Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]My Lotto Coin-Designed to empower players and disrupt unjust classic games - page 2. (Read 831 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What do you think about collaboration with other projects? I think this will greatly help you in the development of the project.
Activity: 22

So on June 1 IEO is expected on the LATOKEN exchange, it's good I will wait and I hope I will not miss this event

Yes, I'm also waiting, this is something new in the project, I think it was high time for them to do this

Guys, when are we getting an update on exchange, 31th of May is almost here, maybe time to share the exchange?

The pre sale will end tomorrow, after that there will be information
Activity: 25
Guys, when are we getting an update on exchange, 31th of May is almost here, maybe time to share the exchange?
Activity: 39

I'm a beginner in cryptocurrency, and began to study cryptocurrency from this project, as far as I understood this project is related to the lottery

Yes, read the proto on the website and follow the tg group and Twitter
Activity: 66

Hey! I believe in My Lotto success, it's very great idea nowadays that is much better than existing lottos

That's right, for all investors who are interested in the lottery this project is for them.
Activity: 28

Hello everybody, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

The project team is working at full capacity and there is no doubt about it

Yes, that's right, there is no point in saving your strength when the market grows, you need to work on the project in full force

Hello everybody, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

The project team is working at full capacity and there is no doubt about it

So, what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?

Ama would be a good option
brand new
The price of $MYL seems to be starting to rise, I keep it so it can be of use to me later
Activity: 52
So, what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
Activity: 18
Hi, can anyone tell me the address of your token?
Activity: 28
When is your listing expected? Is there an exact date?
Activity: 66

Hello everybody guys, just joined and very proud to be a part of this amazing project

Yes, I also want to say about this, I really like this project
Activity: 52
Are there instructions on how to play your lottery? For example a video clip?

So, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

It is difficult to say something, but it looks like there will be a fall, but I do not know how this can affect the project other than a decrease in the price of its token

I had a gambling friend who loves the lottery poker and all that, I think that your project is just for him

Well, it's not about excitement here, it's mainly a lottery in cryptocurrency, a gambler is more suitable for a gambler
brand new

It looks like Mylottocoin is a lottery in cryptocurrency, but I don't really understand which one, I read it on the website, but the main essence of the project did not reach me, are there any video clips?

Follow all his social networks, they always post about information about the project and about news there

Looks like the team continues to work on the platform development, and update coming.

That's right, I also follow the tg group and see good news

Hello guys, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

That's right, you must always make sure that you are safe before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: