Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 13943 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks for the answer. So the BaFin statement is irrelevant to Newfoundland. great
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund

This is something we are saying from the very beginning. ICO era will end sooner or later. Fundraising in an unregulated manner when everybody is trying to say that they release utility tokens can't stand.
Neufund stands that it's a kind of security (depending on jurisdiction there might be different classification) if you use tokens for funding of the company (which was exactly said in the latest Swiss regulatory publication). It doesn't matter if your token has a utility function or not.

Tokens that Neufund platform will create are by design regulated and classified in form of securities. Companies that will fundraise on the Neufund platform will have to file a prospectus (which type depends on the funding schema). Normally it's a hard process but that's the point where we have a predefined forms and templates and it becomes fast and fairly easy.
Neufund never tried to avoid regulations but to comply with them from the very start.

So to make the long story short - this was anticipated for a long time and we believe that the future is with the Equity Tokens.
Activity: 3
Hello I would also like to know what this message from BaFin means for Newfoundland.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122

If you have any questions please ask.
We are working hard on finishing the platform and closing deals for the first batch of ETOs. We are still on track to release the platform in Spring this year.

We will soon publish some updates on our blog.

ok thanks to even this message is enough to understand that you monitor the mood of people and promptly go out to communicate, I'm in pause mode)
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Where does the sudden -25% price drop come from?  Huh
Well, Neufund officially claimed, that it will be possible to log in onto platform with Ladger Nano wallet. They had already released instructions, how to use this cool little thing on the platform. For me, it is a good sign about hot development process that is taking place right now.

https://neufund.org/docs/ledgernanomanual/download/
Announcements are contrary to the price, The whole market is green and only NEU is red in my portfolio
this is actually very strange but the team for some reason is not active on the forum, what are we waiting for now?

We are working hard on finishing the platform and closing deals for the first batch of ETOs. We are still on track to release the platform in Spring this year.

It's very nice to hear, I really hope for your team, because your idea is really first on the cryptocurrency market
Neufund
Well, Neufund officially claimed, that it will be possible to log in onto platform with Ladger Nano wallet. They had already released instructions, how to use this cool little thing on the platform. For me, it is a good sign about hot development process that is taking place right now.

Announcements are contrary to the price, The whole market is green and only NEU is red in my portfolio
this is actually very strange but the team for some reason is not active on the forum, what are we waiting for now?

Activity: 274

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Activity: 910
Not really, you decide what to invest in, you have to do your research etc.
Neufund is providing platform for companies on- and off-chain to offer real equity on blockchain. All with legal framework, smart contracts, token issuance, and due diligence to make sure that those are not scams.
By the way, you forgot to mention that Neufund completely legally clean in Germany
Neufund
Not really, you decide what to invest in, you have to do your research etc.
Neufund is providing platform for companies on- and off-chain to offer real equity on blockchain. All with legal framework, smart contracts, token issuance, and due diligence to make sure that those are not scams.
Activity: 7
the ETH refund if you don't like what you get seems nice so does the euro-tether thing, but what will the platform exactly be used for? what's the product going to be?
It allows you to invest end get equity in different existing companies, obtaining their Equity Tokens (and they don't need to be [Suspicious link removed]panies).

so its like.. an investment fund?
Activity: 630
the ETH refund if you don't like what you get seems nice so does the euro-tether thing, but what will the platform exactly be used for? what's the product going to be?
You invest cryptocurrency in non-cryptocurrency projects, you become a cryptocurrency business-angel
Activity: 504
It allows you to invest end get equity in different existing companies, obtaining their Equity Tokens (and they don't need to be blockchain companies).
Activity: 7
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
NEU is still cheap on HitBTC, and not sell wall before 0.001 BTC actually, I think (and hope) that it can raise a lot in the upcoming weeks!
I also hope that, team is working actively, answering questions, but all investors are now busy playing with BTC
Activity: 6
NEU is still cheap on HitBTC, and not sell wall before 0.001 BTC actually, I think (and hope) that it can raise a lot in the upcoming weeks!
Activity: 826
Neumark (NEU) has just been added to HitBTC, you can trade with BTC, ETH and USDT pairs: https://hitbtc.com/NEU-to-BTC , https://hitbtc.com/NEU-to-ETHhttps://hitbtc.com/NEU-to-USDT
Well, that's unexpected good news! Although I think that volume of trading will not exceed volume of Liqui
Pages:
Jump to: