach a goal, i think it will be worth to be rooting to this project.
Hopefully this will also be able to get success just like the project that they help to get their goals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
with an experienced team behind this project, I also believe that in the future it will be easy for this project had the support of the participants.
Activity: 112
Thank you all for the kind words about our project. We are very glad that people understand how impactful our project is and realize the huge potential for it to expand in the near future.

We totally agree with you about the fact that the team plays a huge role in determining the success of this project. In fact, we think it's the most important factor in ensuring all our goals and targets are being met. Our team at gstar.ai realizes this and we are proud to announce that the whole team is on the same page for this project and we share common goals working together on a daily basis.

Stay tuned for more updates about our project Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
with good ideas and concepts, I also hope in the future there will be a lot of support from the participants for this project so that projects can be smoothly next reached the target.
I am also sure that this project in the future will be a lot of support because the concept is interesting and already-then hopefully sales target could be achieved quickly.
It is true that with a good idea and also supported a strong team in it will make it increasingly easier for the project to be able to reach the target and hopefully more and more support for this project.
Activity: 196
with good ideas and concepts, I also hope in the future there will be a lot of support from the participants for this project so that projects can be smoothly next reached the target.
I am also sure that this project in the future will be a lot of support because the concept is interesting and already-then hopefully sales target could be achieved quickly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
let's see, if the team involved in this project is always cooperating with the compact and promote the project with a vigorous course this project will achieve its success easily because this project will be successful depending on the team involved in this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team

Thank you for your kind words  Cool

Do join our bounty campaign if you are interested!
Activity: 238
Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team
Hi team, what plans do you have for the tokens that are not sold in the preICO and ICO? Will be burned or blocked by smart contract?. Thanks.

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burned
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Hi team, what plans do you have for the tokens that are not sold in the preICO and ICO? Will be burned or blocked by smart contract?. Thanks.
We are proud to announce an exciting partnership with an upcoming crypto network - Taklimakan Network!

“We had the pleasure of dining with Rashid and his team alongside the Singapore River one evening in April. As we shared our business ideals and long-term goals, it was clearly evident that both our visions to bring forth trading innovation and community awareness on a higher level align extremely well. We have thus agreed on to work towards public awareness about our ICOs and promote each other using different marketing channels. Moreover, we believe that Taklimakan Network and GStar.AI could mutually benefit from the synergy in terms of research and development and business strategy for many years to come.”
- CEO & Founder Terence

Read: https://medium.com/@gstarai/announcing-an-exciting-collaboration-an-upcoming-crypto-network-ff692f72f912
excellent project

Thanks!  Cool

I've visited you official site and found that the token sale starts in 31 days. You prepare every thing very well, promote this GStar Ecosystem early and announce bounty campaign program since May, 18. I hope you will get many investors in short time. Moreover, people usually are interested in trading project.    

Thanks for your opinion! More importantly, we are addressing the many existing issues in the space of automating trades to help expert traders who manually trade. Also, we are serious in improving the landscape of social trading as we aim to enable non-expert traders to profit too and we believe that there is still a lot to improve on in the entire industry.
Activity: 168
I've visited you official site and found that the token sale starts in 31 days. You prepare every thing very well, promote this GStar Ecosystem early and announce bounty campaign program since May, 18. I hope you will get many investors in short time. Moreover, people usually are interested in trading project.   
Activity: 134
I think Gstar has a team that is reliable and reliable in some sectors, and has an experienced advisor in handling all projects, I hope this project will grow quickly

Thanks for your kind words mate  Cool
Activity: 154
I think Gstar has a team that is reliable and reliable in some sectors, and has an experienced advisor in handling all projects, I hope this project will grow quickly
Interesting Project! All the best!

Thanks mate Smiley Feel free to ask questions if u have any!
Pages:
Jump to: