Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 155. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I believe payu is already in the midst of trying to reach out to other tribes and get them on board.  I think his goal is to make maza the official currency of as many native american tribes as possible, to create less confusion and better, widespread capitol and market growth.

That's the thing, surely there will be at least ONE tribe interested, even if the Lakotas drag their feet on it there may be a smaller tribe eager to jump on board, all it takes is one to set the train in motion.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Mazacoin needs services first in order to become are real currency.

Person A makes/does something and gets paid bij person B in MZC.

Person B received MZC from early investors or miners in return for goods or services.

For example, this handmade pottery webshop could have MZC payment options.  https://www.siouxpottery.com/

What do we need?

-payment plugins for websites
-really simple one page explanatory on MZC
-Get more Lakota ngo's involved.  (https://www.google.nl/#q=lakota+people+charity)
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I throw in the pot 400 mazacoin for one or two Lakota websites with a mazacoin address. I have a very small budget but count on me
I was on board with this but I sold I can't afford to lose anymore of my investment. Just know that the amount of coins being produced are going to make it a challenge for this coin to rise fast again. So just know your in it for the long haul.

Ripple went to .10 with 100 billion ripples out there and 8 billion in the float...and that was with most of the bitcoin community hating it

Mazacoin is quickly becoming a movement for ALL the suppressed people in the WORLD
you just watch it grow!

I"m not denying that but I'm also not denying that it's going to be a long process I can't afford to tie up my BTC that I have left in it. Just people who are holding need to understand they are in it for long term.

Long term can fit into lots of time frames@!...If Payu's prediction of .25-1.00 within one year happens what is wrong with that?.We need to separate Mazacoin from the rest of the alt-coin anyhow..

The cause does that!.We may not have the approval of the FED or the Elite But we sure have the numbers on them..With bitcoin/ripple/Nofiatcoin/and Mazcoin great thing could come!..They all shift the power back into the hands of the people..

It's all about morals and ethics which no longer exists with our leaders..

It is now up to us to pave the way for our futures
Activity: 53
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
You can donate to the Faucet  http://www.mazafaucet.tk/   Wink

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of faucets also. But if MZC wants the type of value AUR is experiencing there has to money going to the right people. Faucets get crypto people involved, but what can make Maza special is getting Lakotas involved. Maybe if you had a faucet that could only be accessed on the reserve. . . .
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Activity: 630
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I was thinking maybe a simplest thing would be to contact an association of native and finance like community a project on their territory, maybe something that they're already working in. A bit like it was done through dogecoin with the Jamaicans but in a more serious and continuous way.
Whatever it is, this develop social imprint in my opinion is the right way to grow up with the benefit of all

I believe payu is already in the midst of trying to reach out to other tribes and get them on board.  I think his goal is to make maza the official currency of as many native american tribes as possible, to create less confusion and better, widespread capitol and market growth.
Activity: 42
The entire altcoin market is down - a little over a week ago you could still mine/dump Scrypt at 0.01 per mh per day - it's about half that now, a fast dwindle over the past week or so. This coin had a crazy hype pump, then a massive crash as was to be expected, and is now recovering, make no mistake there are certainly pumpers buying positions - which means there are people trying to hold the price down. Someone dropped over 8 BTC into it after pushing the price down from 2000 to 1500, which rocketed it back over 2800 - I watched the BTC stack loom in the sell book driving it down in the initial phase. You can see it over the course of about 3 hours on the charts. People are playing this market hard right now. I'm not saying we'll see 20k again anytime soon, but there is certainly heavy interest in this coin, someone has reason to be moving stacks in. I personally have been averaging down and increasing my position... I've spent way too many hours watching Cryptsy's books, this price is being intimidated downward with moving walls for periodic buy-ins.

Pre-pump? Or wishful thinking? I've already averaged out of my risk, but I'm a believer so I'm gonna keep averaging down and wait and see.

we can both agree to agree Grin

i concur. massive price suppression

regarding herpes he is welcome to state info but he has shown to be a racist and bigot so i prefer not to hear from him. also he has been working this forum and also the chatrooms i feel he is getting paid to do this
I was thinking maybe a simplest thing would be to contact an association of native and finance like community a project on their territory, maybe something that they're already working in. A bit like it was done through dogecoin with the Jamaicans but in a more serious and continuous way.
Whatever it is, this develop social imprint in my opinion is the right way to grow up with the benefit of all
You supporting the FUD means you are not a supporter of this coin.  And that's fine, you're entitled to that.  But purposely creating a hostile environment where people no longer feel like posting is not what this coin embodies.  It's about peace, unity, and the betterment of the crypto community.

Clearly you're as ignorant as the ones spreading FUD

1. I do not support FUD, I support freedom of speech which encompasses things I may not agree with which include said FUD

2. You will not bully me into accepting anti freedom of speech acts by accusing me of not being a supporter when I have clearly stated I support the coin (ironic really you're trolling and don't even know it) I have seen this kind of insane mentality before where religion is concerned where only ONE point view can be accepted and anyone who believes otherwise is a spawn of satan

3. You clearly are not the person who should be moderating this thread, as you're clearly not impartial on this matter your bias is clearly visible and you WILL do damage to the coin through your bias by censoring controversial points raised

4. Again, ignore button.... I didn't have to read anything Maninthemoon, Herp or Sussex had to say because I ignored them early on when they were just trolling, again I ask why is it that people are incapable of clicking "ignore" to do away with what they are saying, unless you have some other kind of agenda which lends back to point 3

There really was no need for this thread or the "hate" thread, the original thread was fine, people just need to engage their brains and spend 1 second clicking ignore if they do not appreciate what another person posts, what we have now borders on childish

Again, you're entitled to your own opinion.  Or does that 'offend' you in any way?  

Feel free to make your own thread.  And no, I'm not biased in this regard.  As I already reiterated numerous times...there's a fine difference between purposely creating a hostile environment and constructive criticism.  I'm not going to lay that out for you if you aren't capable of distinguishing the two, as it should be abundantly clear.  Hell, I even 'entertained' neuro's outlandish claims and let his threads stay up when he asserted the wallet picture may have in some way been doctored.  Then the wallet was released, as promised.  And I deleted his nonsense because it was no longer pertinent in any way.  Comprende?

"Ignore" button is your solution? Fine.  So be it.  Use it.  Clearly the ignore button didn't work in the last thread because every single person kept requoting the same tired hate rants.  

Again, feel free to leave.  It's apparent you haven't done so yet.  What's keeping you here now in the wake of a peaceful organized discussion?
Activity: 378
Embrace change
What happened to cryptorush, been down offline more than 1hour now. I want to get my maza from them and they are down..
in defi we trust
282% jump on coinmarketcap!

haha, I just saw that and almost leaped out of m chair.  That was a 'weird' anomaly...but definitely not up 280 percent.  Think someone just made an odd purchase mistake and the tracker picked it up. lol

Probably that 2819 buy
Seems to be back to "normal" now?
Activity: 210
You supporting the FUD means you are not a supporter of this coin.  And that's fine, you're entitled to that.  But purposely creating a hostile environment where people no longer feel like posting is not what this coin embodies.  It's about peace, unity, and the betterment of the crypto community.

Clearly you're as ignorant as the ones spreading FUD

1. I do not support FUD, I support freedom of speech which encompasses things I may not agree with which include said FUD

2. You will not bully me into accepting anti freedom of speech acts by accusing me of not being a supporter when I have clearly stated I support the coin (ironic really you're trolling and don't even know it) I have seen this kind of insane mentality before where religion is concerned where only ONE point view can be accepted and anyone who believes otherwise is a spawn of satan

3. You clearly are not the person who should be moderating this thread, as you're clearly not impartial on this matter your bias is clearly visible and you WILL do damage to the coin through your bias by censoring controversial points raised

4. Again, ignore button.... I didn't have to read anything Maninthemoon, Herp or Sussex had to say because I ignored them early on when they were just trolling, again I ask why is it that people are incapable of clicking "ignore" to do away with what they are saying, unless you have some other kind of agenda which lends back to point 3

There really was no need for this thread or the "hate" thread, the original thread was fine, people just need to engage their brains and spend 1 second clicking ignore if they do not appreciate what another person posts, what we have now borders on childish
282% jump on coinmarketcap!

haha, I just saw that and almost leaped out of m chair.  That was a 'weird' anomaly...but definitely not up 280 percent.  Think someone just made an odd purchase mistake and the tracker picked it up. lol
As much as I support Maza I support free speech even more and cannot support this thread being moderated by those who see fit to delete those who speak out against the coin

I'm surprised the mods closed the other thread at the whim of you guys who cannot accept there will be those against the coin. I for one would like to hear both sides of the "coin" so to speak and now I will not because you will delete anything that is against the coin.

The moderations in this thread could potentially do more damage to the coin than any troll or fud spreader could do

Do we really need such moderation when there is an ignore button or are people seriously that incapable of clicking on said function ?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites

Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites
Jump to: