Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 33. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I haven't been able to go through the Neuroneum whitepaper yet. However, I did get a chance to check out the pitch deck and there were some interesting facts on there. I like that they provide so many different services; cryptocurrency mining, computer power marketplace and a credit card. It might be a lot of work to get it all done but hopefully the team can raise enough funds.

Yes, the project looks really versatile. This can be great but it just also has the risk that they want too much at once. For example their credit card. Maybe it could be a smart move to join forces with a project that has already focused on such credit cards instead of creating one all by themselves?

See I agree with that, would it not be easier to partner with a project that has already developed a crypto-fiat card? Then use their services as an intermediary? I know this will mean Neuroneum doesn't have full autonomy of the system. However it will make the overall task a lot easier to complete.

Makes a lot of sense to me plus adding to the fact that a lot of projects are already out there with the same concept, it will further strengthen the niche the more with cooperation instead of competition
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

It's true that projects like TenX had problems with their cards. I think it was VISA that blocked a lot of crypto debit cards. The question is, will Neuroneum have similar problems with the card providers? Then it would make no sense to make their own card.

Why VISA have to block this kind of initiatives? It should have to be complementary if these kind of projects work with VISA.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I dont know the thing is most of the other crypto-fiat cards havent really been successful i think its a market thats pretty wide open still so theirs no reason for a project like this to not try to make their own way in the field, and even if their was a big one to work with theirs no reason their has to be a monopoly at even that point, decentralized small groups are better

I had the same thought too. I have never actually seen testimonies of someone that has used any crypto related cards before. I know the regulation is not easy on them. How are they going to deal with this issue?

It's true that projects like TenX had problems with their cards. I think it was VISA that blocked a lot of crypto debit cards. The question is, will Neuroneum have similar problems with the card providers? Then it would make no sense to make their own card.
Merit: 10
I dont know the thing is most of the other crypto-fiat cards havent really been successful i think its a market thats pretty wide open still so theirs no reason for a project like this to not try to make their own way in the field, and even if their was a big one to work with theirs no reason their has to be a monopoly at even that point, decentralized small groups are better

I had the same thought too. I have never actually seen testimonies of someone that has used any crypto related cards before. I know the regulation is not easy on them. How are they going to deal with this issue?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If I understand correctly, miners will be able to start mining for the project at some point in the middle of 2019 ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

I think it is the regulations and the market condition more than the variety? I mean the cards could just start with the major coins since most would have those coins at it would be easy to exchange to fiat.
They said they'll automatically select the most profitable coin to mine! So every process should be done automatically!  Probably they'll distribute Neuronieum token instead of mined coins in thag case! 
Activity: 490

I think it is the regulations and the market condition more than the variety? I mean the cards could just start with the major coins since most would have those coins at it would be easy to exchange to fiat.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I haven't been able to go through the Neuroneum whitepaper yet. However, I did get a chance to check out the pitch deck and there were some interesting facts on there. I like that they provide so many different services; cryptocurrency mining, computer power marketplace and a credit card. It might be a lot of work to get it all done but hopefully the team can raise enough funds.

Yes, the project looks really versatile. This can be great but it just also has the risk that they want too much at once. For example their credit card. Maybe it could be a smart move to join forces with a project that has already focused on such credit cards instead of creating one all by themselves?

See I agree with that, would it not be easier to partner with a project that has already developed a crypto-fiat card? Then use their services as an intermediary? I know this will mean Neuroneum doesn't have full autonomy of the system. However it will make the overall task a lot easier to complete.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I've honestly been waiting to see more projects take advantage of spare compute power theirs been talk and options in the past i mean they seem to keep coming out with new ways that we can decentralize more and more tech industries

i am beginning to understand how neuroneum wants to operate instead of creating a cloud mining platform they are creating a shared mining platform where users can shared mining rig.

I also thought its just a cloud mining platform in the first instance. Then realized its having much more things to do. Especially plug and play mining is very attractive.

Have a read at the whitepaper which can be found in the website neuroneum.io to learn a lot about the program
It have met other misunderstanding as well from me but the whitepaper was quite clear

Well, their whitepaper looks a bit deterrent on the first glance with more than 130 pages. But for everyone who wants to get  a quick overview about the key aspects of the project they have a shorter business summary.

And the short business summary is quite clear also, I think determined and great investors will do well to know about the project before they go ahead to invest, one can't afford to be lazy in today's crypto world
I've honestly been waiting to see more projects take advantage of spare compute power theirs been talk and options in the past i mean they seem to keep coming out with new ways that we can decentralize more and more tech industries

i am beginning to understand how neuroneum wants to operate instead of creating a cloud mining platform they are creating a shared mining platform where users can shared mining rig.

I also thought its just a cloud mining platform in the first instance. Then realized its having much more things to do. Especially plug and play mining is very attractive.

Have a read at the whitepaper which can be found in the website neuroneum.io to learn a lot about the program
It have met other misunderstanding as well from me but the whitepaper was quite clear

Well, their whitepaper looks a bit deterrent on the first glance with more than 130 pages. But for everyone who wants to get  a quick overview about the key aspects of the project they have a shorter business summary.

130 pages isn't a much though if one really wants to know more about the project but it will be wise to make it shot and simple to understand.

one of the ways i get to know more about a project is through their telegram channel, i usually ask the admin basic question regarding the project and from their, i will read their whitepaper for more information

Yeah. For a direct communication with the team, i go to the telegram channel. But you can get little information about a project from their twitter and medium channel by reading interesting articles.
i think telegram is the best way to get every doubt to be cleared as admin will answer and assist with every possible solution. as no doubt everyone will still have some doubtt even if they reads the whole Whitepaper!! this is indeed a interesting project though!

130 pages isn't a much though if one really wants to know more about the project but it will be wise to make it shot and simple to understand.

one of the ways i get to know more about a project is through their telegram channel, i usually ask the admin basic question regarding the project and from their, i will read their whitepaper for more information

Yeah. For a direct communication with the team, i go to the telegram channel. But you can get little information about a project from their twitter and medium channel by reading interesting articles.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

130 pages is quite a lot. I have never seen such a detailed whitepaper before.
I haven't had time to look at it yet, but as my interest in this project grows more and more, I will take the time in the next few days to study the whitepaper in detail. I would really like to earn some coins with my not needed computing power:-)

to explain their Unique idea they needed more words and examples to create better understanding with their Investors or regular peoples! but to understand their concept they do have some great info on their About section of their website!

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Pages:
Jump to: