Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Is NCC tokens or coins? Your whitepaper and your website contradict with each other
NCC are tokens, I’m 100% sure. Why do you doubt about it?
Activity: 308
Is NCC tokens or coins? Your whitepaper and your website contradict with each other
Activity: 140
Hi, do you allow US citizens to participate in ICO? I am resident of US but I live in another country
US residents are allowed to take part in ICO, feel free to buy tokens
Activity: 266
Hi, do you allow US citizens to participate in ICO? I am resident of US but I live in another country
Activity: 252
From the comparison of different blockchain I understand no word, but what I get is that you have thousand times faster transaction speed. But how will it compete with other blockchains, e.g. eosio?
Neurochain offers all pluses of conventional blockchains. Plus they will add AI on every node through the execution of algorithm
Is this algorithms transparent? I’m a bit worry
No worries, algorithms are private. Nobody could see them
With all these consensus and machine learning I find Neurochain too attractive for investing. Why they didn’t reached the hard cap yet, this project is bombshell
But there still no fixed number of transaction speed. Few thousands tx/sec could be 2k to 10k. Devs should update their information if they know the fixed amount.
From the comparison of different blockchain I understand no word, but what I get is that you have thousand times faster transaction speed. But how will it compete with other blockchains, e.g. eosio?
Neurochain offers all pluses of conventional blockchains. Plus they will add AI on every node through the execution of algorithm
With all these consensus and machine learning I find Neurochain too attractive for investing. Why they didn’t reached the hard cap yet, this project is bombshell
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Hi devs, you set such a hard task to yourself. Are you sure you will implement it? Sorry, but I think that your team is too small for this project. Even if you can do it, how will you keep the network up to date? Afaik bots need almost 3 years to learn themselves for passive work

Do you even have any clue what you are talking about? I mean how do you know that the team is too small? Do you have experience in the sector and know what it needs to pull off a project of the scale like Neurochain?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
we need more AI in every corners

Make AI great again! Yeh!

Activity: 238
Activity: 56
Activity: 56
Activity: 118
What I really don’t understand is why did you allocate 70% of tokens to the bots? And what about mining?
According to the whitepaper, bots get rewarded over time for the blocks validation. This process is similar to bitcoin blockchain
And about mining, they need real mining equipment using POW mining seemingly
It’s lie, there is no mining in Neurochain!
But there are rewards for block validation, it’s not mining itself
Activity: 154
What I really don’t understand is why did you allocate 70% of tokens to the bots? And what about mining?
According to the whitepaper, bots get rewarded over time for the blocks validation. This process is similar to bitcoin blockchain
It’s lie, there is no mining in Neurochain!
Activity: 210
Activity: 154
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi devs, you set such a hard task to yourself. Are you sure you will implement it? Sorry, but I think that your team is too small for this project. Even if you can do it, how will you keep the network up to date? Afaik bots need almost 3 years to learn themselves for passive work
Neurochain is not ephemeral firm, they are operating for 2 years already, they’ve made many tests before development start, and yes, the team is not so big, but they are big professionals in their field, I strongly believe that they have expertise to move forward
Neurochain itself inspires confidence, really strong team as you’ve said have nothing impossible to do
Neurochain is not ephemeral firm, they are operating for 2 years already, they’ve made many tests before development start, and yes, the team is not so big, but they are big professionals in their field, I strongly believe that they have expertise to move forward
Pages:
Jump to: