Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Something easy to understand, I really like this project.
Activity: 112
I found Neurochain is good for investments, strong team and revolutionary platform can raise a lot.
Activity: 98
How long will ICO last? Heard you have some bonuses.
Activity: 308
Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.
Activity: 280
Will be great when bounty program goes live to raise awareness further! Very excited about this!
Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? When will you release project worldwide?
Hi, what about KYC system? Could you tell something about it
Activity: 210
Neurochain is going to press other ICO projects because of its liquidity and ease. I hope you will release working product worldwide soon!
Make a big bounty campaign and your project will become very popular in the crypto community.
Watching your project for a while, what more is coming soon?
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 59
Good afternoon. Will the bonuses be the same during the ICO as they were during the pre sale?
Activity: 154
 Machine learning blockchain?
Not a bad idea... though most of the projects on blockchain are dying now...
Activity: 126
Hello everyone? Do I understand correctly that is no bounty program?
Activity: 308
Hi everyone. Is there a minimum limit on the purchase during the ICO?
Activity: 266
 What’s up. Tell me if you don’t mind, where can I communicate with the team except bitcointalk?
Let’s see how many investors the project is able to gather, I’m not still 100% convinced because there are aspects which by nature are difficult to overcome.

What is your aspects? I see that this project is kinda successful because of revolutionary platform and really strong team which can provide high-end system.
Activity: 98
Let’s see how many investors the project is able to gather, I’m not still 100% convinced because there are aspects which by nature are difficult to overcome.
Activity: 126
Hi, Looks like a great idea! In which markets are you going to start your operation?
Activity: 84
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Pages:
Jump to: