Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 14003 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Oh and now if somebody want to se how much our Neumark cost You can see on coinmarketcap. Few minutes ago Neumark was added! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/

great,, but the exchange only liqui,, without etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#NEU-ETH
i believe soon the marketcap will rising  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
Oh and now if somebody want to see how much our Neumark cost You can see on coinmarketcap. Few minutes ago Neumark was added! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/
legendary
The volume of liqui and etherdelta is not high. the team should work to join a better exchange. I think the price will increase in 2018.

Volume is picking up rapidly. Either a bot is having fun or someone is accumulating. Strange since there is no news.

Where have You seen accumulation on this coin? Because I can't see...
Neu was listed to the exchange more than 1 week ago and only now we can see some trading on it. It even weren't a trade history all this week/
I can't understand why, but I want to think that it's because team and their advisors are celebrating now

I didn't say it is accumulation, it MIGHT be accum.  Fact is that volume went from 1-2eth/day to 170eth/day.  Team is probably celebrating yes.  It's in between Xmas and NY.  If you're suggesting feasting on ICO-money, I guess you didn't really understand the whole concept... Wink

Maybe it really can be accum but I was thinking that it can be in another biggest volume. I was thinking that the Big advisor Max Kordek can do x5 from begin of trading Smiley As I take a part in this project I believe in their success!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
The volume of liqui and etherdelta is not high. the team should work to join a better exchange. I think the price will increase in 2018.

Volume is picking up rapidly. Either a bot is having fun or someone is accumulating. Strange since there is no news.

Neu was listed to the exchange more than 1 week ago and only now we can see some trading on it. It even weren't a trade history all this week/
I can't understand why, but I want to think that it's because team and their advisors are celebrating now

I didn't say it is accumulation, it MIGHT be accum.  Fact is that volume went from 1-2eth/day to 170eth/day.  Team is probably celebrating yes.  It's in between Xmas and NY.  If you're suggesting feasting on ICO-money, I guess you didn't really understand the whole concept... Wink
legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's always like that in the beginning. They will get on bigger exchanges, these things take time. Give it a few months.

maybe at this moment Neufund team still in vacation and this token still in early stages, so be patient when the time comes you will see the price NEU doubled from ICO price and will be listed on some major exchange
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
It's always like that in the beginning. They will get on bigger exchanges, these things take time. Give it a few months.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 109
Ha ha, as if that ranking is worth electrons it used up. Neufund is actually 101/100 Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The project has a good future for the following reasons:
1. Excellent completion of the ICO.
2. Operative team work without failures.
3. Liquid tokens, many do not want to part with them, and they go up on the exchange very quickly, I would recommend now to buy from the bounty participants, as I did.

yes, less than 3 days after the crowdsale finish, this token already listed on liqui,,
i'm sure in 2018, major exchange will add this token in their list too, maybe bittrex or polo
I look forward to that, because the volumes and the price on liqui make me feel very sad.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
3. Liquid tokens, many do not want to part with them, and they go up on the exchange very quickly, I would recommend now to buy from the bounty participants, as I did.

yes, less than 3 days after the crowdsale finish, this token already listed on liqui,,
i'm sure in 2018, major exchange will add this token in their list too, maybe bittrex or polo
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't have money but I have idea.  It looks like good for who says I can make good profiteering. icos lose importance of how much they gather anymore. The important thing is what did they do after ico.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
The price is below the ICO price now,,
Seems bounty hunters already dump their tokens,

I think no.
1. There was not so many bounty participants comparing to other projects, everything was quite and without hype.
2. There are no volume at the moment. 8.14 ETH on Liqui for 24 hours for the project that raised 14+ MM$ it is nothing.
3. Just wait a bit a we will see, I believe this project got a big future.
4. And how was managed before, unfortunately NEUfund choose not the best token name NEU  Roll Eyes

so this is just normal price movement,, ?
anyway, etherdelta now have a big issue, and trade focus on liqui at this moment, so this will decrease the daily trade volume from this token, except there will be another exchange listing this token  Wink
i know this is serious project for long term, no hype, no rumors and the ICBM is succed too
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
As I am glad that bounty rewards are always sold cheaper than ICO price, now on liqui exchange NEU can to buy very profitable !
Activity: 110
Neufund
Anyway, prices now don't mean anything.  We should wait for months to see where this goes.  I noticed on trollbox alot of people confuse NEU with neucoin, a discontinued other project.  If you enter 'neu/btc' in google, first result is neucoin.  Both on coingecko and coinmarketcap.

Ask them to delist it.  NEUcoin has no market, no website, it's dead...

I don't know hw this problem of the same names (NEU) could be solved, but NEU(marks) should get on coinmarketcap asap to get this straightened out.  This will scare a lot of potential investors.

Thx for this valid point, we will have to clear this out.
Already reached to some of the sites for updates, we also applied to coinmarketcap on last Sunday (it takes some time before they process).

With time this should be fixed and there will be less confusion around the name.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
Tell me please, do I understand correctly that I can return my ETH with 10% Commission. For example, I bought 9000 NEU for 10 ETH. If I return this token, I will have 9 ETH (10ETH-10%). On Liqui now I can buy 11000 NEU for 9 ETH. (Price now 0.0008ETH). So I can increase my capital by 20% this way. Or something is not right?

That wouldn't be the smartest move.  If you bought 9000 NEU with 10ETH you'd still be the owner of both the ETH and the NEU.  If you recover your ETH and buy on Liqui, you'd only have NEU, no more ETH.  I assume you didn't really buy 9000 NEU without reading at least their whitepaper & info (and then you would have known).
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Tell me please, do I understand correctly that I can return my ETH with 10% Commission. For example, I bought 9000 NEU for 10 ETH. If I return this token, I will have 9 ETH (10ETH-10%). On Liqui now I can buy 11000 NEU for 9 ETH. (Price now 0.0008ETH). So I can increase my capital by 20% this way. Or something is not right?
Pages:
Jump to: