Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]My Lotto Coin-Designed to empower players and disrupt unjust classic games - page 4. (Read 831 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I am interested in which countries it will be possible to use your project first of all.

I think it's still early to think about this, first the project should develop and recruit more people

Are you planning to make a ref program for your project?

I haven't seen any news or hints about it.
Activity: 52

Why has your community become quiet? What's the latest news on Mylottocoin?

Listing soon, after that I think it will get noisier!
Activity: 23

When are you planning to list your tokens on exchanges?

It looks like there will be a listing soon, and as far as I understand it was about the exchange
brand new
Activity: 0

Guys, when will be the listing? Please tell me the exact date if you know

1st June
Activity: 18
Hi team, does your project have direct competitors or partners who help development?
I am interested in which countries it will be possible to use your project first of all.
Are you planning to make a ref program for your project?
Activity: 23
Why has your community become quiet? What's the latest news on Mylottocoin?
Activity: 66

I still do not understand where to buy your tokens? Can you tell me?

The website has information on this, read about it in the FAQ: https://www.mylottocoin.com/faq
I still do not understand where to buy your tokens? Can you tell me?
Activity: 25
May I know the exact date airdrop?
Activity: 25

I think this lotto is changing the world and those who invest and hold now will receive great profits in the future

Those who believe in this token will agree with you, but I haven’t seen potential in it yet, I’d better follow it and then draw a conclusion

What is your price predictions? I strongly believe that after the sale and future listing it can growth in 2-3 times minimum

Maybe I'll hold my tokens, that's what I could assume
brand new
Activity: 0
What is your price predictions? I strongly believe that after the sale and future listing it can growth in 2-3 times minimum

Hello guys, do you have any technologies that the community doesn't know about yet?

If the community does not know what it is, then this is a secret and we should not know it Smiley

I am very interested to know, how many members that use this system are on already?

I think that the functions have not been launched yet, and there is no access to use them

Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in the project?

I did not find information about the team on the website
Activity: 28

Team, I understand that this is lotto game, but what is the business model behind?

Yeah, and My Lotto Coin has a well-designed token-based ecosystem, Ethereum-based ERC-20 MYL token.
Activity: 39
Hello guys, do you have any technologies that the community doesn't know about yet?
Pages:
Jump to: