Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 110. (Read 36232 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?

This project is use artificial intelligence ecosystem that can manage and accomodate it. Have you read the whitepapper?

I highly doubt if he/she has had a glance at the whitepaper, EngineerAI has taken all necessary measures to ensure their platform run in optimal performance.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?

This project is use artificial intelligence ecosystem that can manage and accomodate it. Have you read the whitepapper?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey
I have checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
Activity: 238
I have read an article stating that you could offer a 2x speed and 1/3 the cost to develop a software. How true is this and how can you maintain everything for long term?
To ensure the longevity of all projects, AI-powered CloudOps reduce ongoing costs and remove the need for an in-house development team to maintain the project
What other important things your AI could possibly do that the conventional one doesn't have?
We are the only platform to develop Bespoke Software on an assembly line and Blockchain using human-assisted AI that combines building blocks and a marketplace of spot human capacity.
Unlike any other DevShop, any client with an Idea can design Projects using a friendly drag and drop UI.
Artificial intelligence automates everything possible and matches client ideas with suitable code components and development teams. The deep-network of vendors address everything else.
Our platform provides BuilderCare: Upgrade insurance, Software warranty that guarantee support, updates and protection against 3rd party library decay.
BlockChain: Smart contracts remove payment risk and ensure delivery time quality and budget. Payments are held in escrow via smart contract until the development has been verified by multiple stakeholder including for QA.
The unique way we eliminate duplicate work by atomic level building blocks that are used rather than rebuild lets us deliver three core promises:
1. Always on Budget: Transparent Pricing with a Guaranteed Max Price. (3x price advantage).
2. Wicked Fast: Faster Build through innovation in process. Gauranteed Max time (2x the speed)
3. Always there: Full Lifecycle from Build to Operating on the Cloud.
brand new
Activity: 0
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Are you planning to add more software devs?
At this time we're only working with developers through devshops. One major reason for this ICO is that it allows us to work with developers directly via our delegated proof of stake system! You can find details about when we expect our contributor flow to go live on our roadmap in our white paper and landing page.
Activity: 121
This is really a great project with great team members. I think this project will be many investors will participate                                                   

True indeed, the team members were working together for quite long. They have a very good teamwork and very good knowledge of the project.

I agree! Since i read earlier that their team has been working for almost ten years or so already.

That is why i have great hopes on the project!! so nothing to fear about delivery
The project has come with a unique approach in solving problems associated in developing software.it is a yes for me
The company has made there mark in the market before adding blockchain so I have no doubt in them succeeding
brand new
Good evening,  I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 159
This is really a great project with great team members. I think this project will be many investors will participate                                                   

True indeed, the team members were working together for quite long. They have a very good teamwork and very good knowledge of the project.

I agree! Since i read earlier that their team has been working for almost ten years or so already.

That is why i have great hopes on the project!! so nothing to fear about delivery
The project has come with a unique approach in solving problems associated in developing software.it is a yes for me
Activity: 47
I have read an article stating that you could offer a 2x speed and 1/3 the cost to develop a software. How true is this and how can you maintain everything for long term?
Activity: 37
What other important things your AI could possibly do that the conventional one doesn't have?
Activity: 44

Isn't adding more devs affects the lower cost that your company has to offer?
Activity: 24
brand new
Hey,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Activity: 14
Activity: 54
I think Engineer.ai is aiming to solve current issues on outsourced software development model which includes delivery risk, overbudget risk and trust risk.
Activity: 43
Their business model is to build a token economics for their NAYA token, to ensure its scalability with the help of blockchain technology instead.
Activity: 56
Hey,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

that will be when the sales start for now will waiting on more details regarding sales

Yeah, patiently waiting, I think we'll see these things you mentioned once sales begin as they would want to keep the community updated.
Activity: 24
Cheesy Cheesy  the originators of the project are smart people.. the team are the best.. i love the CEO

Thank you.
Jump to: