Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 2. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I'm pretty sure if they need kyc they would have determined VERY early on if it was needed and if it was something that everyone was going to need or at what level that kyc would kick in i mean i've seen some groups that only had it for over say 500-1000+ investments some only do small email verifications for say under 250 it comes down to what the law and team says
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I’ll suggest rules on KYC verification and participation in the token sales should be announced or made public before the token sales (public) by the team.

Yeah, that's right KYC should be known in the beginning of the project so that participant or investors will be prepared about it because some participant don't want KYC in the first place but they are ready to invest in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Well, nowadays KYC has become standard for most of the ICOs. That's why I was surprised when someone said that they won't have KYC at Neuroneum. Next time it's better to check Telegram or the official whitepaper.

I doubt they wouldn’t require KYC verification from every investor. There are restricted countries and some other restrictions. Best way to show they keep these rules is by KYC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I’ll like to know countries restricted from participating in neuroneum next stage of token sales. Pretty sure those living in the US wouldn’t be allowed to participate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I’ll suggest rules on KYC verification and participation in the token sales should be announced or made public before the token sales (public) by the team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

It's not even mandatory for kyc to be utilized in purchasing the tokens. I would advise that the team makes the purchase of tokens to be less complicated and user friendly. This would help to increase participation in the token sales and as such ensure that more funds are raised.

So you are saying that there won't be KYC necessary for the token sale? Where did you get this information from? In their Telegram group they said that KYC is mandatory!

There's an obvious misconception in your view. I meant that kyc is not mandatory to purchase tokens. Purchasing tokens and withdrawal is two different things. You should be able to purchase tokens without kyc, but if you need to withdraw the tokens to your wallet address, you need to pass the kyc. I do hope that you got the clarification.

And who would like to buy tokens without being able to withdraw them then? Even if you would be able to buy them without KYC, when you need to be verified to withdraw them, it's basically mandatory to do KYC.

But this information should be our in the public and I dive understand why there won't be kyc for purchase but there would be for withdrawal. It makes no difference
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

It's not even mandatory for kyc to be utilized in purchasing the tokens. I would advise that the team makes the purchase of tokens to be less complicated and user friendly. This would help to increase participation in the token sales and as such ensure that more funds are raised.

So you are saying that there won't be KYC necessary for the token sale? Where did you get this information from? In their Telegram group they said that KYC is mandatory!

There's an obvious misconception in your view. I meant that kyc is not mandatory to purchase tokens. Purchasing tokens and withdrawal is two different things. You should be able to purchase tokens without kyc, but if you need to withdraw the tokens to your wallet address, you need to pass the kyc. I do hope that you got the clarification.

And who would like to buy tokens without being able to withdraw them then? Even if you would be able to buy them without KYC, when you need to be verified to withdraw them, it's basically mandatory to do KYC.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2

copper member
Merit: 2
Neuroneum team should make the KYC process easy and quick for anyone. Also, some investors want to know that information gotten from the verification process is secured and kept private.

One of the reasons why people are reluctant to invest in ICO's is due to the fear of their kyc documents sold to third parties. Its no news that scam projects end up selling the documents of investors to third parties and that's why am particularly not comfortable with ICO investment.
Neuroneum team should make the KYC process easy and quick for anyone. Also, some investors want to know that information gotten from the verification process is secured and kept private.

Yeah agree on you, they make it easier to be accepted and keep the information private even though the project will not succeed (only if). Because other projects use this info.

I think KYC is hard to process right now because it needed a lot of time to check if that's ID is good or real and not been edited they have a standard for every different ID's in every country.

Hmm, not sure what experience you made with KYC so far but there are KYC providers where the whole process takes no more than a few minutes.

Yeah agree on you, they make it easier to be accepted and keep the information private even though the project will not succeed (only if). Because other projects use this info.

I think KYC is hard to process right now because it needed a lot of time to check if that's ID is good or real and not been edited they have a standard for every different ID's in every country.
Merit: 16

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Well, nowadays KYC has become standard for most of the ICOs. That's why I was surprised when someone said that they won't have KYC at Neuroneum. Next time it's better to check Telegram or the official whitepaper.
maybe they will doing some KYC if its really needed, because some people right now doesn't want to do KYC because of trust issues, but i think they will do something about it.

KYC should be announce in the start of the project so that participant and investors will not suprise about it and will prepared to do KYC as soon it needed by the project.

I dont' think investors are going to be surprised given it is a normal thing now to KYC if you plan to invest in any ICO. We all know most businesses or ICO demand that to be legally registered.
maybe they will doing some KYC if its really needed, because some people right now doesn't want to do KYC because of trust issues, but i think they will do something about it.

KYC should be announce in the start of the project so that participant and investors will not suprise about it and will prepared to do KYC as soon it needed by the project.
Merit: 16
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
No KYC?! I don’t think so. That’s like calling out to regulatory bodies. I’m pretty sure there are restrictions to some countries, KYC would help the team enforce those restrictions.

It depends theirs a lot of back and forth especially if the coin is a utility token and not a currency especially in the US theirs a distinction and even then KYC/AML laws are specific to certain value of currencies, i mean you don't have to KYC to buy 20$ of groceries, but 200k house, ya your proving who you are.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Oh i think its always best when they allow for altcoin investments and not just the big 2-3. Even if they have to use a third party convertor that accepts altcoins and they get btc/eth, being able to invest third party coins that we have in a project is a great incentive for buyers.

We are coming to that stage where atcoin is going to be a big choice to many cryptocurrency adherent like my self. I believe there is great potentials in altcooin
No KYC?! I don’t think so. That’s like calling out to regulatory bodies. I’m pretty sure there are restrictions to some countries, KYC would help the team enforce those restrictions.
Pages:
Jump to: