Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 22935 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Only one day remaining, and it’s only 2/3 of the cap. Hope exchange listing will send Neurochain to the moon.
Activity: 188
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 140
A lil late to this party, but the fact this is doing several million volume on the ICO right now (almost hitted the hardcap) shows you the kinda hype behind this project.
Activity: 266
How much have you raised so far? I only see the amount of tokens sold
Why do you ask it there, go telegram
Because I expect that devs are reading all our messages, if they want neurochain to succeed, they must listen to btt thread
Most of projects just leave threads and put all the efforts on telegram channels, it’s way more better and faster to connect with the audience
This is not how you raise the money. They can lose many potential investors from here…
Maybe they will appoint somebody to ask our questions, I believe that they not like others
But right now, we are talking with ourselves. I think it’s not too hard to make an activity on btt for them
Activity: 181
Because I expect that devs are reading all our messages, if they want neurochain to succeed, they must listen to btt thread
Most of projects just leave threads and put all the efforts on telegram channels, it’s way more better and faster to connect with the audience
This is not how you raise the money. They can lose many potential investors from here…
Maybe they will appoint somebody to ask our questions, I believe that they not like others
Activity: 162
Activity: 327
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 364
Activity: 56
Activity: 118
Agree with you, the whitepaper contains no word about token sale and its price, all the info I got from their website, but still whitepaper has many technical details that is important for investors.
Activity: 154
Your whitepaper is so hard to understand, I have feeling like I am reading programming schoolbook. I agree that this is useful information, but it’s not I expected to see…
Activity: 280
It seems they are experiencing technical difficulties during KYC registration, all the submissions are supposedly verified manually. Did anyone receive confirmation email informing you about successfully passing KYC registration?
Activity: 266
Also interested. Why they left us here wondering without any answers?
Telegram is at 6.5K+ members. They don't really need bounty hunters probably and it's good sign for me as an investor.
Activity: 154
Also interested. Why they left us here wondering without any answers?
Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more? Want to know more about it
They are listed on the website, check it out. The biggest of them is La French Tech and ADNEOM
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more? Want to know more about it
Activity: 252
This is mindblowing to see the amazing demand for this ICO without any efforts in the btt thread
I think the profit that investors can already see, in the long term perspective this project is going to be extremely profitable. So with the fall of all altcoins that we can see on the market, I highly recommend buying as much as you can.
I have picked up some tokens with idea of holding them for long term till the completion of the project. It will go straight up after hitting the exchange but now you need to accumulate. Let these tokens be locked in wallet for few years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Damn)  god luck but its too many competitors
Pages:
Jump to: