Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]My Lotto Coin-Designed to empower players and disrupt unjust classic games - page 3. (Read 831 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
So, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?
brand new
Activity: 0
I had a gambling friend who loves the lottery poker and all that, I think that your project is just for him
Activity: 22
It looks like Mylottocoin is a lottery in cryptocurrency, but I don't really understand which one, I read it on the website, but the main essence of the project did not reach me, are there any video clips?
Activity: 52
What do you think is the chance that Mylottocoin will become popular by the end of this year?
Hello guys, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.
brand new

I really impressed how much people are joining our community last days

Yes, maybe people started to invite their friends here so that they also learn about the potential of the project
Activity: 18
I really impressed how much people are joining our community last days
Activity: 25

What happens in the tg group? Why does everyone throw photos from Twitter?

Check out that post about which they send, that post on Twitter where it was on May 8
brand new
Hey guys, as I see project moved to active stage and I wait for more and more

What do you think about Ama? Maybe it would be a good idea.

This would be good and useful for the project and would probably attract several people to the project
Activity: 39

Hi can you explain to me, is trustwallet also compatible with your dapp or just metamask?

To play: only MetaMask is integrated. Trust, CoinBase, WalletConnect will be integrated soon.
To store MYL: any ERC-20 compatible wallet including Trust and MetaMask
brand new
What do you think about Ama? Maybe it would be a good idea.
Hi can you explain to me, is trustwallet also compatible with your dapp or just metamask?
Activity: 25

What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

On account of the project's technologies, it is better to read the website there is enough information about this
Hi everyone, this project stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.
brand new
What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

What are the forecasts for the price of $MYL by the summer? What do you think there will be big growth?

Yes, there will always be growth and growth and decline
Activity: 52
What are the forecasts for the price of $MYL by the summer? What do you think there will be big growth?
As far as I can see, development is going well, and know that there is no need to rush to development when we go along the roadmap without delays.
brand new

Hi team, does your project have direct competitors or partners who help development?

I haven't seen that they have partners, but it would be nice to have them.
Pages:
Jump to: