Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 9. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Roadmap is planned for the 4 years? Well, you definitely know what to do in the immediate future
It will take some time before society will use crypto day by day, for now it’s only for small amount of people who interested with crypto and believe in it. But I swear, soon we will refuse fiat money and will get rid of this worst banks

Big things just happened this year.
This year is the biggest year for now.
Who knows if in 2019 will be 2 times bigger or 3 times bigger.
That means a lot of news, and more people will come.
Activity: 308
Roadmap is planned for the 4 years? Well, you definitely know what to do in the immediate future
It will take some time before society will use crypto day by day, for now it’s only for small amount of people who interested with crypto and believe in it. But I swear, soon we will refuse fiat money and will get rid of this worst banks

Activity: 140
Activity: 266
Since ICO will end soon, I want to know – can I buy tokens now? And what bonuses will I have?
Activity: 235
Neurochain will definitely offer innovative and revolutionary platform which will be used by lots of people. Already donated to you, and waiting for the exchange listings
Activity: 224
The only one project I saw that have set their caps in euro. By the way, how much euro have you collected right now? Are you going to reach the hard cap?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
All readers of this post, be very carefull because the following profiles:
- Vurdalakus
- Miraculously
- PISTON_1
- CeNaToP
- NeRoX82
- UnIvErS
- GeRa_182
- Drugser
- Paparazek
- HuP9RX
all are Jr members on this forum and are ONLY posting on the following threads (meaning no posting on anything else, ever !!! --> statistically impossible)
- Neurochain NCC
- Bountie - Do you have game ?
- TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts
- 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 3 TRADING PLATFORMS POWERED BY EO COIN --> SCAM (CEO of EO.TRADE is mentioned to be IVAN OPRIYA on LinkedIn 22 connections CEO of EO Group - real CEO's of this group are Mr. George Yaw Owusu and Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei - source: Bloomberg)
- Bunny Token
- London Based SMRT Pre-ICO is officially open
- FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!!

Admin contacted in order to verify those profiles. Be Carefull investing in Neurochain !!!!

Good luck to justify yourself @Neurochain
Activity: 84
How to gain money from your tokens? Should I sell them when you list tokens on the exchange?
Activity: 238
Neurochain build a better blockchain platform, which can be solution for growing on business. Keep on progress team!
Activity: 252
Will this be faster than regular blockchain?
I am a bit curious, is there a more detailed explanaition?

If you will read whitepaper more carefully, you will find that that it’s more than 400 times faster than Ethereum blockchain and 1500 times faster that bitcoin blockchain. I think it’s fast enough =)
In the future all blockchains will speed up, so there is no choice.
Not agree with you, I think that fiat money always will be faster that the fastest crypto

If you will read whitepaper more carefully, you will find that that it’s more than 400 times faster than Ethereum blockchain and 1500 times faster that bitcoin blockchain. I think it’s fast enough =)
In the future all blockchains will speed up, so there is no choice.

Activity: 56
Activity: 56
Hi team, the question is are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?
Activity: 118
There are other ICOs who created a similar platform, what makes you think yours is better than theirs.
Activity: 266
Good day to all readers of the forum. Do I correctly understand that it will be no way to buy tokens with a credit card?
I’m deciding which currency to use to buy your tokens now. Tell me, if payment with LiteCoin will be available? Or tell me which currencies I can use for buying coins.
BTC and ETH, your litecoins are suitable for other purposes
Activity: 154
Good day to all readers of the forum. Do I correctly understand that it will be no way to buy tokens with a credit card?
I’m deciding which currency to use to buy your tokens now. Tell me, if payment with LiteCoin will be available? Or tell me which currencies I can use for buying coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hello everybody. Does anyone know, will there be any transaction commissions on platform? If yes, I'm wondering what its percentage will be.
Hello team, are your project planning to hit the hard cap during the ICO?

Pages:
Jump to: