Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 13943 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Neumark Community Announcement: Vote for NEU to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Neumark has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Neumark.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (Neumark is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
Here is the Neufund March community update, a lot of things happening and developing:
https://blog.neufund.org/neufund-community-update-c7f3ee19af11
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
BitClave  has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of BitClave.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (BitClave is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

what are you talking about? we are here in the neufund project thread, Bitclave is in another thread
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Yesterday, Neufund team released a new version of TypeChain with bug fixes. https://twitter.com/neufundorg/status/976420810423402498
Check it out:  https://github.com/Neufund/Typechain    -   Wink  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
tokens to dump on yobit or am I wrong ?
you are wrong, the trading volume is 0 on yobit, the main trades take place on Liqui
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
tokens to dump on yobit or am I wrong ?
Merit: 520
We are happy to announce that Neumark (NEU) has been listed on new exchange - Yobit.
You can trade here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NEU/BTC
this fraudulent exchange has a very bad reputation, probably nothing good you put in NEU there
Neufund
We are happy to announce that Neumark (NEU) has been listed on new exchange - Yobit.
You can trade here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NEU/BTC
Neufund
As you know from the beginning Neufund goal has been to create a fully-legal and compliant fundraising process. In this we are aligned with the lawmakers and the Blockchain’s community democratic and inclusive spirit of transparency. ETOs are the ICOs 2.0 - scam free. But to smooth the process we’ve come up with 6 steps to tokenise your company equity on Neufund Platform. Read the latest blog post from our VP Ventures, Agnieszka:
https://blog.neufund.org/6-steps-to-eto-your-company-efec2c57131d
Merit: 500
I reall like your project. It's just great. That's why I'm looking for some new information about the current state.

How is your search for new employees going?
When can we expect to registry on your platform? And when will you start the first ETO (a little bit more specific would be nice)?

Have a nice day!

Hiring is going well, team is still growing. In last 2 months we hired 6 new key employees and started cooperation with some freelancers.
We are still in a process of hiring for around 4-5 positions.

Regarding platform start and registration. Our goal did not change and we are on track with releasing in Spring 2018. Registration will be open a little bit earlier so people can start with KYC process before we launch first ETO.

When we have some details regarding company doing the first ETO or an exact date for platform launch we will publish it on all our communication channels. Until then I can't tell much more due to NDAs.
team is working, it is immediately visible, I hope neu will make  Xs in the next wave of altcoins Pupm
Neufund
That's great news that you're on the straight.

How do you finance yourself? Did you sell shares at Fifth Force?

We are privately funded by early investors (VCs, business angels and private funds)
Activity: 6
That's great news that you're on the straight.

How do you finance yourself? Did you sell shares at Fifth Force?
Neufund
I reall like your project. It's just great. That's why I'm looking for some new information about the current state.

When can we expect to registry on your platform? And when will you start the first ETO (a little bit more specific would be nice)?

Have a nice day!

Hiring is going well, team is still growing. In last 2 months we hired 6 new key employees and started cooperation with some freelancers.
We are still in a process of hiring for around 4-5 positions.

Regarding platform start and registration. Our goal did not change and we are on track with releasing in Spring 2018. Registration will be open a little bit earlier so people can start with KYC process before we launch first ETO.

When we have some details regarding company doing the first ETO or an exact date for platform launch we will publish it on all our communication channels. Until then I can't tell much more due to NDAs.
Activity: 6

Have a nice day!
Neufund
Our new blog post: Introducing Neufund’s KYC and verification process
https://blog.neufund.org/know-your-customer-kyc-3c5d32897983
BNO
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I was just writing my answer and thanking your for clarifying, then you wrote this

Ok, I hope this will finally clarify your doubts.
- you commited 1K Euro during ICBM. This funds are whitelisted
- platform opens and you send another 2K for the investment. This is not whitelisted
- you can choose which money you want to put in the ETO:
   - you dont have to invest 1K from the ICBM first. You can keep it for the ETO that you choose or withdraw it in the future if you like.
   - you can firstly invest your new 2K and still keep 1K whitelisted
   - whitelisted is always only 1K from the ICBM but it might be spend later than new money you put on the platform - everything you add is with the same right as all other

Ok that answer is even better now everything makes sense, that really nails it down that one can bring in new money but keep the old whitelisted.. and so forth.

We plan first ETO to be 7-8 digits, more than 1 mio, from a well established company with solid product, team and user base

Ok so between 1 and 99 million thats a bit vague i was more hoping for an answer if it --in all likelihood-- will be below the 12 mill that you collected (so new investors can join) or at or above. Than the first ETO is more the first investors  and i don´t have to stress to much to get in then its more the 2nd ETO or so...

But i understand if you can not tell. In all cases thanks for coming out and taking time to clarify !
Awesome IR! Mean it..

I now feel that its the right idea, team, communication and that this can become a huge success, you are the new german "new market"!

Neufund
@rudolfix: Thanks for answering.

but now i read this:
Currently ICBM participants are whitelisted only for the money they commited. If the want to receive new NEU they they can use new funds and keep their whitelisted for further investment.  (response was fixed due to the wrong information in the previous version - clarified in the post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31322774).

what means "new funds and keep their whitelist for further investment" Huh Huh Back to unlimited again??

Ok, I hope this will finally clarify your doubts.
- you commited 1K Euro during ICBM. This funds are whitelisted
- platform opens and you send another 2K for the investment. This is not whitelisted
- you can choose which money you want to put in the ETO:
   - you dont have to invest 1K from the ICBM first. You can keep it for the ETO that you choose or withdraw it in the future if you like.
   - you can firstly invest your new 2K and still keep 1K whitelisted
   - whitelisted is always only 1K from the ICBM but it might be spend later than new money you put on the platform - everything you add is with the same right as all other new users
Activity: 5
So to REALLY clarifiy this: lets say investor x invested during the ICBM 1000€, he invests them in the 1. ETO (for this he has first look rights which is ok).
Could you explain what "happens to his first look rights regarding the future"? Lets say he sells his shares of the first ETO, does he then have for the next ETO for 1000€ again first look rights  (since he sold on another plattform the ETO shares) or not? My question here boils down  to the point if first look right is basically a 1 time right (You can fire your 1000€ one time only and thats it for eternity) or if after you sold your ETOs, or a certain period of time for example you can use the 1000€ again for the next ETO? That´s still unclear to me even with the corrected answers.

Funds from ICBM are "single use". Once you spend them they are out of any constraints and additional rights like whitelisting. If you sell your equity tokens and invest resulting funds it is "new money" - no difference from other investors. I hope it is clear now..

And i would like to add to my question from last paragraph: or does he have for every new ETO first look right for 1000€?

No, he does not. First look right is for exact amount of funds you have in ICBM contract. And if you spend those funds your right in gone.

And one more thing while we are at it: What would your guess be is the first ETO more Micro, like 1mio € or more in the direction of 10mio or more.

We plan first ETO to be 7-8 digits, more than 1 mio, from a well established company with solid product, team and user base
BNO
@rudolfix: Thanks for answering.

but now i read this:

So to REALLY clarifiy this: lets say investor x invested during the ICBM 1000€, he invests them in the 1. ETO (for this he has first look rights which is ok).
Could you explain what "happens to his first look rights regarding the future"? Lets say he sells his shares of the first ETO, does he then have for the next ETO for 1000€ again first look rights  (since he sold on another plattform the ETO shares) or not? My question here boils down  to the point if first look right is basically a 1 time right (You can fire your 1000€ one time only and thats it for eternity) or if after you sold your ETOs, or a certain period of time for example you can use the 1000€ again for the next ETO? That´s still unclear to me even with the corrected answers.

And i would like to add to my question from last paragraph: or does he have for every new ETO first look right for 1000€?

And one more thing while we are at it: What would your guess be is the first ETO more Micro, like 1mio € or more in the direction of 10mio or more.
I know you have no crystall ball and it depends on the future but what range of projects do you guys see yourself in, at least for the start....

Thanks!
BNO
No "new money" is whitelisted and it does not matter who holds the funds - "old investors"'s "new money" is not privileged in any way (in other words we give first look right to funds not people).

Huge relieve!!

but this means "forever for icbm funds - until you spend them" not "forever for certain investors".

Could you explain what "happens to his first look rights regarding the future"? Lets say he sells his shares of the first ETO, does he then have for the next ETO for 1000€ again first look rights  (since he sold on another plattform the ETO shares) or not? My question here boils down  to the point if first look right is basically a 1 time right (You can fire your 1000€ one time only and thats it for eternity) or if after you sold your ETOs, or a certain period of time for example you can use the 1000€ again for the next ETO? That´s still unclear to me even with the corrected answers.

It's like communication in aviation, we constantly improve how we talk about platform but sometimes some inconsistency slips in Smiley

Thank you for handling this so good, answering quickly. Grows confidence in you. Big Kudos to you panor as well for checking back so quickly, not having ego play a role etc..
Pages:
Jump to: