Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]◥◤N2◢◣IPO◥◤100% POS◢◣NXT Clone◥◤New Features◢◣FULL Version Available◥◤ - page 8. (Read 62753 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Sorry about the delay, mainly due to the fact we have to deal with many things at the same time. Right now, we're working on the Project roadmap and the next message from me should be here in 4 days.

This is the 4th day.
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
Correct! if this coin won't show REAL innovation - new features, it won't survive and most likely won't take off the ground.

I hope the people behind this coin are not full of useless air and that they actually and truly take this project seriously. That way everyone can enjoy the profits that will follow, and the crypto ecosystem will benefit in general.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
what is the difference betweeb this and NEM and NEX ?

clones do not work. chancecoin did not work.

whitecoin did not work.

quora works, blackcoin worked, dark worked.

be inovative!
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Sorry about the delay, mainly due to the fact we have to deal with many things at the same time. Right now, we're working on the Project roadmap and the next message from me should be here in 4 days.

Should have some news tommorrow
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
legendary
Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Activity: 154
Activity: 137
Merit: 102
Development.Innovation.Fix everything.
The exchange looking the N2.Buyers looking the N2

Activity: 126
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Don't Woryy,dev! We are behind you!You only do focus on the poject ,don't care about the price.
+1
Activity: 78

Don't Woryy,dev! We are behind you!You only do focus on the poject ,don't care about the price.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253

Hi dev,can you tell me develoment team how many people?Who is responsible for it specifically what.
Activity: 61
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
So we will never get to bter and poloniex? And i you can explain better the things that could be good.
Activity: 63
Can you share more about the progress of project? Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: