Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 154. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
I will commit to 3 hours of my time each weekend to any educational work-up or purpose within my capabilities to the opportunities that help the mazacoin economy grow.  I can only telecommute so to speak currently due to my geographical location, but would be honored to, with an official call to action, participate and help organize a volunteer trip for the purpose of furthering the tribes adoption of mazacoin.  Any official fundraising opportunities for mazacoin will be more than considered based on their merits as well.  Anxiously awaiting any opportunity with getting this going, Momentum in this endeavor will become a phenomenon with the proper organizational leadership!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/443206694328606720

boxxa- I'll be in the @MazaCoin channel in 10 min taking dev team question
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I made a new logo AP liked it, what do you all think:)

maybe should read official crypto-currency.
Activity: 532
If we can come up with 10 charities that are known to Payu and the Office of Economic Development for the Tribe, I will donate a minimum of 2500maza each.

I would very much like to see each of these charities provide MZC donation addresses on their sites. Further, I'd like to see each of these sites implement PGP signing of all donation addresses (and unique addresses for each donation). - while we're at it, we could encourage m of n signature addresses so that no one person could run with funds Wink

It would be good to talk to Payu & Chase Iron Horse (chief legal counsel) about setting up funds for the various charities so that these donations might be put to use in a way that they might grow, before they are depleted.

I'd like to ensure that any funds that I donate are not converted to USD too soon (if at all), as I would like these funds to have maximum impact.

It's my opinion that regardless of the "official" political stance of the Lakota, or any other tribe, there is no reason these currency cannot be used to enhance the lives of people who've had most everything taken from them. IMO, it's the bitcoin way, and it's the right way, to make money by the people and for the people.

If there is a way to include the tribal government (or governments if further discussions are fruitful) by way of funding them directly with public (donated) funds, then I suggest we find it. The more governing bodies are funded with public funds, the more the public can specify the parameters for the use of those funds. This would be a huge opportunity for the whole of the bitcoin community IMO, and directly benefit the people who need it.

I don't have any real problem with the dev team working on multiple coin, seems pretty poor form to release it right now....especially with Payu apparently unavailable. But I guess Pirates will be Pirates. I understand from the @BitcoinSachs excerpts that AP might just like to build the coin & pass the torch - this is fine as long as he/they are committed to doing so in an orderly fashion (without abandoning the code)

I will likely email both Payu and Chase Iron Horse to see how we can better make this a success.

Activity: 592
cryptorush is the worst exchange. The price spikes on c.rush are B.S.

Normally on exchanges it will fill each order up to the price you want. on c.rush it sells/buys at the price you put in and
ignores all the orders before yours. So if the price is 00001650 and some idiot puts in 00016 then he gets coins sold
at that price. Making it look like someone bought a shitload...

Activity: 16
Yeah there was some kind of glitch/bump in the price on mintpal.

When I logged into myaltcoins my jaw dropped, MZC was at 0.00056000

Last 24 hours

Min:0.00001500 BTC
Max:0.00056000 BTC

Might've been a typo, cryptorush was having huge candlesticks as high as .001, either bots messing up or people typing their numbers in the wrong field.
Activity: 28
Yeah there was some kind of glitch/bump in the price on mintpal.

When I logged into myaltcoins my jaw dropped, MZC was at 0.00056000

Last 24 hours

Min:0.00001500 BTC
Max:0.00056000 BTC
Activity: 42
its called price suppression from trading bots
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
What's with the order book on mintpal. 1 maza buy orders and the next real one is at 1300.

Edit: seems to have corrected itself now but it was quite a few of 1 maza buy orders.
Activity: 238
boxxa ‏@boxxa  9m
It was brought to my attention one of the big unknowns are if the devs are still working on #MazaCoin. YES!

Awesome, love the android wallet so far!
the chinese buyers of altcoins is a huge market

have the devs translate the mazacoin website to different languages

in the mazacoin chatroom ppl come in chatting in chinese and none responds and they leave

this needs to be addressed unless you guys want mzc in double digits
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
Activity: 236
boxxa ‏@boxxa  9m
It was brought to my attention one of the big unknowns are if the devs are still working on #MazaCoin. YES!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 236
Activity: 53
Put me down for 1000MZC for each charity.  Grin
i wonder if that last pump was someone trying to pump
or a test pump from the whale thats been suppressing the price
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Put me down for 1,000 to each if we can make it happen! yes that is 10,000 total
mark this post Smiley

Wow! Awesome! I'll also X3 any of mine if they are registered charities, so 600 each. Lets get some more commitments people!

I'll keep the running tally going.

Lakota website donations committed so far. Add a wallet address to your existing Lakota based website on the reserve, explain that its for donations and we will donate MZC!

First 2 websites 1400MZC each!
Next 8 websites 1200MZC each!

+400MZC coin for charities
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
now 0.00001750 hope back again to 0.00017500  Wink
Jump to: