Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 13943 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I found that Neumarks (NEU) is the token of Neufund protocol which participants earn by investing in the ETO. NEU token owners receive a success fee paid by ethos happening on Neufund, as well as the economic benefits from a background profile by holding a small amount of ETO ever made. Number Neumarks be held shares representing individuals Neufund ecosystem. I believe with a solid foundation and the project will be successful further development. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Hey
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

They are good with current regulations in Germany. Also they have ties with Malta, it seems that makes things easier or flexible for them.
Activity: 29
Hey
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
It's been a while the companies were revealed but so far none of them started funding. Is there a timeline for companies or did they provide any information?
Activity: 37
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
As an individual investor in the crypto market I found it is a good idea to supplement my portfolio of coins by one the ready to use solutions offered by asset managers in blockchain. I chose the opportunity just recently released by Blackmoon - One Day Most Volatile Strategy. The strategy portfolio consists of max of 20 coins with the largest volatility and is daily rebalanced. All is executed in automated fashion 24/7. The past 5 days showed that this was one of the right choices as BMx1DV token price increased significantly even during flat market last week.

http://bit.do/blackmoonplatform

I heard they made 55% profit just within 3 days. Are they legit?

Yes, they're fully legit and compliant. Have you already registered?
Activity: 48
A good set of advisers of the project ! But recently, the value of the coin of any project is more influenced by listings on popular exchanges with large volumes of transactions. Tell me-do you plan to list your coins on such exchanges ? And more. .. your website https://neufund.org/ in my country it doesn't open, maybe it is temporary difficulties ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
As an individual investor in the crypto market I found it is a good idea to supplement my portfolio of coins by one the ready to use solutions offered by asset managers in blockchain. I chose the opportunity just recently released by Blackmoon - One Day Most Volatile Strategy. The strategy portfolio consists of max of 20 coins with the largest volatility and is daily rebalanced. All is executed in automated fashion 24/7. The past 5 days showed that this was one of the right choices as BMx1DV token price increased significantly even during flat market last week.

http://bit.do/blackmoonplatform

I heard they made 55% profit just within 3 days. Are they legit?

Enough... This is not the thread for spreading the refence lnk and making advertisement of other projects.
Activity: 44

https://blackmoonplatform.com/?ref=199925
copper member
Activity: 238
Our Latin American KYC Expert @AlexandraKelem2 looked at how #blockchain is regulated in Latin America and how it is driving innovation. Whether its energy being tracked on Ethereum in Chile or politicians in Brazil using it to enhance transparency.
https://twitter.com/neufundorg/status/1031895857967247363

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Hi! If you would like to get to know more about Neufund project, check out the Infographic 'Neufund In A Nutshell: Equity Fundraising On The Blockchain' here: https://www.cyberius.com/neufund-in-a-nutshell-equity-fundraising-on-the-blockchain-infographic/ This infographic talks about this new phenomena in the cryptocurrency and fundraising industries, and explains what it is and how it works. Essentially, Neufund is a brand new way of raising capital  Smiley

They are, but first we should se good example with all aspect, from fundraising to market.
Then people can see if the sto can work as well as  icos.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hi! If you would like to get to know more about Neufund project, check out the Infographic 'Neufund In A Nutshell: Equity Fundraising On The Blockchain' here: https://www.cyberius.com/neufund-in-a-nutshell-equity-fundraising-on-the-blockchain-infographic/ This infographic talks about this new phenomena in the cryptocurrency and fundraising industries, and explains what it is and how it works. Essentially, Neufund is a brand new way of raising capital  Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
Thanks again Smiley So if it is more than those amounts, there can be need for additional documents later, can you please clarify that?

To ensure user qualification, we also require an income statement. We do not require proof or any supportive documents.
For the ETOs below 2.5M there is no prospectus requirement (only pamphlet) - of course, a company can decide to do the prospectus anyway to address all investors. In this case, there are some limitations regarding the income or owned assets.
For other ETOs above 2.5M prospectus is always required and it doesn't matter.

The only difference will be in the investment options. I hope that the below picture will clarify:

Agnieszka (our VP Ventures) will soon share a new blog post (Demystifying Prospectus part 2) where this will be described in details.

Thanks, that helps a lot. BTW it is weird that this project doesn't get attention, hopefully soon Cheesy
Neufund
Thanks again Smiley So if it is more than those amounts, there can be need for additional documents later, can you please clarify that?

To ensure user qualification, we also require an income statement. We do not require proof or any supportive documents.
For the ETOs below 2.5M there is no prospectus requirement (only pamphlet) - of course, a company can decide to do the prospectus anyway to address all investors. In this case, there are some limitations regarding the income or owned assets.
For other ETOs above 2.5M prospectus is always required and it doesn't matter.

The only difference will be in the investment options. I hope that the below picture will clarify:

Agnieszka (our VP Ventures) will soon share a new blog post (Demystifying Prospectus part 2) where this will be described in details.

"This tutorial will show you how to register your Neufund account using the wallet you used to commit capital during the Initial Capital Building Mechanism (ICBM). "
Does it matter if I'm ICBM investor or just new investor?

Thank you, I thought maybe it is possible with entering private key if it can connect to the network thorough the Neufund interface.

One more question  Cheesy

There is one place during verification and says : "Is your income above 5.000 EUR monthly, or do you have more than 100.000 EUR of assets available?"
Is there any difference on any way(like different verification, or different law in Germany....)between who says no or yes to that?

This part of the tutorial was made for ICBM investors but the process of importing MEW wallet to Metamask is the same no matter when and how you use the platform.
It's just migration from one "interface" to "another".

You don't need to be accredited to use the platform so no worries. Just state the truth:) As far as I remember it's used for AML procedures later.

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello everybody! Interesting News Neufund’s Community Update for July! 🚀🚀
 "Equity tokens will be tradable. This is something we have been working on for more than two years. And we are happy that we were finally able to share the news with our Community. Together with our partners MSX, Binance and BitBay we are creating a security token trading ecosystem! We also announced with Founders Bank an additional company which will be doing an ETO on Neufund. In the mean time we’ve been travelling to conferences, meeting politicians and working on our platform design and code. Here’s our community update for July."  More information read on Official Blog:  https://blog.neufund.org/neufunds-community-update-for-july-7eab1e63402f
Neufund
"This tutorial will show you how to register your Neufund account using the wallet you used to commit capital during the Initial Capital Building Mechanism (ICBM). "

Thank you, I thought maybe it is possible with entering private key if it can connect to the network thorough the Neufund interface.

There is one place during verification and says : "Is your income above 5.000 EUR monthly, or do you have more than 100.000 EUR of assets available?"
Is there any difference on any way(like different verification, or different law in Germany....)between who says no or yes to that?

This part of the tutorial was made for ICBM investors but the process of importing MEW wallet to Metamask is the same no matter when and how you use the platform.
It's just migration from one "interface" to "another".

You don't need to be accredited to use the platform so no worries. Just state the truth:) As far as I remember it's used for AML procedures later.
When I try to register with "REGISTER WITH EXTERNAL WALLET" I get this error :
"We did not detect any Web3 wallet"

Even I saw in your blog post MEW is one of the supported wallet, it is not seen on this page https://platform.neufund.org/register/browser

MEW is not a web3 wallet. You need to have a wallet that can be integrated - MEW is just an interface, a standalone webapp.

For example you can use MEW wallet with Metamask plugin. Here is a short info howto do this:
https://support.neufund.org/support/solutions/articles/36000060442-icbm-investors-registration

Neufund
When I try to register with "REGISTER WITH EXTERNAL WALLET" I get this error :
"We did not detect any Web3 wallet"

Even I saw in your blog post MEW is one of the supported wallet, it is not seen on this page https://platform.neufund.org/register/browser

MEW is not a web3 wallet. You need to have a wallet that can be integrated - MEW is just an interface, a standalone webapp.

For example you can use MEW wallet with Metamask plugin. Here is a short info howto do this:
https://support.neufund.org/support/solutions/articles/36000060442-icbm-investors-registration
Pages:
Jump to: