Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 25. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
 I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Activity: 532
Really a very ambitious project with very professional team. though the roadmap is longer, the mainnet is scheduled to be release in early 2019. The investors needs to be patient but it will be huge successs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
Activity: 171
The Future Of Work
Verdict
NeuroChain is an extremely ambitious project, however, the team has quite the resume of expertise, leadership, and professionalism required for such a task. Even though the roadmap is longer than most ico’s, in which many over promise and under deliver, it appears necessary for an undertaking of this magnitude. If successful, this could be one of the next major advancements of the blockchain.

Risks

The launch of the main net isn’t scheduled until March 2019. In other words, investors can expect a very long business cycle before NCC starts making waves. -2
    Only 15% of tokens are available for purchase. This means a lot of tokens will flood the market in some way, lesseningthe value by increasing the supply. Token n holders can therefore play a huge role in moving token value one way or the other.  –1.5
    The team, similar to most ICOs today, has outside obligations that will detract from full attention to NeuroChain. In fact, it’s a bit concerning that so many people treat ICOs – which are full-fledged businesses – as side projects.-1

Growth Potential
    NeuroChain has a large team with sufficient knowledge and experience capable in all aspects of developing and bringing the project successfully to market. That being said, we need to keep in mind of the team’s outside obligations and whether this will detract from the overall project. +4
    The project is developing new technology that could smart contracts with intelligent applications that can learn dynamically from operations. This is a potential game changer in blockchain and broader IT. +3.5
    NeuroChain management will be vested for five years, which translates to dedication to the long term. +3.5

Disposition
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are a couple of the latest buzzwords many are using in cryptocurrency to garner interest in their projects. However, NeuroChain is actually using the two to create a more advanced blockchain. Investing in an ICO that isn’t promising quick implementation and instead is focusing on quality and the long run can be risky, but also possibly very rewarding. Will NeuroChain succeed and become one of the next big things in the cryptocurrency space? Only time will tell. NeuroChain receives a rating of 6.5 out of 10.

Its  a good score from the hacked.com
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-neurochain-ncc/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
its looks like neurochain have good potential and
its ICO is going great over 250 mil tokens are sold already and still a lot of time left for finish the ico
but i think ico will finish before its end date
i am very interested in this project
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Do you have Bounty Campaign? I'm a youtuber thanks admin
Activity: 168
The latest bans on advertising cryptography and ICO in social networks apparently prevented the project from carrying out a broad campaign of generosity?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
Guys,

I was very enthusiastic about this project but I didn't catch by the White Paper if you want to create a blockchain or a tangle ?
You speak about blocks and Directed Acyclic Graphs Undecided

I am interested by AI in blockchain but would like more info Smiley

Thx
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Interesting idea. I hope you will be able to implement this project. I would have joined the distribution of tokens and the bounty/airdrope. And made a Russian translation. Reserve a job for me if needed
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I can help with greek translation.
PM me.
Good luck , i will follow and i will be waiting for any bounty program.
Activity: 336
I read them a road map and white paper. I'm impressed, it's a great project. All aspects of this project should be studied more thoroughly. Maybe I'll invest here.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
The idea is grandiose. if you succeed, everything will be just fine. I was interested in your project will read the white paper and wait for the news
you are right, I agree with your opinion, if the project is successful, everything will be fine. I am also interested in this project and also try to understand this project by reading the white paper.
Activity: 70
Hi Devs.
I know you don't have bounty campaign right now...
but if needed, I would like to participate the korean translations:)
Activity: 106
The idea is grandiose. if you succeed, everything will be just fine. I was interested in your project will read the white paper and wait for the news
Activity: 164
I want to participate in their ico, I think the project is good. The biggest issue is 5 years of development but Ethereum was created in 2014 and it is still under development. Everything takes time)))
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
An important axis of improvement in the communication layer is the use of Li-Fi protocol for information transportation. This technology based on the light is more secure and present a high level of performance  comparing to Wi-Fi (breach of security).
Activity: 22
Very intrested in yor project.
I'd like to reserve russian translation.
Waiting for your bounty update.
Please PM me.

Hi everybody!

To this day we are on private sale. No bounty program for now but our best social active can get in our Whitelist.
For that, you need to register on our website. Also, the best to get in touch with us is to join our Telegram community.
Activity: 98
Very intrested in yor project.
I'd like to reserve russian translation.
Waiting for your bounty update.
Please PM me.
Activity: 154
reserved for vietnamese translate
Pages:
Jump to: