Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]◥◤N2◢◣IPO◥◤100% POS◢◣NXT Clone◥◤New Features◢◣FULL Version Available◥◤ - page 4. (Read 62755 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
At the moment N2 is questionable at best. The dev does not show any real progress or innovation, and all the investors and holders are left waiting with no real information to give them assurances.
I think that this coin needs serious development, if the dev needs help in achieving this, he should open the project more to the community.
A strong project is a project with a strong supportive community - this project did not yet rightfully earn the trust and support it needs to survive.

Unfortunately,the so called community here is extremely lame.

No source code in OP,none bothered to ask why.
IPO funds are moved,none bothered to ask why.
Spreading fud about getting added on major exchanges,none bothered to ask why.

I see only bagholders here dreaming to dump their stash onto someone new.No one believe in this project and it's dead from the beginning

People can easy recover they investiment right now at this price... But none want to get the money back, all want to make profit and that´s why they are waiting.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
At the moment N2 is questionable at best. The dev does not show any real progress or innovation, and all the investors and holders are left waiting with no real information to give them assurances.
I think that this coin needs serious development, if the dev needs help in achieving this, he should open the project more to the community.
A strong project is a project with a strong supportive community - this project did not yet rightfully earn the trust and support it needs to survive.

Unfortunately,the so called community here is extremely lame.

No source code in OP,none bothered to ask why.
IPO funds are moved,none bothered to ask why.
Spreading fud about getting added on major exchanges,none bothered to ask why.

I see only bagholders here dreaming to dump their stash onto someone new.No one believe in this project and it's dead from the beginning
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
I am not sure it was ever alive other than in hopes and expectations...
All signs point towards a dead/dying project.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I shouldn't have invested in this coin...
Every sum of money invested in a scam is a waste of money...
Too bad   Sad
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The community even could not take over the project,
because the source code is still closed.

If we start a new fork of NXT, how to preserve the current account and balance.
N2 use a different schema to generate key/id.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

seriously surpport your idea , there are a lot to fix and promote.

The dev dont even show up.I could imagine that the dev post the "N2 has forked"and then just go offline,it takes less than 1 minute Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

seriously surpport your idea , there are a lot to fix and promote.
Activity: 6
Activity: 128
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Where is the dev?

Haven't shown up for several weeks.
legendary
n2 has good future , seeing the dev is working hard on it

Coins with good futures don't normally require sockpuppets, but hey what do I know.

Wow i didn´t see that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

Coins with good futures don't normally require sockpuppets, but hey what do I know.
Activity: 19
Activity: 59
The dev is weird Grin,genius are always weird,that does not mean we should expect the dev to be genius,should we? Huh

So just let us know something about your work Tongue
Activity: 36
WHY NOT Make N2 TO BITTREX?  Dev where is the IPO BTC...
Activity: 154
It's good to see that,after a great job by Chinese Community of N2 , you can see:

1.We have success to make N2 onto www.Coin-ga.me,which is a website about Game&Exchange
2.We are voting N2 on Bter,and we are the 4th place in the voting list now.

As you can see ,we are doing our best to spread N2,but it's far from enough ,so we need more people to join us,we need all of the shareholders support us.
We will take N2 onto Bter, but we would stop pushing the voting progress until the dev post something to  proof that the N2 is worth it.

Chinese volunteer work is very fruitful.  Cool
Activity: 1
It's good to see that,after a great job by Chinese Community of N2 , you can see:

1.We have success to make N2 onto www.Coin-ga.me,which is a website about Game&Exchange
2.We are voting N2 on Bter,and we are the 4th place in the voting list now.

As you can see ,we are doing our best to spread N2,but it's far from enough ,so we need more people to join us,we need all of the shareholders support us.
We will take N2 onto Bter, but we would stop pushing the voting progress until the dev post something to  proof that the N2 is worth it.
legendary
It´s good to see the devs it´s still on the project, also we were added to a new exchange and 3° in the Biter voting rank.
Pages:
Jump to: