Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]◥◤N2◢◣IPO◥◤100% POS◢◣NXT Clone◥◤New Features◢◣FULL Version Available◥◤ - page 9. (Read 62753 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Handling of funds, DEV can decide, Instead we, So you are not qualified to criticize DEV

I believe it was an accident, Wish you all the best next
Activity: 80
Work hard, do not worry about the exchange.
yeah.
hope project is progress smooth.

Hi dev,you only keep hard work to change N2coin but now the situation is worrying.so looking forward dev in the future work hard,do not worry about exchange.will be ok.
Activity: 61
yeah.
hope project is progress smooth.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
what about NEM,big joke in this forum,NEM 's IPO lasted several months , but did not see the product
what about nxt lite?Nxtl's IPO lasted several months , but did not see the product
We have get the N2 coins,so how it can be a scam like NFD?

Hey, if all you wanted was your coins, then you're right, its no scam.
Activity: 63
what about NEM,big joke in this forum,NEM 's IPO lasted several months , but did not see the product
what about nxt lite?Nxtl's IPO lasted several months , but did not see the product
We have get the N2 coins,so how it can be a scam like NFD?
legendary
Why whould he ever lie after the IPO end and with no decent market to eventually dump his money?
The DEV can't have any interest in telling lies now. Just let time pass, you impatient dumpers.
Wanna get rich in one week?  Cheesy

Well, I read this entire thread last night (after reading the "NFD is a Scam" thread) and I'll tell you why. He's now up a s-load of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
We're very sorry for the misunderstanding.

For the past few days, some people have been sending us message saying they could help us list N2 on Bter and Poloniex, which turned out to be a lie and we lost several btcs for this.

It is really a hard lesson to learn and we know it's no use crying over spilt milk so we've sent message to TwinWinNerD to see if he could help us contact Poloniex.

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

@dev. Can you provide us a screenshot of the chat or messages about that listing. I just want to know what you are saying is true.

HIS LIE AND THIS A SCAMER OF FEW KIDS  AND I GIVE HIME BTC LOL. hop Karma will find u .

Why whould he ever lie after the IPO end and with no decent market to eventually dump his money?
The DEV can't have any interest in telling lies now. Just let time pass, you impatient dumpers.

Good thing i din invest in this dump clone. Even you are ready to dump once it hits an exchange Grin
Activity: 705
Merit: 500

For the past few days, some people have been sending us message saying they could help us list N2 on Bter and Poloniex, which turned out to be a lie and we lost several btcs for this.

It is really a hard lesson to learn and we know it's no use crying over spilt milk so we've sent message to TwinWinNerD to see if he could help us contact Poloniex.

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

@dev. Can you provide us a screenshot of the chat or messages about that listing. I just want to know what you are saying is true.

HIS LIE AND THIS A SCAMER OF FEW KIDS  AND I GIVE HIME BTC LOL. hop Karma will find u .

legendary
Hey guys, "enjoy" it while it lasts, because this website (btctalk) is coming down in a matter of months.

Lol xD Why?

Too many scams. I know the word is overused at this point, but that doesn't stop it from being true.

There's gonna be too many pissed off investors trying to get their money back through the legal system.

The U.S. government is already itching to tax and regulate the entire crypto "IPO" process. Once lawyers find out litigating on behalf of scammed Bitcointalk members is profitable, more will jump in and there will be even more pressure for the board not to break new laws coming into effect all the time.

It doesn't matter if this website physically resides outside of the United States. There's too much greed here and the correction of this problem is itself an industry which is due to kick in any week now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey guys, "enjoy" it while it lasts, because this website (btctalk) is coming down in a matter of months.

Lol xD Why?
legendary
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

legendary
Activity: 224

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

Activity: 65
I would be surprised if there are any long standing members of this forum who have not fallen for one scam or another, even if only in a little way. Don't let it get you down dev, and keep up your good work on N2.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Thanks
N2 Dev Team
The most important thing we stakeholders care is DEVELOPEMENT, if developement goes well, it will be natural to be listed on major exchange.

Exactly!
Activity: 61

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

Sad, actually, stakeholders don't care the exchanges.
They care the project progress.
Believe that dve will finish the project well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

This is so retarded, this is like going to a bike shop, paying $100k and asking for a new Mercedes, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO AN ACTUAL EXCHANGE STAFF MEMBER???

Jesus fuck, the idiocy is so high.
Pages:
Jump to: