Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 14. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Where can I find document list for KYC and supported countries?
Activity: 112
Hi, I'm interested in this project but where are you going to operate?
Are you sure you can operate despite the various national laws governing advertisement?
Sorry if this question has already been answered.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already developing the platform, we will see it soon

Well, talking with our community is the important part of ICO.
Agree with you, but I know that they are trying their best to talk with us.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
The perfect combination of block chain technology and AI technology will lead to social transformation and look forward to the great development of NeuroChain.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.

Well, talking with our community is the important part of ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You have hard cap in about 30m euro, but eth is volatile like crazy right now. Do you have fixed hard cap in eur or eth?
It's a crazy number. It's amazing  much money has been raised without the bounty plan. It is a project which is concerned by many investors.
When they will launch the platform, they will expand their business and go to other countries.
Activity: 126
It’s the good time to develop such platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Neurochain can become a big platform in the future.
It’s not just good, it’s the perfect time now for this kind of platform. =)
I don’t think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
It’s the good time to develop such platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Neurochain can become a big platform in the future.
I don’t think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
I think they are preparing for ICO and project advertising.
Activity: 154
Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
Check it here : https://t.me/joinchat/HxPwABGGdXS3CiICGI0-kQ
And don’t forget to read the pinned messages.
Activity: 70
Activity: 84
I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
Maybe you are right, but don't assume things because a different project failed. This ICO has a working platform already.
And that's the thing which could give this project the advantage compared to other projects. They already have a big user base. I hope they can attract even more new potential users during the ICO stage.
I think it is good time to invest in something stable and reliable.
AI platforms will always be requested - for long-term investment it’s the best project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
Maybe you are right, but don't assume things because a different project failed. This ICO has a working platform already.

you lie. They havent working platform.  Who are you?

Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Chain projects have multiplied. It's hard to predict which of these would be successful.
And that's the thing which could give this project the advantage compared to other projects. They already have a big user base. I hope they can attract even more new potential users during the ICO stage.
Pages:
Jump to: