Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 151. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
going through the old forum topic posts...

is manonthemoon, neuromode, and herp the same guy different accounts?

there writing styles are similar and they all ended up being racist and bigots.
except neuromode just paranoid

can other guys take a look?

after manonthemoon stops feeding us fud
then herp starts right away....isnt that kind of strange?

is this guy getting paid?

and 'they' have been silent

Errr, they have been censored!

You guys just opened this thread to tell lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt to get your money back out of this piece of shit coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
I will commit to 3 hours of my time each weekend to any educational work-up or purpose within my capabilities to the opportunities that help the mazacoin economy grow.  I can only telecommute so to speak currently due to my geographical location, but would be honored to, with an official call to action, participate and help organize a volunteer trip for the purpose of furthering the tribes adoption of mazacoin.  Any official fundraising opportunities for mazacoin will be more than considered based on their merits as well.  Anxiously awaiting any opportunity with getting this going, Momentum in this endeavor will become a phenomenon with the proper organizational leadership!

Would it make sense to try and fund some local advertising as well? I'm thinking if we offered a bounty to post flyers on poles or corkboards, hand them out door to door, that sort of thing. It would need some local organizing, but could be really effective also.

There is the potential here in various ways for the Maza community to hire people on the reserves to help establish MZC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

and 'they' have been silent
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
hi guys whats the news that make price up?

- Maza is clearly legit now to everybody. The concept is clear now.
- Payu is in touch with the community.
- Also the dev, boxxa, who is a honest person and has tremendous plans for the coin.
- Mazacoin is beginning to be seen like a new world movement. The community is growing, and it's demostrating an enormous spirit of generosity.
- Android and mac wallets.
- The certainty that the price was dropping due to the miners, the FUD and some lack of information now solved.

+1
Activity: 518
Activity: 6
Twitterrequest by CryptoKopen.eu

CryptoKopen ‏@CryptoKopen  1 Min.
@MazaCoin contact us to get your coin listed!

(Hello everyone, observing the thread since the initial pump. I just registered before a couple of minutes  Grin)
Activity: 518
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
payu on irc.. go go go

Login here http://webchat.freenode.net/

The channel is #mazacoin

Can anyone tell me how the chat with Payu went please. It was too early in the morning for me here in the UK.

I would also like to pledge 500 Maza coins to each of the ten charities once they have wallets up.

Thanks

I joined the chat towards the end, but Payu stated on IRC that MazaCoin embarassed tribal economic development administrators due to his initiative raising much more money than tribe's Federal funding. He also talked about how he is open to other tribes or nations adopting MazaCoin. The last significant thing Payu said before he logged off was that he will be back tomorrow night (this evening) on IRC for "FUD control".

Hi - anyone know of a transcript floating around of the IRC with Payu?
thanks

Activity: 322

I seen it was on coinmarketcap for $6,000,000 I clicked refresh and it was back down to $1.5,000,000

anyone?

Looks like it was just a glitch.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I seen it was on coinmarketcap for $6,000,000 I clicked refresh and it was back down to $1.5,000,000

anyone?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
After Payu left there was a good discussion and exciting drafts for a rebranding of mazacoins aesthetics. would be good to see them in the forum!
Activity: 52
payu on irc.. go go go

The channel is #mazacoin

Can anyone tell me how the chat with Payu went please. It was too early in the morning for me here in the UK.

I would also like to pledge 500 Maza coins to each of the ten charities once they have wallets up.

Thanks

I joined the chat towards the end, but Payu stated on IRC that MazaCoin embarassed tribal economic development administrators due to his initiative raising much more money than tribe's Federal funding. He also talked about how he is open to other tribes or nations adopting MazaCoin. The last significant thing Payu said before he logged off was that he will be back tomorrow night (this evening) on IRC for "FUD control".

Thanks insanid, I'll try and make it tonight
Activity: 53
What is wrong with Mintpal?
MZC was +328% for a few minutes.
payu on irc.. go go go

The channel is #mazacoin

Thanks

Activity: 52
payu on irc.. go go go

The channel is #mazacoin

Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
If you're still not mining, or fancy a switch, come join United-Miners :]

Fantastic block luck right now -> https://mzc.united-miners.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Nice to see we're back up over 2k satoshi, good to see there are some floors being set!
Activity: 182
...somebody will be drinking piss on webcam very soon...  Cheesy

I'm looking forward to see this.

Can you please send me twitter link Smiley

I don't have it. I only know about it from 4chan, and it was previously mentioned on the other MZC topic.

But I don't see, how it could get anywhere near 0.0002 btc per coin till Friday (or even weekend!).

I'm just paranoid. I spent an hour talking to AnonymousPirate and about 30 minutes talking to @boxxy in the IRC. I invested time and money.

I won't spread or say anything more. I'm not racist or a bigot. I'm also not Herp or ManOnTheMoon either. I think a few of us just starting to get on the same scent-trail.

But again, I won't say anything more. I've moved on and I hope Mazacoin is not what I think it is.

Just be safe guys. Smiley

Hey man, I don't think anyone is telling you to shut up or anything. I think you should have the right to express your concerns. I mean nobody in their right mind would want to get scammed. It's just threads you made about the screenshot of the Android Wallet being fake were a bit ridiculous. I really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I gave you a sincere answer as to why it was a legit screenshot. In the PM you sent me you weren't convinced about the new Android wallet because you were concerned about MazaCoin releasing an alpha version of their Android Wallet. Again, I gave you the best possible explanation, which is that every coin out there Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc... releases alpha and beta wallets. I don't see any conspiracy going on here, other than some members of the forum having some agenda against this coin. You seem to just be genuinely paranoid; however, if you have legitimate concerns and want to help, make sure your arguments have valid evidence to back your claims. We don't need any more speculation or jumping to conclusions here. Did you attend the IRC chat last night with Payu? He will be on later this evening to discuss the FUD around MazaCoin.
Jump to: