Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 108. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Why did you choose human-assisted AI and not the automated AI and AI-enabled platforms?
Activity: 238
I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this plan right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your project

Thank you for your kind support😁
Activity: 14
I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this plan right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your project
Activity: 48
Cheesy Cheesy the white paper is well explained https://ico-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf like the detailed

I've read it like twice already, each time I get a better understanding of their proposed features.

Even though the whitepaper is 50 pages it is a good read.

I went first with the one pager Cheesy Cheesy

I haven't read the one pager though, would love to read more about this project. What is the link to it btw?

Here it is https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_one_pager.pdf
Great summary of the whole project

Thanks! will go through it too and i'm pretty sure i'll be more interested in this project after reading it
Activity: 43
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

if the white paper is too long for you you can read the one pager first since it give a gist of the project  Wink
Activity: 49
Cheesy Cheesy the white paper is well explained https://ico-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf like the detailed

I've read it like twice already, each time I get a better understanding of their proposed features.

Even though the whitepaper is 50 pages it is a good read.

I went first with the one pager Cheesy Cheesy

I haven't read the one pager though, would love to read more about this project. What is the link to it btw?

the whitepaper was clear and precise the goals they are trying to achieve was well stated.it is a good one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello, there.
For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
A great idea for such a level of project Engineer ! It is certainly good that the project is agreed with the us government but there are several questions. According to the practice of further promotion of European and American project tokens, they take a very long time to list their coins .. Asian projects in this regard are the fastest
Hello, there.
For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 78
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

where are you getting your information from ?

Don't listen to that guy lol. EAI bounty is still ongoing right now.
Hello fellows!
This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people
Activity: 21
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

where are you getting your information from ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
the sales are not yet on? but from all indication this token will do well  Cool
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
Hello
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please

where did you see that please ?
Activity: 28
Hello
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Activity: 69
someone made a statement on reddit about what two factors are important in any engineering process 1. construction and 2. Operations
Activity: 50
I like that EngineerAI will use Blockchain technology to tackle the issue with trust from both parties by implementing an escrow, blockchain technology in this market play a huge role because over the years conducting business transactions hasn't always gone smoothly.

that is a concept that is welcomed in the industry!! if one can get what he wants before approving payment to avoid shitty delivery Undecided
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Hello!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/engineer-ai-25397  was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

No doubt that this project will revolutionize the entire lifecycle of a bespoke software and put production on the assembly line Since this project believes that any idea can be made into reality.

You bet.Engineer.ai is brilliant for creating products that would keep customers here and then continue to promote them to other people in the future.

I am interested to register on this project. Could anyone share me the process?

Well they have the subscribe option in the main site, https://token.engineer.ai/, but that's not for the sale i think.
Activity: 3
Activity: 238
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?

Please the question is not clear.

Best regards
MazeeCM
Jump to: