Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 32. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

ICOs have a hard time raising some money right now. So it's a good idea to wait a bit before starting the tokensale. Who knows, maybe the market has recovered until then and the sentiment for ICO investments changed to the better.

True. ICOs are having tough time. For me this is a real pressure test. If it survives this bad time, then this should be a strong project in the future.

It might seem as a bad time to organise any ico at this present time but with how far the ico is going spread out, i believe before then a lot of good things should have happened in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm really interested in the Neuroneum marketplace, I like that they have added this to the project because it adds another element to the overall Neuroneum ecosystem and it provides another use case for the XNR tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

ICOs have a hard time raising some money right now. So it's a good idea to wait a bit before starting the tokensale. Who knows, maybe the market has recovered until then and the sentiment for ICO investments changed to the better.

True. ICOs are having tough time. For me this is a real pressure test. If it survives this bad time, then this should be a strong project in the future.
True! Market is too Shaky right now! Investors are kind of scared to make investment in this situation! Thats why so many ICO FAILEd even with so much potentially in them!
I'm Guessing Neuroneum doing good though!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
According to the roadmap, the ICO is due to close at the end of January, but public sale has not even begun yet. Does anyone have a date when it starts? Main Sale will probably only last 30 days.
You sure about mainsale running only 30days?
If that so then i don't thing it's enough for any project in this current market condition! They should expend it!

The roadmap says that they started a private sale round in December 2018. And according to a Telegram admin, the first round of their token sale starts on May 1st this year.

What, the main sale doesn't start until May 1st? That is still very long. They are probably of the opinion that the market will recover by then and there will be a friendlier environment for ICOs. . We will see whether this is the case

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
According to the roadmap, the ICO is due to close at the end of January, but public sale has not even begun yet. Does anyone have a date when it starts? Main Sale will probably only last 30 days.
If that so then i don't thing it's enough for any project in this current market condition! They should expend it!

The roadmap says that they started a private sale round in December 2018. And according to a Telegram admin, the first round of their token sale starts on May 1st this year.

What, the main sale doesn't start until May 1st? That is still very long. They are probably of the opinion that the market will recover by then and there will be a friendlier environment for ICOs. . We will see whether this is the case

If that’s the case, that’s enough time for the team to create a lit publicity on what they offer so they can record an influx of members during sales.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I dont know the thing is most of the other crypto-fiat cards havent really been successful i think its a market thats pretty wide open still so theirs no reason for a project like this to not try to make their own way in the field, and even if their was a big one to work with theirs no reason their has to be a monopoly at even that point, decentralized small groups are better

I had the same thought too. I have never actually seen testimonies of someone that has used any crypto related cards before. I know the regulation is not easy on them. How are they going to deal with this issue?

It's true that projects like TenX had problems with their cards. I think it was VISA that blocked a lot of crypto debit cards. The question is, will Neuroneum have similar problems with the card providers? Then it would make no sense to make their own card.

At the moment there are probably many projects that try to bring out a crypto credit card, but somehow this does not seem to be getting through yet. I haven't heard anything about the problems of TenX yet, but I can imagine that Visa doesn't make it very easy for crypto currencies. They may have their own plans

Mainstream technology may not be comfortable with cryptocurrency adoption which may be the sole reason why it's not enjoying massive adoption from mainstream cash transfer companies just yet
Activity: 574

Okay. They still have a long way to go before the first phase ends. I hope the market will get better for them to raise the required funds
Indeed. it is still in private sale and they have raised $800k. The soft cap is set at $15M, so it's already more than half way to reach the softcap while the main sale is still few months ahead to start.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
It appears at least the market is a bit healthier than basically the entirety of 2018 so i'd say neuroneum is in a good spot for what the future holds, hopefully they will be able to take advantage of the fact the market is on the far side of the bear market, and hopefully returning to flat or bullish in the next few months

Okay. They still have a long way to go before the first phase ends. I hope the market will get better for them to raise the required funds
copper member
Activity: 644
Thats what always seems to happen bigger slow companies like visa and mastercard will crap on crypto for months or years, about how its a bunch of crap, and then magically they will come out with a branded version and be like look, real blockchain you can trust because the people who ripped you off previous came out with a crappy centralized version

Lol, I love how you outlined it, and yes you do have a point there. It wouldn't be the first time when someone talks down on an idea and still go from behind to do the same thing they bashed. I really hope that crypto gets widely adopted soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Thats what always seems to happen bigger slow companies like visa and mastercard will crap on crypto for months or years, about how its a bunch of crap, and then magically they will come out with a branded version and be like look, real blockchain you can trust because the people who ripped you off previous came out with a crappy centralized version

We are still in early stage of cryptocurrency and blockchain I believe we still have a long way to go and there are certain stages we need to go through before we can confidently rely on blockchain. For the time being I encourage innovative startup even when they are not trustworthy because with time they will transform their business
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I dont know the thing is most of the other crypto-fiat cards havent really been successful i think its a market thats pretty wide open still so theirs no reason for a project like this to not try to make their own way in the field, and even if their was a big one to work with theirs no reason their has to be a monopoly at even that point, decentralized small groups are better

I had the same thought too. I have never actually seen testimonies of someone that has used any crypto related cards before. I know the regulation is not easy on them. How are they going to deal with this issue?

It's true that projects like TenX had problems with their cards. I think it was VISA that blocked a lot of crypto debit cards. The question is, will Neuroneum have similar problems with the card providers? Then it would make no sense to make their own card.

At the moment there are probably many projects that try to bring out a crypto credit card, but somehow this does not seem to be getting through yet. I haven't heard anything about the problems of TenX yet, but I can imagine that Visa doesn't make it very easy for crypto currencies. They may have their own plans

Well I wouldn't be surprise if visa come out a crypro product it pretty obvious the big players are finally seeing the capabilities of cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah, it is still wide open, I'm surprised we haven't seen a leader emerge from what I thought would be a lucrative market. I agree I would like to see a successful decentralized business develop a fiat-crypto card that is adopted by the masses. I think there needs to be a benefit to using a fiat-crypto card and Neuroneum's cloud mining concept could offer that additional incentivization to bring in people that haven't used crypto before.

Pages:
Jump to: