Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 22. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello team, what is the token price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
They sell 1 NCC for 0.10 EUR, they don’t have bonuses afaik
This is for now, but will they increase token cost? Maybe someone will buy it later. Do you know something about it?
Not much, only that you need through KYC to join ICO sale.
What is the KYC? Haven’t seen it before.
Activity: 266
Hello team, what is the token price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
This is for now, but will they increase token cost? Maybe someone will buy it later. Do you know something about it?
Not much, only that you need through KYC to join ICO sale.
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
Activity: 112
You have an excellent application, but what the purpose of neurochain coins? Why do I need to use it?
Their coins are much more comfortable because of its universality. Neurochain plans to work all around the globe, and it’s better to you one currency instead of different fiat money.
Activity: 182
In which countries do you plan to start your network in the first place? I’m not into the Europe and I want participate in it.

Where are you from? If you are from China you are not allowed to take part in the ICO event.
Wow, why did they exclude China? It’s not fair, China has strong investors and ignoring such a big number of potential clients may cause a strong dip of the project

Most of the project exclude the China because of their laws, and as you see a lot of ICOs feel fine.
Ok, I got it, is there any method to participate for China residents?
Idk, ask team in the telegram. They can help you.
In which countries do you plan to start your network in the first place? I’m not into the Europe and I want participate in it.

Where are you from? If you are from China you are not allowed to take part in the ICO event.
Wow, why did they exclude China? It’s not fair, China has strong investors and ignoring such a big number of potential clients may cause a strong dip of the project

Most of the project exclude the China because of their laws, and as you see a lot of ICOs feel fine.
Ok, I got it, is there any method to participate for China residents?
Activity: 154

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Hi is there a Bounty campaign I'm a youtuber thanks
Activity: 308
Activity: 98
 You have an excellent application, but what the purpose of neurochain coins? Why do I need to use it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve at least 1% of the market share? It seems to be not as easy as I think.
You made a bomb project! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold on the platform?
Activity: 84
Glad that I can talk with developers here. If you really will realize this, it’s going to fly to the moon. =) I wish you good luck in this project!
Activity: 70
Hi team, I wonder can I transfer my coins to somebody else? I think it is a great feature on such platforms.
I don’t quite understand how the developers will gain profit on this. Can you tell me more about it?
Hi, what are you doing for attracting new users? I think it’s such a difficult task.
Pages:
Jump to: