Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 14003 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 122
I have a question about bounty program. If I am in the spreadsheet of translators, can I start working or do I need to receive some confirmation from team or bounty manager?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
approved first bounties.

please join our slack through this link: [Suspicious link removed]/KUj1fj
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Reserve hindi translation.. Waiting for approval... Already filled the form regarding this..
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So if I am reading this right, I can get my committed ETH back after 18 months, if I don't use it to invest into a startup for equity, right?
You can get it even faster but then there is 10% fee. After that whole amount comes back to you.

What if the project fails and the team breaks up. Is the money stored in a smart contract and will the re-payment happen automatically?

Your money is stored in smart contract and company doesn't have access to it. Thats the beauty of smart contracts written correctly.
It won't happen automatically as smart contracts do not work on their own and every action has to be initiated from outside but thats technical detail. Even if company and employees do not exist after 18months you can use method on contract and it will send you your money back. You don't have to do it through company dApp (website) you can use any ethereum client and it will cost just dollar or two in gas.
This is a good news to know, with it we could be sure that our money will be save and the one who has the ability to access it is just us, the owner of the coin.
thank you for the offer, let me prepare a version with links to graphics and sent it to you.
thank you ogrudko. Fair point. We have prepared a beautiful version of our announcement: https://neufund.org/announcement
Unfortunately we weren't able to upload graphics in our announcement due to the account status.
Nevertheless we hope that our supporters will acknowledge the announcement and find it informative.
It seems like you have good team and solid ground behind the project. But why you ddin't decorate your ANN properly? First impression is very important and many contributors or bounty hunters may simply overlook your thread cause it has poor design.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
So if I am reading this right, I can get my committed ETH back after 18 months, if I don't use it to invest into a startup for equity, right?
You can get it even faster but then there is 10% fee. After that whole amount comes back to you.

What if the project fails and the team breaks up. Is the money stored in a smart contract and will the re-payment happen automatically?

Your money is stored in smart contract and company doesn't have access to it. Thats the beauty of smart contracts written correctly.
It won't happen automatically as smart contracts do not work on their own and every action has to be initiated from outside but thats technical detail. Even if company and employees do not exist after 18months you can use method on contract and it will send you your money back. You don't have to do it through company dApp (website) you can use any ethereum client and it will cost just dollar or two in gas.
Activity: 44

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Activity: 5
Are you sure you can go ahead with a name as ICBM?
Even if you manage to find a legal loophole, most of the people will associate to Intercontinental Ballistic Missile than to your project. Not the best PR.

I've heard various opinion on this acronym. Most people find it funny, also the double meaning makes people curious.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Are you sure you can go ahead with a name as ICBM?
Even if you manage to find a legal loophole, most of the people will associate to Intercontinental Ballistic Missile than to your project. Not the best PR.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
This one of the most interesting upcoming projects in the crypto space imho. I have already secured my slot in the Pre ICBM.
PM me! The bounty program will be released this week.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I will wait for the bounty that reserves 3% of it
I hope to participate in bounty
Success for this cool project
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Reserved bounty program or translation if need.
Pages:
Jump to: